Chapter 6

Our Love Letter Story

I saw him and he saw me. Right at the last second, my food dropped back down to my bento box.

"what do i do now grandpa?"

went through my mind as i looked at him and he looked at me.

"what are you doing up here by yourself?"

"ah, eating and enjoying this beautiful day until you entered?"

i said with my monotone voice trying to contain my real voice from appearing.

"ah, that's cool i guess. So you were the girl that keep my yoochun busy this morning huh?"

"uh...if you say so?"

"I'm Kim Jaejoong and nobody messes with my friends you here me?"

"yea?"

"by the way, which class are you in? You look like you're a new student."

"uh?"

I looked at him dumbfoundedly. I was starting to question myself if this Jaejoong guy was actaully stupid or not. I mean, all of my evidence are around me, so you can clearly guess who i am.

"ah. You're that "you" girl right?

i don't know why, but i felt like he was literally just teasing me to test me out, but if it's a fight he wants, then he'll get one if he doesn't stop.

"sure."

i said to him monotonely and then just resumed back to eating. I know that this conversation with him is going no where if i continue to talk to him. Right when i was about to eat, he stole my food. First, teased me, and now, he dare steals my food. I'm starting to grow impatient because of him.

"what exactly do you want? I'm trying to eat my food before it gets cold."

i said it as calmly as i can.

"i want you to stop being fake, and join the archery club with me and yoochun."

"hah?"

i said to him dumbfoundedly.

"I said i want you to join the archery club and stop this fake self you're portraying to people."

this man isn't as stupid as i thought.

_______________________________________

Jae's Pov.

I wanted to get a better look at the "beauty" that capture my yoochun's heart, so i decided to follow her. I followed her into she went to the rooftop and then locked it.

"tsh. Good place to hide, but you're not the only one with the keys."

he said as he kissed the key and then unlocked it. He flung the door open as wide as he can. I took a good look at her and her food was about to fall down from her chopstick. seriously when i saw her shocked face i wanted to laugh so hard and loud, but i think it would be way more fun if i by pretending to be stupid.

"what are you doing up here by yourself?"

"ah, eating and enjoying this beautiful day until you entered?"

she's probably thinking i must be dumb by now, let me play this a bit more to be more real.

"ah, that's cool i guess. So you were the girl that keep my yoochun busy this morning huh?"

"uh...if you say so?"

ho ho...not doing anything yet..how bout a little threat then.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong and nobody messes with my friends you hear me?"

"sure?"

with that said she turned down to look at her food. I don't know who is trying to piss who off now.

"by the way, which class are you in? You look like you're a new student."

"uh?"

she looked at me with a stupid face plastered all over on her face. I know she must have think i'm dumb now, she'll probably let her guard down a little.

"ah. You're that "you" girl right?"

her face seemed a bit irratated..but i want to pick on her some more. I took her food from her chopsticks and shoved it in my mouth. I saw her getting a little bit grumpy, it's so cute how she's trying to hold herself back, I'm about to burst out laughing anytime right now, but she got straight to the point.

"what exactly do you want? I'm trying to eat my food before it gets cold."

Well, done. Her food is pretty good and i saw her shot a bulleyes this morning from the side. Why not just make her join, yoochun owes me for this and i know she's just faking her attitude. Maybe we'll get more support too, besides females. hehe.

"i want you to stop being fake, and join the archery club with me and yoochun."

"hah?"

she said to me.

"Just join us. I feel that you should be yourself here. In my club no one will dare rise against me. You're secret wouldn't be a secret no more besides, you'll be safe."

"sure. Thank you."

i saw her say with a real voice along with a smile. Aigoo she really is cute. I love cute things.

"by the way did you cook this? You're food is great."

"really? I heard you were a great cook too, mind teaching me some of your recipes too?"

_____________________________________________________________________

"Just join us. I feel that you should be yourself here. In my club no one will dare rise against me. You're secret wouldn't be a secret no more besides, you'll be safe."

after hearing him said that. I'm sure he means no harm. Growing up with my parent's situation, i can tell the differences between this one and my parents. He's not a bad person. I don't need to be rude.

"sure. Thank you."

i said with my geniue smile and unmonotonely. His face seems stunned for a bit and then he continued the conversation.

"by the way did you cook this? You're food is great."

hearing somebody compliment me about me food, feels like the greatest thing i felt. I have to respond him back. It's like meeting a new friend.

"really? I heard you were a great cook too, mind teaching me some of your recipes too?"

i tried to ask him without demanding of course.

"of course, why not? We're buddies or friends now aren't we?"

"friends?"

my face looked at him with gleaming of admirations for him saying that.

"Thank you. It's my first time making a friend in so long."

I said with a smile.

"You're welcome. Friends we are."

His lips all the sudden met mines. Surprisingly, his face was as flustered as mines and from the corner i saw a shadow moved, but i was way too shock about this kiss.

__________________________________

another update.. sigh, i feel that this one didn't go all that well, but it's more exciting this way..hehe..who's this shadow? you guys mite now :) not edited yet.