Chapter 4

Our Love Letter Story

Jae's Pov

i don't know what yoochun was planning or what he was thinking of...but he gotten a bit fruity to that sense. I kind of looked over at what he was giggling to himself about and i saw her. who is she? I started to wonder. I don't recall any girl who has such fine figures like hers.

"Who is she, Yoochun?"

He sat down and gave me a look of communicating back of no sense. He was acting like a block head to me. I wanted to smack him right there on the spot, but...

"Aww...My wifey isn't paying attention to me. Looks like he need a kiss from me."

he leaned over to me with his puckered lips. I usually play along and everybody thinks we are totally gay and all, but for today i wasn't in such a mood to play with him.

"Aniyo!! Wae...i'm talking to you yoochun!"

He pouted with sadness like a puppy who just got rejected by his/her owner. I turned and looked at him...felt a bit bad cuz he's my closest bud...

"sorry...Yunho...Kiss from omma help?"

He smiled brightly and i kissed him on the cheeks...

[end of pov]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i could not believe my eyes..I saw jaejoong kissing yunho on the cheeks...wow...it was something you don't see everyday...i would usually think that liking the same gender was a bit odd, but if it's them, i'm pretty sure i can live with them being gay.

In that moment i think i felt like i was being stared as so i put my hair into pig tails because it's dried enough but i don't have time for braids...so i put then put on my glasses...i can't let anybody know how i really look like...My grandpa just said supposedly concel my beauty...but he's really worried about me..The last time i didn't have these prepare to save me...I was flocked and being stalked everywhere also the bullying starts as well from the girls...but to tell myself the truth...that is nothing compare to what my parents did to me. I can withstand any of those treatment they throw at me..it's just the thought of going through that pain alone that no one understands you. That scares me the most, but i heard something when the boy with the same name as my best friend came.

"yea..what do you think about her?"

"about who?.. Her?"

"yes, ----...what do you think about her?"
he let out a gentle laugh and then when jae called him, his eyes landed on me. I blushed and bowed quickly and left them. It was embarrassing hearing my name from other people. I should be use to it already, but when the thought of the guy with the same name as him, he would make my heart race by just uttering my name. I stopped running and looked at where i was at..I was in the hallway. I sighed to myself and looked outside the window.

"Oh, great it would be to meet you again and to talk to you and to laugh with you. Through letter isn't good enough."

i stopped and turned around and saw him. I took a deep gulp and looked at him.

"can i help you?" i responded to him.

[end of pov]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin's pov

I didn't realise that it was her how we were talking about until i saw her flushed face. I didn't even know it was her. There was something about her that looked different than any other day. I think it was her hair and i was sure i saw a bit of her face before her glasses were put on from a distance, but i still need to ask her something. She ran away from me before i got to talk to her, so i ended up chasing her to the hallway. I saw her gazed up into the skies through the window.

"Oh, how great it would be to meet you again and talk with you and laugh with you. Through letter isn't good enough."

i heard her said in such a gentle, sweet, and sad voice. I think she noticed my presence and turned to greet me politely.

"can i help you?" she said in a sweet voice.

my heart raced. They way how she talked seemed so familiar to me. It was like nostalgic, but i can't remember whose voice her voice sound close too. i stared at her and she gently smiled which made me blush like an idiot. Why does she feel so familiar? I felt that i couldn't keep my heart beat under control. This pig tail haired girl is slowly moving me towards her without me knowing it. What should i do now? I can't help, but to stare at her and look like an idiot and her lips starts to move.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that it is a lame update..i was busy..i had a busy week after spring break..so much hw..it isn't edit yet..and i will try my best at all the updating the updates. again so sorry!