9

Can We say No? (NO!)

Onew’s pov        

“omo! Everything smells so good!!!” I said happily. “oh… I’m starving nowww…” Sena added. “both of you really love to eat, huh?” Jonghyun asked.

 “I love my umma’s food!”  I replied. “I love my chef’s food!” Sena added.

“why they’re really look the same?” Taemin asked to Minho. He shook his head. I throw him a pillow.

“food is readdyyyyy!!!” Key and Sera yelled from the kitchen. I was the first one who run to the kitchen before Sena and the others. “food! Food! Food!” I yelled when I seat.

“shut up boy!” Key says. “mianhe umma!” I apologized. Sena seat beside me and Taemin seat beside her. I wink to Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and Se Gyeong. They nodded. Key and Sera handed us the spaghetti.

I taste Sera’s first before Key. “whoa, Ki Bum! This is so deliciousss!!!” I said. “what the, this is so great hyung!” Minho and Taemin added. “oppa! Can I hired you as my private chef”  Se Gyeong asked.

“huh? I think Sena’s more delicious” Sera said. “so, who will be in Key’s line?” I asked as I raised my hand. Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Se Gyeong raised their hands.

“who is in Sera’s line?” I asked and Sena raised her hands. “5 versus 1? That’s meant Key is the winner” I said. Key jump happily and Sera just take a deep breath.

“what do you want?” she asked. “umm… now?” Key asked back. “can you just keep it? Until I know… um, yeah you know” he continued. She nodded, “araso, araso, you can ask me everything anytime” she replied and seat beside Sena while Key seat beside me.

 

Sera’s pov

I don’t believe this! I don’t believe this! I lost? From him? What the hell?! I eat my spaghetti as I see-ing him sharply. He look at me back and show me his winner face. I pouted. He smirked.

“I’m done!” I said as I stood up. “so fast? You’re not even touch your food” Key asked. “none of your problem” I replied and go away. I walked out from their dorm and go to the rooftop. The wind blow me, I seat on the empty bench.

Someone tapped me shoulder suddenly. I turn my head.

 

Key’s pov

“I’m full” I mumbled. “Taemin-ah! Later clean the dish!” I command as I stood up. “but…”I cut his words before he could say no. “no but Tae!” I said and go away. I still saw Sera walking to the rooftop. I followed her behind.

The wind blows me so hard. I tighten my jacket and walk towards her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned her head. She looks so surprised, “what are you doing here?” she asked. “anni, I just bored” I replied as I seat beside her.

“you not feel cold?” I asked. She tight her cardigan, “hmm… no” she replied. ‘big liar’ I open my jacket and give it to her. She look at me with questions face. “just use it, don’t ask me I feel cold or not because I will say yes, but I don’t want you get cold” I said. She get is and put it around her shoulder.

“gumawo” she thanked. “anytime!” I replied. We silent for around minutes before she open the conversation.

“what do you want?” she asked. “I want what?” I replied with thousand questions in my mind. “your wish I meant” she explain. “I still didn’t know” I replied. “I will ask for it on the right time” I said again.

“aish! Just tell me now!” she said. “no” I replied shortly. She grumbled, “kaja! Let’s get inside, it was so cold here” I says. “I will stay” she added. “no, you will get inside with me now!” I replied.

“arh… shiro!” she said. I pulled her hand and get inside, “yah! Y…yah! Stooppp!!! I don’t want too!” she yelled. “can’t you shut up! It’s already 10 at night and everyone trying to get rest!” I replied. We enter the dorm.

“hyyunnggg…” Taemin cried out. His face is full of lipstick, I saw the others face too, I try to hold my laugh. “hmm… what happen to… you..hmmphh..” I asked as I keep hiding my laugh.

“just laugh Kim Kibum!” Jonghyun added. “we are playing card! Wanna joint???” Onew asked. “Seraa!!! Let’s play!” Sena asked. “anyway, I just got one until this time, you saw Taemin oppa’s face? So funny!” Sena pointing at Taemin’s face.

“shut up you short girl!” Taemin hit his head. “ouch! That’s hurt!” Sena replied. “enough, I will not play!” I said. “aaahhh…. Because you don’t want to be the loser!” Jonghyun added. “no, I’m not!” I replied.

Suddenly, Sera pulled my hand. “let’s play, I want to take revenge” she said as smiling creepily. “n.. nooooooo!!!!!” I yelled. “me too! I want to take revenge because you left me without food last timeeeeee!!!” Onew added.

“nnoooooooooooooooooooooooo……..”

 

Sena’s pov

“ah, it’s already 12, time to go home!” I said as I clean my face. “Sena, you will go home?” Se Gyeong asked. I nodded, “neh, waeyo?” I asked. “I will take you home, call Sera” she command.

“oh, unnie! We  can go home by…” she cut my words. “it’s not good, I don’t want something happen to both of you” she said. “oh, unnie? You not yet go home?” Sera suddenly pop out.

“ah, kaja! Let’s go home!” she pulled our hand. “a… unn…”

“Se Gyeong-ah!” Jonghyun called her. “aish! This oppa, why?” she replied. “where are you going?” Jonghyun asked. “of course, I wanna go home!” Se Gyeong replied. “this two girls?” Jonghyun pointed at us.

“I will take them home” Se Gyeong replied. “is it okay? If not, I will take them home” Jonghyun offered. “it’s okay, byebye jagi-ah!” Se Gyong waved her hand. “bye oppas!” we waved our hand and followed Se Gyeong.

 

Sera’s pov

“kamsahamnida!” we thanked. “chumanaeyo!” Se Gyeong replied and her car drove away. “yay! Tomorrow was no school!” Sena yelled happily. “you meant today?” I asked. “haha… that’s right!” she said.

We get inside the house.

 

Taemin’s pov

Everyone are gone now. But I feel so silent here, “Taemin!” Minho called me.”neh” I replied. “what are you doing?” he asked. “nothing, I just feel so silent” I replied. “owh, get rest! Tomorrow we have schedule” Minho remind me. “thanks hyung!” I thanked and he enter his room.

I went to the kitchen and drink water before I enter my room for sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double update :D lol, maybe if no one remind me to update, i will not update XD hahaha :D