8

Can We say No? (NO!)

SHINee’s pov

“hyungs!!!” Taemin called his hyungs. “waeyo?” Minho asked. “why everyone was so busy?” Taemin asked. “because double S will come” Jonghyun says happily as he pass behind me.

“remember with Se Gyeong noona” He remembering him. He giggled. He turn his head back to Minho, “do you meant, Short girl and Sera?” he asked. Minho just nod.

“noooooooooo”

 

Sena’s pov

“Sera? Where are you going?” I popped  out my head. “to SHINee’s dorm” she replied. My eyes widen, “what? What are you doing in their dorm???” I asked. “they invite us for a dinner” she replied.

She just say, us? “US????” I yelled. “sorry, I’m not depth” she says. “chillax girl!” she continued. “you told me to relax? I can’t!” I replied.  “no, I don’t” she replied. “get dressed, I’ll wait you for 15 minutes” she says and go away. “if I don’t want to go?” I asked.

“you have to go” she replied and climbing down the stairs. I don’t want to gooooo!!!!!!!!

 

Sera knocked the door. Finally, she can pulled me until SHINee’s dorm.  “I told you already” she mumbled. I pouted, she really  do it. She will confiscated my SHINee’s album if I’m not go with her. My SHINee’s album is my biggest tressure!

Se Gyeong is the one who open the door. “oh, hello girls! Come in!” she greet us. We smiled and enter their dorm. “ohhh??? Seraa!!!” Key called happily. “oppa?” she walk to the kitchen.

“ck, he move so fast!” I heard Taemin grumbled behind. “anyway, what are you doing short girl?” he asked. I turn around, “what are you doing behind me?” I asked. He look at me, “me? Nothing. I just come back from minimarket” he replied. And go away left me behind.

“I think, there will be a battle today” Onew suddenly says. “huh? Battle?”

 

Sera’s pov

“let’s make a battle!” Key said. “battle?” I raised my eyebrows. “you can cook spaghetti right?” he asked. I nod slowly, “so, let’s battle. The one who make the most delicious spaghetti will be the winner and the loser will grant one wish from the winner” he explain.

I smirked, I am Sena’s chef. “okay!” I replied. “you can get everything from the freezer” Key said. I nod and get what I need from the freezer.