2

Can We say No? (NO!)

Sera’s pov

SHINee word concert is amazing. I can saw some ceebrities who also come. “Taeeemiiinnn opppaaaa!!!!” Sena yelled. “ck, embrassing!” i grumbled. “just once in my life” she replied. “Taemin opppaaaaaa!!!” she yelled again.

It’s twice in your life. “kaja, we go home!” i says and stood. “seraa... wait for meeeeeee!” Sena run behind me.

“you girls!” someone called us. We turn our head and saw a woman called us. “we?” Sena asked. “yeah, you girls” she replied. We walk towards her. “may i help you?” i asked. “yeah, i want you to snd this flower to the waiting room” she says as she give the big flower to Sena.

“why us?” Sena asked. “i don’t have anytime, my son is now in hospital and i have to go there” she replied. “oh, okay.. we will send the flower to the waiting room” i replied. “oh... kamsahamnidaaa...” she bowed and go away.

We walk enter the backstage. The guard stop us, “where are you two going?” he asked. “we want to send this flower” i replied. “okay, you can enter. The waiting room is over there” he says and pointing at a room which the door closed.

“araso! Gumawo!” Sena thanked. We enter the backstage and knocked the door. “uhh... why the flower so big?” Sena grumbled. The flower was so big and can hide two of us. “what kind of people who send this flower?” sheasked again.

“stop complaining” i says. The door open and i just can saw a guy open the door. I can’t see his face. “can i help you?” he asked. “we just want to send the flower” i replied. “oh, you can put it there” he says and open the door bigger.

We enter the waiting room. “Sera! Help meee” Sena ask. I help her put the flower in the table, i can saw so many flowers there too. We turn arround and saw some guy looking at us.

 

Sena’s pov

“YOU??” we yelled in unison and pointing at each other. “hohoho.. Taemin? You know this girl?” Jonghyun asked him. “she’s the reason why i’m late” he replied. “you... is they guy in the street...” i shuttered.

“yeah! You know you bumped who?” he asked. “stop fighting with a girl” Minho says. “Sena... stop  it, okay?” Sera pulled my closer to  her. Jonghyun walk towards us.

“Taemin-ah! You fight with a cute girl like this?” Jonghyun messed my hair. “ehemm..” somone cough. Jonghyun turn his head, “oh... jagi-ah!” he smile brightly and hug Se Gyeong. “who is this two cute girls?” she asked.

“annyeonghaseo, Park Sena imnida” i bowed. “annyeonghaseo, Jang Sera imnida” Sera bowed.  “annyeong!” she greet. “aigoo, Taemin-ah! You fight with Sena? She’s cute you know!” Se Gyeong says. I smiled.

“noona, how can a short girl like her you say cute?” Taemin protested. I puffed my cheeks. “stop it Taemin!” Onew says and walk towards us. “hello! I’m Lee Jinki, but just call me Onew” he introdued. “and, my mom says if short girl is always cute” he cheer me. I blushed.

“ahh... let’s go back to dorm! I’ll cook for you all” Key says. “oh? Really? I really want to taste your food!” Sera says. “kajaa! Kaja!” Key pulled Sera’s hand and go away. “stop thatn child fighting, okay?” Minho says before he go away then followed by Jonghyun, and Se Gyeong.

We glaring at each others. “just ignored it” Onew says and bring me away from him. He followed us behind. “don’t angry to him, our maknae still not yet growing up” Onew says. Taemin hit his head, “how about you, hyung? Still love chicken right?” Taemin replied.

“hey, hey, hey.. don’t bring my chicken here. It’s not chicken’s fault” Onew protested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello hello! my 2nd update, wait! i can update because i take little time between when i'm doing my script movie. and i already make it before so i can update.. haha... :D

commentsarelovedbyjustmeonly! :D