7

Can We say No? (NO!)

Key’s pov

I back to home and found no one there. I just found a little notes there,

Ooh... how can you do this to me? Left me without food? Aigoo, i go to eat somewhere.i’ll be back at night. Go where? Somewhere over the rainbow...

Onew

Hahaha... thinking of him grumbling arround without any food was so funny. I put the shopping bag on the table.

 

Sena’s pov

“Sera!” i called her as i keep my things on my bag. “um?” she asked. “i want to find some book before i go home” i says. “okay, byebye. I can’t go, i have to clean the house because someone just make the house messy” she replied. I smiled, because she’s meant me.

“mianheee...” i apologized. “byebyee...” i waved my hand and go away. 

 

Taemin’s pov

“oh, hyung!” i called Key when i saw him waiting infront the gate. “how’s school?” he asked. “fun! And, no one stalking me! But... aigoo, the subject!” i replied. “where is Sera and Sena?” he asked.

“Short girl go to book store” i replied. “where is Sera?” he asked excitedly. “ahh... hyung... you’re messaging with her right?” i . “stop it Taemin” he says. Suddenly, Sera past away beside me.

“Seraa!!!” i called her. “oh, oppa!” she replied excitedly. “hello!” Key greet her. “hoho... rule number one, don’t ever disturb the lovey dovey bird. Don’t e-v-e-r” i says. “so, excusemee...” i continued and go away.

Key catch my bag before i could go away. “you will not go anywhere, you want all people suddenly run to you and you’ll died?” he asked. i shook my head, “good, then let’s go home!” he command. “araso, umma!”

“Sera, i will take you home” Key says to Sera. Huh? The way she talk with her so different. I puffed my cheeks. “you’re not cute even you puffed your cheeks, Taemin” Key suddenly says. I turn my head to him. “Me?”

 

Sena’s pov

“how much is this?” I asked. “it’s 10.000 won” the cashier replied. I give her the money and get my book. “Sena!” someone called me. I turn around and saw…

“yeah? You call me? Do I know you?” I asked. He chuckled, “you forget, Jinki! Onew” he says. I giggled, “mian~ oppa” I apologized. “you buy books?” he asked. I nod, “how about oppa?” I asked back.

“buy something to eat for lunch, our umma is going somewhere” he replied and show me a plastic of McDonald. “where are you going afer this?” he asked. “don’t know, maybe I’ll go home” I replied.

“kaja! I’ll take you to your home” he says. “no, I will go home bymyself” I replied. “ah, gwenchana” he says and pulled my hand.

“we arrived!” he says happily. I think he have some special energy to make him happy. We get down from the bus and walked to my house.

“Sera! See you tomorrowww!!!” I saw Key infront of my house with Taemin. Onew saw it too, “Ummaaa!! Taeminn!!!” he called them. They turn their head, Sera too. “hyung! What are you doing with that short girlll???” Taemin asked. We walk towards them, I puffed my cheeks and give Taemin a glaring face.

“you not cute, short girl!”he says to me. “Taemin, stop it!” Onew says. I stuck my tongue out. “oh, Key umma!!! You so bad! You left your son without food? You want to saw me starving without any food???” Onew asked Key. He giggled.

“where have you been, hyung? Why you take her home? You don’t need to take her home, ler her lost” Taemin grumbled. “don’t be so rude!” Key slapped his arms. Herubbed his arms.

“Sena!” Sera called me. “oh, Onew oppa! Thanks for taking her home” she thanked to Onew. “yah! You have to say thanks to me and Key hyung! We take her mone too!” Taemin protested.

“gumawo, Key oppa!” I thanked to him playfully. “you welcome!” he replied. “YAH!! Where is your thanks for me??” Taemin protested again. I stuck my tongue out.

“I think, we have to go…” Onew says. “yeah, I think! Let’s go home!” Key added. “bye oppas!!!” I waved my hand to them. They pulled Taemin away who keep protesting.

“when is the war ended?” Sera muttered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will not update if someone not told me to update... ㅋㅋㅋ