1

Can We say No? (NO!)

Sena’s pov

“i’m late, i’m late, i’m late” i grumbled as i run. All people in the street looking at me, well i don’t have anytime to replying that. I’m late and Sera will kill me!

“excusemeee....” i says as i run. All people give me way but not with they guy over there. I can’t stop my feet anymore!

BUGG!!!

I bumped him and fell down to the ground. “awww...” i pain. “what the heck are you doing?” they guy says. I glanced at him, “sorry, i have to hurry” i replied as i stood. “you don’t have any eyes?” he asked. “you don’t have any ears?” i replied. I puffed my cheeks, a nerd guy can say something like that?

“of course i have it!” he replied as he show his ears. “me too!” i replied. “god! Damn it! I have to changes my clothes” they guy says as he look at his clothes. “it’s not dirty” i mumbled. He give me a glaring face.

“of course it’s dirty! Where do you put your eyes?” he asked. i puffed my cheeks. “go away from me!” he says. Suddenly his friend pop out. Also look nerd.

“yah! She’s a girl! You’re not suppose to act like that to a young lady” his friend says. “hyuunnngg... i don’t have anytime to clean this. We’re late already” he replied. “yeah, whatever” his friend replied.

“Senaaa!!!” Sera appeared with you’re-late-and-you’ll died face. “what happen here?” Sera asked as she glanced at that 2 guy.

“mianhaeyo, it’s my friend fault” his friend apologized and bowed. “it’s my friend fault too” Sera apologized and bowed too. “Sera, you don’t have to say sorry to this stupid guy” i protested. “yeah, hyung! You don’t have to say sorry to this short girl!” that guy protested.

“what you say just now???” i asked with high voice. “short-girl!” he repeated. His friend suddenly closed his mouth with his hand. “hmpphhh....” he protested. “hehe.. mianhaeyo, my stupid brother is always act like that” his friend apologized. “hmmphh....”

“yah! Stop!” his friend says to him. He stopped, “sorry again, but we have to go! Nice to meet you girls!” he says and go away with him.

Sera glanced at me, “you’re late and you fight with a guy?” she asked. “his the one who want a fight!” i replied. “shut up! Now, we’re really really late for the concert! Faster!” she says and pulled my hand.

 

Someone’s pov

“where have you two been???”  a guy asked. “mianhe hyungggg... a girl want to fight with me!” i replied. “the girl or you?” my other hyung pop out and hit my head. “faster! We don’t have time to any debate” hyung says and go away.

I followed him behind.