4

Can We say No? (NO!)

Taemin’s pov

“Taemin-ah!!!” Key wake me up. I close my face with my pillow, “ummaaa, i’m still sleepyy...” i grumbled. “wake up, now!!!” he command and pulled my blanket. He pulled my body, “wake up!” he yelled.

I throw my pillow to the ground. “okay, okay!” i gave up and stood. Walk to the bathroom. I took a bath for arround 10 minutes and wear my school uniform. Today is my first day to school, i just move to new school. Hope i can stay long in this school, i’m tired have to keep moving school, because in my school before, the girls always stalking me everywhere and i feel not comfortable with that.

“your breakfast” Key says as he put a pancake infront of me. I eat it while i play with my phone. “morning guys!” Minho greet us. “morning hyung!” i replied. He drink his coffee, “first day for school, huh?” he asked.

I nod. “i will go for jogging” he raised and take his jacket. “be carefull hyung!” i says to him. “i will!” he replied before he put the headset on his ears and go away.  Jonghyun appeared and ready to go.

“where are you going hyung?” Key asked. he drink his coffee, “huh? Me? Today is holiday and i’ll go with Se Gyeong” he replied. “say hi to noona from Taeminnie!” i added. “araso!” he replied and give the glass to Key. “i go! Bye guys!” he waved his hand and go away.

I give my dish to Key. “hyung, i go!” i says to him and take my bag. “yah! Wait for me!” he yelled. I raised my eyebrows. He appeared from kitchen and run to his room, he appeared again with his jacket.

“i’ll go with you, i wanted to see your new school” he says and past infront of me. I look at him with my he’s-weird face. He stopped and turn arround, “what are you waiting of?” he asked. i scratch my head, “nothing, hyung” i replied and followed him behind.

mm

Onew’s pov

“ummaaaaaa..... i’m hungryyyyyyyy” i yelled as i walk to the kitchen. “ummaaa... cook for me pancakeeeee” i says again. “Key...” i called him when i found no one in the kitchen.

I saw a little notes in the table. bbbbbbbbmmmmmmmmmmmm

Key umma go to Taemin’s school, Minho go for jogging. Jonghyun, go with Se Gyeong. I’ll back home little bit late, because i want to go shopping^^ cook your breakfast by yourself. Araso, hyung?

Almighty Key! ^^

My eyes widen. They left me? What the? I have to cook for myself? Aish! It’s weird Key go to Taemin’s school.

I scratch my head, “let’s see, what i can cook today” i says to myself and open the fridge. My eyes widened . i take the other notes there.

We don’t have anything to cook, the last is for our little brother. So, you can go out somewhere for breakfast^^

Almighty Key!^^

“arghhhhhh.........” i grumbled and take my towel and enter the bath room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha... poor Onew ^^