6

Can We say No? (NO!)

Taemin’s pov

I laugh after she turn back. But of course without any sound, Mr. James will kick me from the class. Haha... i will not make a trouble in my new school.

But, it’s not over yet. Hahaha.....

 

Key’s pov

I glanced at Taemin’s class. I saw Sena and Sera is there too. “so, they’re in one class? There will be a war” i mumbled. Sera raised and excuse to toilet. I quickly hiding. She walked out from classroom and walked to the toilet.

I followed her behind.

 

Sera’s pov

I walk to the toilet. But, i feel someone followed me behind. I walk more fast and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turn my head and saw Key there.

“oppa! You want me to died because of heart attack?” i asked him. “hahaha... mian~” he apologized.

 

Key’s pov

“hahaha... main~” i apologized. “why you here?” she asked. “oh... i have nothing to do. So i go here” i replied. She nod.

“what happen with Tom and Jerry?” i asked. “you think? They just met and already fighting..” she replied. “ck, that couple” i grumbled.

“ah, tomorrow we don’t have anywork... so, wanna come to our dorm?” i asked. “let’s see tomorrow” she replied. “okay, i have to go! I’ll call you later” i says and just about to o when she call me. “oppa!” i turn my head.

“you want to call me?” she asked. i nod, “yeah, wae?” i asked. “how can you call me if you don’t have my phone number” she replied. “aigoo, give me your phone number” i says and pulled out my phone and give to her.

She take it and give me her number before he give me back. “araso, i’ll call you later! Bye!” i says and go away.

 

Sera’s pov

He just go away. Am i dreaming? I give my phone number and he will call me? I smiled happily and enter the toilet.

 

Sena’s pov

“pss...” Taemin called me. I ignored it and copy the notes in the whiteboard. “psss...” he called me again and i ignored it again. Suddenly he hit my head, “auww..” i pain and turn to him. “can you stop? I’m study-ing!” i says to him.

“yah! Help me! I don’t know what to do” he replied. “just copy the writting” i replied and turn back. He called again, “short girl!” he really pissed me off! I turn again, “what’s now?”

“do the qustions?” he asked. “yeah! Don’t call me again!” i replied and turn again. Sera enter the classroom. “Sera, help me with this question” he begged to Sera. “which one you can’t?” she asked. “this, and this” he replied happily.

“Sera! Why you teach him? For what?” i protested. “shh... you must helping each others. He’s new student, of course we have to help him” Sera replied. “ohh... Sera, you’re the best!” Taemin says.

“listen, araso?”

 

Key’s pov

I wear my jacket and my hat, i wear my eyeglasses and enter the supermarket. So many people here. I get the trolly and get what i need. “chicken” i says to myself and walk to the counter.

“ahh... call Sera” i pulled my phone and message her.

To: Sera

Almighty Key is talking here!

i wait for her replied for 5 minutes.

From: Sera

Park Sera is talking here! ^^ what are you doing?

 

Sera’s pov

From: Almighty Key

Become umma T.Tthe boys can’t leave wihout their Key umma TT TT

I smiled when saw his replied. “Sera how to do this one?” Taemin asked.

To: Almighty Key

You have to feed the big babies, huh? Haha... hwaiting, Key umma! ^0^

“ahhh...  with Kibum hyung..” i surprised when i saw Taemin glanced at my phone. I quickly press the send and keep my phone. “which number you can’t do?” i asked nervously.

“aish... admit it! You’re messaging with him” Taemin teased me. “watch out your mouth!” i remember him. “yah! That’s true! Shut up!” Sena added.

Taemin hit her head, “aoww...” Sena pain. “i’m not talking with you, short girl!” Taemin says. She pouted, “you really messaging with Key oppa?” Sena asked.

“come another reporter” i grumbled. “aigoo, is it hard to say yes!?” Taemin asked. “yeah, yeah, yeah! I’m in your side Taeminnie oppa!” Sena added happily.

Taemin throw the paper to her, “i don’t want you in my side!” Taemin grumbled. “huh? I can make my own side” Sena replied and stuck her tongue out. “both of you! Silent!” i say to both of them. They do their own work.

From: Almighty Key

Hwaiting too, with that Tom and Jerry... hahaha... :D

“whoaa... from Kibum hyung again!” Taemin glanced at my phone. I hit his head. “auw.. who is Tom and Jerry anyway?” he asked. “both of you!” i replied poiting at them.

They glancing at each others. “i want to be Jerry!” Sena says. “NO! i’ll be Jerry and you’re Tom!” Taemin replied. “No! you’ll be Tom!” Sena replied. “You!” Taemin replied.

“you!”

“you!”

“you!”

“you!”

“YOU!!!” both of them says in unison.

“STOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!” I interrupted them. now, not Sena who’ll be moving school! I’ll be the one!!!