Chapter 2

Sometimes It Just Happens That Way

I give you Chapter 2 of our little drama that is unfolding :D

 

 

 

 
She turned and walked off, grabbing her sunglasses and a hoodie and left the dorm, slamming the door on her way out.
 
----------------------
 
As she walked out of the main lobby, she didn't even notice that it was raining. She was thinking too hard to care even if she had noticed. What is his problem.... Sure I fooled around with Jjong a little bit, but why would it bother him? Unless.... 
 
She stopped herself from thinking any further. If she thought like that, then she'd end up getting her hopes up. And that was something she wasn't willing to do. Not again.
 
She walked for a while longer when she suddenly felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She looked up, expecting to see a fan, but instead was greeted by a worried looking Minho.
 
"Is everything alright?"
 
She didn't answer him and just looked down. He cocked his head to the side, trying to see her better.
 
Minho grabbed Taemin's hand and lead her under the protection of a building.
 
"You're soaked to the bone. How long were you out there for?" Minho asked, genuinely concerned.
 
"I'm not sure? What time is it now?"
 
"11pm" Minho said flatly. "When I got back, you weren't home. So I've been out looking for you. What were you doing out here in the rain? And you don't have an umbrella or anything. Are you crazy? You know, people can actually recognize you. What if something had happened to you?" He was starting to raise his voice. "Do you know how worried we were about you?! You weren't answering our calls and...." His voice trailed off as he saw Taemin's shoulders start to shake. Even though she was soaked, he could see tears rolling down her face.
 
Neither said anything. Minho pulled her close, wrapping his arms around the poor shivering girl. That jerk Jinki must have done something. He thought. Or Key got in her face again. I doubt it though. He held her like that until she really started to shiver, and not from crying anymore, but because she was soaked and freezing. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, putting her arms through and zipping it all the way up. 
 
There had been a difference between when Minho found out and when Jinki found out. Minho realized it before their debut. He had never said anything though because he didn't want to push the subject. A couple months after their debut, when they had started to become closer, he accidently walked in on her in the bathroom. She later confronted him about it, asking him not to tell. He told her that he'd known from the beginning and didn't plan on telling anyone. That it was her secret to do with as she like. After that, they became really close. She would talk to him about her "girl issues" and he would listen. And even though he couldn't relate, he knew that she felt happy about being able to talk to someone, so he let her go on. They both enjoyed talking about stuff. It was like they both had this huge secret. That they were the only people in the world to know this one thing. And it was exciting.
 
 
-flashback-
 
"So why do you like Jinki?"
 
"What?"
 
"I know you like him. I see the way you look at him."
 
"I-I don't know what you're talking about...." Taemin wasn't ready for this conversation yet. She didn't want to admit her feeling for the leader. 
After some pushing from Minho, she finally gave in.
 
"OK... So I like him... Like. I REALLY like him...."
 
"I thought so." he said with a smirk. "So?"
 
"So what?"
 
"Are you going to tell him?"
 
"......"
 
"Taemin. Let me put it to you straight. He's gonna figure it out soon. He already has his suspicions about you. He was asking me about you a little bit ago."
 
"Oh...."
 
"So? What are you going to do?" 
 
-end flashback-
 
 
Minho grabbed her hand again, pulling her into the closest, least crowded looking shop. He grabbed a couple chairs and sat them down in the corner of the nearly empty, huge bookstore. It must have been Jinki. He thought. No one else would make her feel this way. 
 
"What did he do?" Minho asked. All the anger gone from his voice. He was now talking in the most soothing voice he could muster.
 
"It's not what he did.... It's what he hasn't been doing."
 
Minho looked really confused.
 
"He hasn't been acknowledging my existence since the car incident."
 
Oh. So that's what this was about. "And I'm guessing you asked him about it? And it didn't go the way you hoped."
 
Taemin told Minho the story of what had happened earlier that day. He just sat and listened, nodding his head every once and a while to give her the reassurance that he was listening and taking it in. When she finished she let out a big sigh. He pulled her into a big hug once again. This time not worried about the cold, but about her.
 
------------------
 
They walked back to their dorm, Taemin still soaking wet. When they opened the door, Jonghyun, Key, and Jinki all looked up from the sofa.
 
"Where in- where have you been!? We've been worried sick about you!" Key said, shooting up from his spot, running over to Taemin. He was patting her down, trying to dry her off.
 
"Sorry. I just lost track of the time."
 
​In all the confusion, Minho took the opportunity to move over to Jinki. He gave him a glare saying "Hyung. I need to talk to you."
 
 
 
 

 

wooooow 

there was a lot more dialogue then I was expecting lol

and uuuugh it's short again D:

from now on I'll try to make them longer >.<

 

leave a comment and tell me what you think

and tell me where you think this is going :) 

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say :D