It's Her.

Hunches Brought Them Together

“Okay you five. The hotel manager has just said that your room is ready so you guys can start moving in now. Onew,” Their manager called out to him and Onew emerged from his room.

 

“Ne?”

 

His manager handed him a phone number and said to him,

 

“The hotel’s manager wants you to call them when you arrive so she can greet you and check in for the five of you and show you around.”

 

Onew nodded and then went back into his room, pocketing the phone number safely in his pocket.

 

*

 

Onew and s had packed up about three boxes each, filled with just their clothes.

 

“Hyung, why don’t we go now and at least hang our clothes up and then we can come back after and get our things?” Key suggested.

 

He was the most excited member out of the five of them for living in the Luxury Hotel.

 

It was one of his many dreams that were finally going to be coming true.

 

“Arasoyo. I think that’s a good idea. Let’s take the boxes down now and get going.” Onew said and in the next 5 minutes, they each brought down their large boxes filled with clothes and shoes and accessories into the van that his manager had hired.

 

Once they had packed it all in, they got in the van and the driver that was sitting there began to drive off.

 

Once the Luxury Hotel came into view, Onew took out his mobile phone and the piece of paper with the phone number on it and dialed.

 

***

 

Hyejae woke up from the sound of her office phone ringing. She rubbed her eyes groggily and cleared .

 

She picked up the phone and said,

 

“Yeboseyo? This is Kang Hyejae speaking.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

 

Hyejae froze.

 

This was…

 

“This is the leader of SHINee? Our manager told us to call you when we’re nearly here and we’re like right outside at the moment. Are you going to come out and meet with us?”

 

Hyejae was still in shock.

 

“Yeboseyo? Are you still there?”

 

“Ah! Ne, ne. Choesonghamnida. I’ll be there. Just wait for a second and I’ll be out.”

 

“Ne. Annyeo-”

 

Hyejae hung up before Onew finished saying goodbye.

 

“This is SO not good…”

 

*

 

Onew looked at his mobile oddly and then closed the flap. How come the hotel manager just hung up on a customer like that…? And her voice…why did she sound so familiar…?

 

Onew shrugged and got out of the van that stopped at the front of the hotel and the five of them waited to meet the hotel manager.

 

*

 

Hyejae got up.

 

It was time to face him. She smoothed down her clothes and looked at herself in the full length mirror to check if she was fine. Her hair was a bit messy so she combed it a bit and then, she walked out.

 

As she walked out of her inner office, right behind the counter for the check in’s, she took in a deep breath and appeared.

 

There, standing outside of the hotel, was SHINee.

 

She walked purposefully towards the door. She was determined not to let Onew faze her in her job. She had done this so many times that it was nearly routine for her.

 

But, before she walked out to greet them, she went to the counter and said,

 

“Give me the five keys for room 11205 that I had put in here a few days ago.” The girl behind the counter gave them to Hyejae and she walked off with a smile.

 

She beckoned to the two men that was standing next to the door and said,

 

“Bring in two of those trolleys and come outside.” The two men nodded and then went off to retrieve the trolleys.

 

Finally, it was time for her to meet them.

 

She walked out and for a second, she knew that SHINee didn’t know who she was but then, when she greeted, they knew.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” She bowed.


“I’m Kang Hyejae. I’m the manager of this hotel and it’s nice to have you here.”

 

She looked at the five SHINee members in the face and when her eyes rested on Onew, she knew that he already knew who she was.

 

“Annyeong! It’s a please to be finally staying at the Luxury Hotel!” Taemin perked up to saying.

 

Hyejae reverted her gaze back to the other four SHINee members and said,

 

“We welcome you any time. As long as you pay though.”
 

 

Everyone laughed. Everyone laughed except Onew who was still staring at her.

 

“Now, you guys want to come in? I’ve checked you in so I’m going to show you around the hotel now. There will be someone here to collect all your things in a sec-“

 

In mid-sentence, the two men that Hyejae had just talked to came out with the trolleys and waited for her next command. She smiled at them and said,

 

“Their luggage is in the back. Go pick it up and take it to their room please.”

 

The two men nodded and moved towards the back when they piled on each members boxes as SHINee and Hyejae moved into the hotel and she began to show them around.

 

*

 

What is she doing here?! Onew said to himself as she saw her back and heard her talking happily to his dongsaengs. He didn’t know that she was the manager of Luxury Hotel!

 

“Now that I’ve shown you around the hotel, I’m going to show you to your room which is on the 11th floor.” Taemin jumped up and down and Jonghyun and Key talked to each other happily about this hotel.

 

Minhoturned around and saw Onew’s face.

 

“Hyung? Gwaenchanayo?”

 

Onew smiled weakly at Minho and nodded.

 

Minho shrugged.