SHINee Is Moving~!

Hunches Brought Them Together

Onew sighed and walked into the practice room where they began their daily dance practice of all their past songs so they wouldn’t forget the dance choreography.

 

In the middle of Lucifer however, their manager came in and waited for them to finish before telling them something.

 

“The five of you are going to have to move out of your dorm for a while.”

 

The five of them looked at each other and then back at their manager, waiting for an explanation.

 

“They want to inspect the whole building and make some renovations in all of the rooms to make it more comfortable so it’s going to take awhile. I’ve books you guys rooms for the Luxury Hotel downtown where you guys will be staying for however long it takes them to finish everything.”

 

The five of them looked at each again, this time with excitement.

 

The Luxury Hotel was the grandest hotel in the world and it’s very well known. The fact that they had wanted to build one in Seoulhad made its citizen’s very excited and happy.

 

“Jinjja?! The Luxury Hotel?!” Key exclaimed and their manager nodded.

 

“I’ve booked the rooms from a week from today onwards so the first thing you five are going to do when you’re done here is to pack up your things. Bring everything personal with you and make sure the five of you don’t leave anything that can be made into a story by the paparazzi understand?”

 

SHINee nodded and the resumed practice.

 

Wow…the Luxury Hotel…I wonder what it’s going to be like? Onew thought to himself as their debut song, Replay began to play.

 

~~~

 

Hyejae stood in front of the few waiters and cleaning ladies who were looking at her expectant. She had called them in and she had to tell them some news.

 

To Hyejae, this was slightly bad news but to the hotel, this was great news.

 

She looked at the employers in front of her and gave them a smile to tell them that their not in trouble. She could see that they visibly relaxed and she also felt more relaxed.

 

“In about a week, SHINee will be staying at our hotel for I don’t know how long.”

 

She was waiting for them to chatter but they didn’t. She was glad. She was in no mood to tell them to be quiet.

 

“I want you guys to look after them.”

 

Now they looked at each other confused.

 

“They’ll be staying at the rooms where none of you manage but you all remember the survey I had all the employers of this hotel do about a week ago?” They nodded and she continued.

 

“That was for me to choose who could and couldn’t be trusted in this hotel. As well as for this time. Now, those of you that clean will take charge in cleaning out their rooms even if there are other people who are in charge. Same goes for room service and so on. It’s your job. Now, here.”

 

Hyejae began to hand out a badge to each other the ten people standing in front of her.

 

“If any employers give you any trouble, tell me and show them this badge. This hotel didn’t have them before but for SHINee’s stay, you’re going to have to need it. The 10 of you are responsible for everything SHINee does within this hotel. Understand?”

 

The 10 nodded, happy that they received the responsibility.

 

Hyejae turned around and was about to walk out of the small conference room when she looked back and said to them with a smile,

 

“I’m counting on you guys.”

 

They all nodded and thanked her before she left.

 

*

 

Hyejae dropped onto her chair and closed her eyes as her head hit the back of the chair. She sighed and decided to just black out for a moment.

 

But, just as she was about to, her office phone rang.

 

“Yeboseyo? This is Kang Hyejae speaking.” She said.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Kang.”

 

She sat up.

 

He sounded familiar…

 

“I’m SHINee’s manager. I had talked to you on the phone about a week or so ago about arrangements for…”

 

“Ah! Yes. Hello.” Hyejae said and reverted herself back into her professional mode.

 

“I was wondering if the preparations are ready? We would like to start moving in now because they seem to have a lot of things they need to take with them during the stay at your hotel. Is it okay if they start moving in by tonight latest?”

 

Hyejae sighed.

 

She was hoping that this wouldn’t happen.

 

She wasn’t quite ready to greet SHINee or Onew yet but if they had too…

 

“Please wait a second. I’ll give a call and see if it can happen.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Hyejae put SHINee’s manager on hold and called the person who she put in charge of fixing their room.

 

“Ne?”

 

“SHINee would like to start moving their things in by tonight. Is that possible?” Hyejae asked, getting straight to the facts.

 

“Their rooms have just been finished so yes. It’s possible.”

 

“Ne, araso. Komawo.”

 

“Anieyo.”

 

Hyejae took the hold off SHINee manager’s call and told him the good/bad news.

 

“Ne, they can move it right now if they would like to. Their rooms are ready. But if it’s okay, please give me a call when you’re outside so I can greet them and get them checked in. I would like to keep a low as a profile as possible.”

 

“Sure. I’ll tell them right now and when we’re outside, I’ll give you a call. Good bye.”

 

Hyejae hung up and sighed.

 

She was praying that them moving in was going to be dragged until next week but she guessed that none of this was inevitable. She was going to have to face Onew whether or not she wanted to at some point and, obviously, now was the time.

 

She closed her eyes once more and rested her head on her head rest on her chair.

 

She was going to have to save all her energy up for later…

 

***

 

Soulless Love