Locked Eyes

Hunches Brought Them Together

 

As Onew stood there, his body moving to the beat, he caught sight of her. She just stood out to Onew and he felt like that was only the two of them in this whole world even though s where standing by him and below Onew were thousands of fans that was standing in front of him, smiling up at him, praying to get noticed.

 

She just stood there and Onew couldn’t believe that she was here.

 

He didn’t know her, that was the truth, but he had been having quite a lot of hunches lately.

 

Sometimes, he would suddenly be sad for no reason.

 

Sometimes he would be very happy with nothing to be happy about.

 

Sometimes he would just feel as if there was someone standing next to him, whispering to his ear that she loved him.

 

There was even times when he would suddenly have dreams in his usually dreamless sleep.

 

They were all about her and it was all something that was linked to her and, until now, Onew didn’t know who she was and he still didn’t.

 

He had just seen her in front of him, looking at him with the most angelic smile on her face and gleaming eyes.

 

The microphone on Onew’s right hand lifted itself up and he began to sing unconsciously, all the while, his eyes never leaving her own.

 

Just before he finished the song with s however, she was moving and their gaze had broken.

 

Onew could see moving but he couldn’t hear her.

 

Suddenly, she was gone and the song had finally ended.

 

He bowed and then looked around in the crowd for one last time, trying to find her but his attempts were useless.

 

He stepped off the stage with his four dongsaeng’s chatting behind him happily.

 

Their manager greeted them and Onew gave him a half hearted smile.

 

“Good job you guys! We’re going to go now. I bet you guys are tired.” He said to us.

 

Yes! He thought.

 

Onew turned to his manager and said,

 

“Hyung, do you mind if I just go off by myself? We don’t have anymore schedule for the rest of the night anyway.”

 

He asked hopeful and his manager soon answered with a nod and a “go and get changed first” answer.

 

Before he walked away however, he told Onew’s fellow members to meet him outside in the entrance where their car will be waiting for them.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Minho asked Onew as they walked towards the waiting room and their changing room.

 

“I’m going to see someone…” he answered after they finally entered their changing room and Onew had taken his own clothes off the rack.

 

“Oooohh~ Is it a girlfriend?” Jonghyun teased Onew but before he got a chance to argue, Key butted in.

 

“This is so not fair~! You guys don’t even want a girlfriend and yet you get one! What about the person who actually wants a girlfriend?!” Key whined as the five of them got changed.

 

Onew didn’t say anything as he pulled his stage shirt over his head and pulled his own back down.

 

“Onew hyung, you’re going to introduce us to her right?” Taemin asked, finally speaking.

 

“She isn’t my girlfriend…” Onew finally spoke.

 

“Ha! So itis a girl!” Jonghyun exclaimed and he blushed.

 

“Damn!” Key said.

 

If Onew didn’t know better he would have thought that Key was crying because he wasn’t in a relationship like Jonghyun.

 

“I want to meet her hyung!” Minho finally spoke and was fully changed also.

 

Onew finally finished and flipping his new leather yet warm jacket through his arms, he came out, fully changed also.

 

“Araso…maybe when I actually know her name? I’ll bring her to you so you can meet her yes?” Onew compromised with his best friends.

 

“Wait…you don’t even know her name?!” Key came out saying and looked at Onew oddly.

 

“What’s going on?” Jonghyun said coming out and putting his stage clothes on the couch.

 

“Hyung, how can you not know her name?” The maknae asked, curious, his scarf wrapped tightly around him making him look even cuter.

 

Onew smiled weakly.

 

“I’ve never even talked to her either…”

 

Onew sensed that his four friends were looking at each other and was going to speak at the same time any moment now…

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Onew smiled to himself to congratulate on his accurate prediction.

 

Onew sighed.

 

This isn’t the time to be having fun…I have to go find her! Onew thought to himself and then looked at the four awestruck dongsaeng’s in front of him.

 

Grabbing his bag with his iPod, phone, note book and other things, he said to his friends,

 

“I’ll be back in a few okay? If I stay out late don’t wait for me!”

 

Onew ran out with his dongsaeng’s shouting out “wait’s”.