Epilogue

The Stockholm Syndrome.

 

 

- “Kyungsoo… marry me…” 

 

- “Yes, Jongin… I will!” 

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

 

 

So, here we are, we’ve been through every possible situation, we’ve gotten through storms, forgettings, separations, but here we are, strong and decided, carrying in our hearts the illusion of spending the rest of our lives together. This is, I could say, the gold brooch of our story, we still have a lot to write in it, but this is our sweet and beautiful beginning, to each other’s side forever…

 

- “Ah, here we are…”

 

- “Actually, I think we’re risking ourselves by doing this, Jongin, when Baekhyun finds out, he’ll want to kill me, hahaha!”

 

- “Haha, I know, but I wanted just the two of us to be here together, with the immense universe as our witness. I love you so much…”

 

- “I love you even more…”

 

- “Are you ready?”

 

- “I’ve been ready since the day I met you…”

 

We walk near the font, the one where we met again. That one in where Kyungsoo came back to me. He looks totally amazing, dressed with a unique and angelical pureness, just like he is. I softly hold his hands, take them to my face, kiss them tenderly and look him lovely.

 

- “I come here today with my only precious possession, my heart; and this is the day when I’ll deliver it to you. From today on, you will be my only owner and the sense and reason of my life. After all we’ve got through together, I can doubtlessly reaffirm the love I feel for you. You’re everything and even more than what I can ask for. I want to be that person you wait for, the one whom you’re devoted to, the one whom you thong about every day, the one whom you can trust even your most intimate secrets, your friend, your confident. I want you to see me as a partner and a guardian. I want to swear to you today that I will protect you from everything, I’ll fight against every one who wants to see you falling. I’ll give you my hand and my shoulder in the sad moments, and whenever you don’t see a way out. Today, I’ll give you my heart, my love, it’s yours and it will be forever yours. I love you, Do Kyungsoo, and today, with the universe as our witness, I say that I have no greater joy than being able to call you from now on my husband, forever and for the eternity.”

 

I see tears falling from his eyes, I get closer to him, and slowly, with my hands, wipe each one of them. I can’t help letting some others fall from my eyes, but I let them out< these tears are precious because they are tears of love, infinite love.

 

- “It’s no coincidence having met each other and have our paths entwined, it was no coincidence to have loved each other in the past, having forgotten about each other and then having met again. It’s no coincidence that the love I feel for you overflows completely my heart and my soul, I think that this love I feel for you is fruit of fate, of the will to live, and of wanting to share everything together. We could face it all and here we are you and me with our hearts in our hands willing to deliver ourselves to each other in body, heart and soul. Jongin, I give myself to you knowing that the magic of our love is like walking to each other’s side in good and bad times. My life has become center of yours. Our lives are nothing if they’re not together. Stay by my side forever, be my loyal friend, my lover, my confident. I will be your unconditional partner all the days of your life. I love you, Kim Jongin, from now on, my beloved husband.

 

We exchange our engagement rings, our symbol of union, love and commitment. I take him in my arms and hug him strongly against my body, the happiness I feel is so unique and incomparable, my whole being bursts out of happiness. Kyungsoo is finally my husband, I am finally Kyungsoo’s husband, and this union won’t be broken even by the strongest and fierce storm.

 

- “I love you with all my heart” –and saying this, we seal our union with a kiss full of love, hopes, and endless happiness. His lips fuse with mines as if they belonged to my body, we are one. A soul. A heart. A love.

 

- “Are you ready for our final vow, Mr. Kim Kyungsoo?”

 

- “Completely ready and anxious, my husband”

 

We take two golden coins and get closer to the fountain. I hold him by the waist and laugh as I pull him closer to me; we stare at each other’s eyes, and smiling, we kiss again. We reach out our arms and with a last wish, we threw the coins to the fountain.

 

- “I will love you, for the eternity…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And so we come to the final chapter, I want to thank each and every one of you who accompanied me in the process of writing this fic. This fic was my return to the writing so was like being reborn again to me. Infinite thanks for having read and commented on the chapters, check your comments and support full me of joy and strength to continue writing. So all I can say and repeat to all is: THANKS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

The only thing I have left to say is that this will not be my last project, see you soon on another project KaiSoo that I'm working, so get ready for: Saudi Arabia air, nobility, mystical and... KaiSoo, are all tracks that'll give haha ;)

 

Please give love too to my other fic, a SuLay fic, is my new job where I'm putting a lot of effort and determination. Here is the link: Dragonflies at Dawn

 

 

Infinite thanks my lovely beta Hebi Akuma!! without you this wouldn't be possible, and you know that!! love u dongsaeng :3
 
You can go and visit my tumblr, you can leave me questions about the fics or just talk, I log on every day so that way I'll be in touch with you, my readers. Here is the link: celestial-latte.tumblr.com
 
See you in my next projects! :3