Dancing Pony under the rainbow *Yoonhyun

Melodies for you

 

“Seohyun’s gay”

 

Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon tilt their head almost immediately by the sudden statement.

The slender girl with the wavy tresses stood before them, having her hand on both of her hips.

“No, she’s not” the kid leader reply, resuming her daily dairy consumption that she left a few second ago.

“Taeyeon’s right, she’s not” the newly blonde girl seconds the motion.

Meanwhile, the third girl shook her head “You’re crazy”

The second maknae of the group agape, she couldn’t believe that none of them believe what she say.

“She does” YoonA says “She totally does”

Hyoyeon turns to look at YoonA once more with her hand akimbo “What makes you say that YoonA?”

YoonA took the empty seat beside Yuri, who’s still stirring her Ma juice, and looks around, as if not wanting the girl that she is going to talk about is around the living room.

“She’s not here, she has study session with her classmates” Taeyeon utters, knowing why the taller girl keeps looking everywhere.

“Oh okay” YoonA sigh lightly.

“So?” Hyoyeon asks once more “What makes you say that our maknae is gay?”

YoonA takes a deep breathe “She pings me”

 

The older girls’ face scrunches by the ridiculous reason


“She pings you?” Yuri asks, “Since when do you have gaydar Yoon?”

“Every gay people have that” YoonA stating the obvious

“Not all, and undoubtedly, you’re not one of them” Taeyeon states, looking at YoonA

YoonA pouts “yes, I do have one”

Hyoyeon couldn’t help but snickers “Oh, please… remember what WE’ve been through to prove to you that you’re gay?” Yuri and Taeyeon nodded reminiscence the horrible memory back a few months ago.

“Both Yuri and Taeyeon have to sacrifice their wife to prove to you that you’re gay as the pony who dance whenever the rainbow pops in the sky”

YoonA smirks all of a sudden “Tiffany and Sica Unnie have softest lips ever”

 

Flashback

 

“You’re gay”

YoonA stood still in front her favourite Unnie. Not knowing what to say

“Excuse me?” YoonA ask perplex

Jessica walks towards the doe-eyed girl and stops a few feet before her. “You’re gay” she repeats

YoonA snickers, clutching her stomach “Aigo, Unnie, you’re funny”

The laughter died down as Jessica proceed her way towards her dongsaeng, having her left hand lands on YoonA’s tone stomach whilst her right clutch to the back of the letter’s neck. Pulling her face closer and mesh their lips together.

YoonA eyes widen by the sudden act. She stood still. Her lips didn’t move but to her horror, her hands who she claimed has mind on its own, pulling her Unnie’s body closer against hers.

Jessica parted a few inch, with her poker face “You’re gay” Jessica give YoonA one last peck on the lips before she walks out from the room. Leaving dumbfounded YoonA behind.

A few second later, Jessica pop from the door “Oh, yah, baby, Your appa is going to kill you after this”

“Why?” YoonA asks

YOONAAAA DID WHATTTT?!!!

“Oh sheet” she mutters under her breathe, while Sica smiles sweetly.

 

[Later that night]

 

YoonA took a few cubes of ice, wraps it in a pink napkin, and rubs the back of her head with it.

“That hurts a lot” YoonA whine alone as the pain of Yuri’s knuckle effect kicks in.

Some of the members are not around. Seohyun probably hit the nearest library at this time, knowing the younger girl is going to have her so-called-big quiz the day after next. Hyoyeon unnie is on her dinner date with Hara, or was it Hara or Nicole, Suzy perhaps. She wasn’t sure. Whereas, Sooyoung and Sunny Unnie sneaking out of the dorm to visit the amusement park. Yuri and Jessica unnie most likely having their make-up date, since Yuri Unnie exploded this evening.

And that leaves, her, Tiffany and Taeyeon Unnie alone in the dorm.

“What did I do to deserve this?” She complaints “Sica Unnie who started it first”

She pouts, recalling back those soft lips against her. She never knew that her Unnie’s lips are soo juicy and tender.

Hold up!


Juicy and tender??

YoonA stuck her tongue out, cringe by the outrageous thought.

“I’m not gay… I’m not gay, I’m not…luscious lips. Tiffany’s luscious kissable lips…”

 

Wait… what??

 

YoonA breaks from her trance, and shook her head numerous times.

There Tiffany stood in front of her, wearing pink tank top and a boy short. She looks at the younger girl in front of her baffle.

“Baby, are you okay?” the older girl took the ice fill napkin from the letter’s hand. She rubs the back of YoonA’s head softly “I heard what happened this evening, that was pretty bold of you YoonA-ah” She chuckles

YoonA pouts a little “I wasn’t my fault Unnie, Sica Unnie who initiates it first. She keeps on telling me that I’m gay”

 Tiffany locks her eyes on YoonA and smiles “Well, are you?”

YoonA was taken aback “I’m not… hmmmm”

Yes, people, YoonA and Tiffany’s lip locking at the kitchen, not caring whether any of the members might pop into the kitchen soon.

This time, YoonA actually starting to follow Tiffany’s lead. The younger girl lifts the older one and sits Tiffany comfortably on her lap, not parting their lips once.

The lust thickens as YoonA moves her head towards the crook of her unnie’s neck, showering it with kisses. Tiffany moans lightly, as YoonA pulls her body closer against hers.

“Unnie, you smells good” she purrs in Tiffany’s ear, biting the letter earlobe lightly

 

BANG!!!

 

Then there were pitch black

 

End of flashback

 

Taeyeon and Yuri gritted and clench their fist, both girl gives YoonA the deathliest glare that no one can musters at that time.

The younger one lets out an awkward laugh, gulping hard.

Hyoyeon obviously amused by the scene “Okay, hold your horses’ seobangs, the past is past, no need to go down that awful memory lane again”

YoonA smiles bitterly, grateful that the newly blonde girl had just save her a$$ from being kick by the black pearl and the kid leader.

“So, aside from the evidence of your non-existence gaydar, what else do you have as a proof that the maknae is Gay?” Hyoyeon asks

YoonA has her thinking hat on, recalling back any of the events that might lead to the discovery of the fluffy clouds and rainbows of the Maknae that she have yet to prove.

After a few second, she lands her forehead against the cold hard kitchen counter “I have none” her voice muffles

Hyoyeon sighs “Well, how sure are you?”

YoonA almost wailing “I’m 99.99 % sureeee” she says exasperatedly “we seriously need a plan”

Yuri kink an eyebrow “I’m all for adding anyone on our kaleidoscopic parade, but, I m not… I repeat… I’m NOT going to let you ask Jessica or Tiffany or that matter to participate in any of your plan”

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. “I’m with Yuri on this”

YoonA turns to look at Hyoyeon “Well, unnie, what do you have in mind?”

Hyoyeon ponders for a while before she lets out of heavy breathe “Sorry YoonA, I just can’t seem to picture Seohyun’s gay. It’s just impossible”

“But, but… you said that we needed plan and everything, you were… almost… sure that Seo’s Gay” YoonA utters

Hyoyeon smiles apologetically, “Sorry Yoon, it’s Seohyun… Gay and her just doesn’t mesh together. Anyway, I got to roll, have dance practice later on. See ya tootles” with that off the dancing machine go.

Yuri and Taeyeon goes somewhere leaving the confuse deer behind.

 

A few hours later, YoonA was still sitting at the kitchen counter, devising a plan on how is she going to verify the gayness of the SNSD’s maknae.

“What are you doing?” Sunny pops out of nowhere

YoonA doesn’t seem unaffected by it, continues sketching her plan. She turns to look at her unnie.

 

“Seohyun’s Gay”

 

Sunny’s puzzled.

“She’s as straight as a flag pole YoonA”  Sunny says

“No, she is not, why can’t you just believe me??” YoonA was a little frustrated

Sunny ignores YoonA’s droning; as she takes a sip of her dairy intake and whips the trickling liquid on the side of .

“You’re telling me, the studious, goguma paramour, keroro enthusiasts , boys abhorring, goal-oriented, neurotic, fitness rarity girl is rooting for the multicolored parade?”  Sunny crook an eyebrow

“You make her sounds so feminist,” YoonA utters

Sunny chuckles “Well, for once, she is Feminist. She’s not gay YoonA, Maknae is just…. Maknae.”

YoonA groans, causing the older girl pats her back and leave the girl with her thought alone.

 

It was almost past midnight. Everybody was sleeping, well, except for one doe eyed girl. She was still taking her place in the kitchen, thinking of a way on how to unravel the mystery of the maknae’s uality.

“YoonA Unnie, what are you doing?”

The sudden interference startles YoonA a little “Gosh, you scared me”

Then the soft laughter fills the air

There she stood, with her sling bad slung on her shoulder. Most likely, she just got back from her study session.

.”Finish with the revision maknae?” YoonA asks

The younger girl nodded “Why aren’t you sleeping YoonA Unnie?”

As the older girl was about to open , she close it almost instantly. She can’t possibly tell maknae that she can’t sleep because of she was thinking of a way on how to prove that her dongsaeng is gay. That would cause trouble.

“Well?” Seohyun asks further

YoonA shook her head vigorously “Nothing, had coffee just now, so I can’t sleep”

Seohyun crook an eyebrow, obviously she was certain that it wasn’t the truth “Really?”

The older girl rubs her un-itchy head and purposely walks towards the fridge as if wanting to take something out of it, to avoid any additional interrogation.

 

She couldn’t make out why the sudden silence falls upon them. YoonA turns around, only to be welcome by the dangerously close Seohyun in front of her.

“Coffee huh?” Seohyun states

YoonA nodded enthusiastically, calming her thumping heart which was about to gust from her chest.

The smell of Seohyun’s perfume and minty breathe drove her crazy. She couldn’t think straight.

To her shock and contented feeling, Seohyun encircle YoonA’s tiny waist as she pushes the older girl lightly against the fridge, causing the older girl press in between the younger one and the hot and cold fridge surface.

“Are you sure you can’t sleep because of that Yoongie??” Seohyun was practically breathing YoonA’s uneven breathe. Their lips graze against each other as they speak.

The smell of Seohyun’s makes YoonA’s mind haywire and her eyes dilated. Before she could decipher anything, YoonA finally reaches heaven as Seohyun lock their lips together in a sensual way.

Seohyun bits the lower part of the letter’s lower lip, playfully taking it into , it a little. She then, traces YoonA’s lips with her tongue, silently asking for permission to do something.

YoonA on the other hand, bit down her moans, and acknowledge the younger girl intention. She parts a little, letting the slick pink tongue intrudes her cavern.

Both maknaes’ of Girls’ Generation was in heated make out session. Hands were roaming all over the place and the uneven breathe fills the empty air.

Before YoonA could tuck her hand into the letter’s pants, Seohyun push her a little. With half lidded eyes, and with the lust was almost taken over her, YoonA was obviously displeased by the unexpected stop. She lunged forward, wanting to take those lips against her once more. One familiar slender hand stops her.

Seohyun chuckles at the sight of a very Un-YoonA like. She shook her head.

“Whyyyy???” YoonA whines

“You lied” Seo says

“What lie?” YoonA confused

Seohyun peck YoonA’s lips once more. “You didn’t drink coffee” with that, she leaves YoonA’s who’s undoubtedly ually frustrated behind. Yoona growls for the umpteenth times that day.

In a second, Sooyoung pops out of nowhere.

“What’s up with you?” Sooyoung asks

YoonA look at the Shikshin and says

 

“Seohyun’s a pony who dances under the rainbow:”

 

Sooyoung tilts her head in confusion before she laughs

“In your dream Im YoonA, in a freaking dream”