The Way that I love you~ Apologize

Melodies for you

 

“Do you think this some kind of sick games!” the blonde almost screaming on top of her lung, trying to compose her anger and her sadness at the same time.

Within these two hours she has been screaming and crying non-stop. Why wouldn’t she? She just found out that her girlfriend, had been murdered and on top of it, she has been accused of murdering the letter.

“I DO NOT KILL HER!!”

The officer slams the table and glares at the hallyu star “SHE DIED IN THE APARTMENT! YOUR APARTMENT AND THERE’S NO FORCE ENTRY. Clearly showing that whoever was killing them has the key to the apartment” the blonde officer then pulls back and had her arms akimbo, still staring at the letter. “There are only two sets of keys. One is with her and the other is with you”

Hyoyeon clench her jaws, she was exhausted and she couldn’t think properly “YOU cannot accuse me for being a murderer with stupid little evidence like that! Someone must have stolen the keys and did ‘that’”. Her heart sore as the word ‘that’ escape from . She didn’t even have the heart to say the word as knowing that her girlfriend is gone.

“No, we cannot do that. Miss. Kim,” Officer Peyton took an envelope and take out several pictures from it.  Hyoyeon’s eyes shut almost immediately by the sight of Nicole having an intimate moment with Jiyeon. “This was taken by some of the fans, and they uploaded it in the internet. Nicole Jung is having an affair with the second victim, Park Jiyeon. And I’m pretty sure that it pisses you off”

Hyoyeon un-flip the pictures, holding back her sob. “It does. It hurts a lot. I love that girl, and I almost died when I found out that she cheated on me, but I never…NEVER… would kill her for that!”

“Witnesses inform that you show up around 2200, four hours before the murder…”

“I didn’t even get in! I saw them and left instantly!” Hyoyeon interject

“Then, approximately 0100 am, someone saw you walking into the apartment and got out an hour after that, which was 0200 in the morning. Admit it Miss. Kim, you kill your girlfriend and her dirty little secret”

“FCUK yoU! How many times do I have to freaking tell you that I did not do any of that! I did not came home at 0100 nor did I even left. I stayed at my friend’s dorm and woke up THERE! And went straight for the rehearsal! That’s it!!”

“Oww BullSheet! We have evidence! You were wearing blue hooded jacket last night when you kill her and you dump it a few blocks away” Peyton pulls the translucent bag contains the familiar jacket.

Hyoyeon agape, she was dumfounded.

“That’s…that’s not mine. Mine’s at my friend’s dorm. I can prove you that”

The officer smirks “Why? Cat got your tongue Miss. Kim?” She flips the bag, showing the backside of the jacket, her finger pointing at the specific hand stiches on it “How do you explain that Miss. Kim, it has your name on it”

Before the letter could say anything, the metallic door open and another officer walks in. Officer Peyton sighs a little and went to the other woman. The officer in brunette whispers and both eyes met Hyoyeon.

The brunette makes her way towards Hyoyeon and bows a little, for the officer Peyton to do the same. “Hello, Miss.Kim, I’m Officer Davis, Brooke Davis. Behalf on our department, we wanted to apologize for this misunderstanding. A few minutes ago, someone come up to me and confess about the murderer. Which mean, you are free to go”

Hyoyeon look at them “Who killed her?”

Brooke looks back, knowing the letter would probably deserve to know whom standing behind all of this.

Three women make their way towards another interrogation room. Behind those big mirror, there the murderer sits, her back facing the mirror. Officer Peyton walks out and enters the other room. Hyoyeon was curious. From the other room, Hyoyeon could hear the officer asks the murderer to sit on the other side of the table, as she was blocking the camcorder.

As the woman turns her face, Hyo’s hand clasp almost instantly. She couldn’t believe her eyes, the murderer was someone she knew all along. Someone that she adore and someone that she thought she could rely on when something happen.

“Suzy…”

 

[Other room]

“Please do tell me about yourself” Officer Peyton asks her in an authorative voice but the letter seem unfazed by the sound.

She looks at the camcorder and sits properly.

“My name is Bae Sue-Ji or known as Suzy. I’m a 19 years old girl and work as singer. I confess on murdering Nicole Jung and Park Jiyeon on December 21, approximately at one in the morning”

Hyoyeon breathe unevenly, with shaky hand she grabs whoever hand is beside her to stop the trembling away. Hyoyeon was a little bit surprise when she realize the hand belongs to non other than girls’ generation manager, Tiffany Hwang. She looks a round, her members was in the room and she didn’t even realize when did they came. As the words were jumping all over her brain the sounds of Officer’s voice fills the air from the intercom.

“Tell me how did you kill them?”

Suzy with her poker face took a deep breath and fidgets a little before she lets out a small laugh

“Oh boy it wasn’t that easy” She stops her laugh and her shoulder slumps a little “Nicole deserve it, don’t you think so? So was Jiyeon. To think that kind hearted person like them would hurt Hyoyeon was a little farfetched at first, but they hurt her nevertheless. I can still hear Nicole’s voice begging me to stop hitting her with the Waikiki statue. I knew that Hyo was going to bring her on a vacation to Hawai later this year. It was like a little reminder for her that her girlfriend actually loves her and making an effort to be with her despite the hectic schedule that she was having lately. It just pisses me off that she doesn’t understand that. “

The girls on the other side gasp. The maknae of Miss A that sitting on the other side of the room wasn’t the Suzy that they use know. What happen to the calm and socially awkward Suzy? The difference was just too much. Hyoyeon’s heart rips to pieces. She was utterly speechless, ignoring the crystal falls freely from her eyes.

“They were heartless. How could they not realize that they’re hurting Hyoyeon unnie? How stupid can they be? The reason as to why I stab them was only to find whether they even have the heart or not. That cruel… cruel women do have it. It furious me more”

Suzy frowns a little “You'll only know when it is you start living for another person when they smile and you respond by breathing in. It’s like love is the air that you breathe when you’re in love. When someone you love hurts you, it feels like you’re gasping for air and try you’re hardest to get it. Do you understand what I mean?” She asks the blonde officer who wore poker face at that moment.

 

“So what I did was, I wanted to show Nicole that how hard it is to breathe when there’s no air. I wanted her to understand the concept”

 

“So that’s why you drown her in the tub”

 

Suzy nodded

 

“Are you trying to frame Miss. Kim? Knowing that wearing her jacket would probably confuse the witness or the cctv…”

 

Suzy cuts her off “NO! I didn’t. It was stupid of me to wear that jacket. I was going to replace it. Hyo Unnie loves that jacket so much and it has her scent on it”

 

“So in a way, saying that… you’re obsessed with Miss. Kim?”

 

“God No, although Hyo smells good, but the reason why I wore her jacket was because I want Nicole to be reminded of her girlfriend’s scent. Just wanted to knock some sense in her thick skull, ans for Jiyeon… I don’t have any particular reason why I stab her numerous times. I hated her for being the third wheeler. If you love that person, doesn’t mean you have to be with them”

 

Suzy stops and suddenly walks towards the mirror on the wall.

Hyoyeon who’s on the other side was taken aback, clutching her shirt.

Suzy smiles bitterly.

 

“Jiyeon should learn from me. If she love Nicole, she should let her go, knowing that Nicole is better off with Hyoyeon Unnie. Look at me? “ Suzy trails and rest her palm against the mirror. “Although I love Hyoyeon unnie soo much, I’m willing to see her happy in other people’s arm. It hurts me so much when Hyoyeon Unni cy in my arms and telling me how much it hurts to see her girlfriend cheating on her. I just wanted to teach them a lesson”

 

Suzy stops “Hyoyeon unnie, I know you’re there… I love you. Trust me, no one would ever love you the way that I love you”