The Way that I love You *HyoNI/Suzy [1/2]

Melodies for you

Bold : English

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you may begin ;)

 

Two girls sit in the furthest corner of the corridor, blocking whatever noises that buzzing around them. The young girl pulls the older one into a comforting hug, her hand rubs the letter’s backside back and forth, trying to ease of the pain and anger that the letter possess right now.

“How…how could she do that to me Suzy ah…I… I love her soo much. I give her my everything…” the older one couldn’t help but pouring all the agony that she held inside.

Devastated, that was understandable. After all, Nicole Jung was pretty much the whole world for Kim Hyoyeon. She was every cheesy word that Hyoyeon mutters from . Apparently, Nicole Jung doesn’t feel the same way.

A few hours ago, Hyoyeon with a happy heart and contagious smile brought herself to come back to the place that she calls home. The place that makes her feels warmth and love. To her surprise, her smiles turn to frown and her heart breaks to pieces. Nicole Jung, the love of her life cuddling with someone else other than herself, in rather intimate way. At first she taught that maybe it wasn’t really what she think it was, but apparently, the unexpected kiss and the sweet name calling from the other girl, that she recognized as Jiyeon from T-Ara, makes her clutch her shirt that situated specifically on her heart.

It’s painful

Crystal clears falls freely from her eyes and her breathe starts to get uneven. She was clueless as to what is she supposed to do right that moment. She was angry, beyond mad. And she was dejected; she feels like Nicole slashes her on the chest and stabs her heart mercilessly. That’s how it feels right now.

She wanted to storm into the room, and scream on top of her lung. Asking for explanation from her lover, wanting to hear that everything was a mistake. Or just a simple practice of acting or some sort. Who is she kidding, her hand trembles and her head was getting dizzy. Even the dumbest person alive could tell that it wasn’t an act, it clearly wasn’t a mistake to begin with.

“She was smiling… like really smiling Suzy ah… I never seen her smile like that” Hyoyeon sobs, as she still clutching her body against the younger girl.

On the other hand, the younger girl, named Suzy keeps her silence. Not wanting to interrupt Hyoyeon, who’s in the verge of breaking down. On the second thought, Hyoyeon was falling deep into pitch dark. The only thing that Suzy could help the letter was just to be there for her and give her reassurance that everything is going to be fine.

It hurts Suzy to see Hyoyeon like this, even if they just met a few months ago through a variety show, entitle ‘Invincible Youth2, it never stops Suzy from feeling the need to protect the older girl’s heart.

She had a bad feeling since this morning, she didn’t know why, that was until she received a call from one of the members of Girls’ generation, namely Kim Hyoyeon. Who couldn’t form any sentences right through sobbing and wailing over the phone.

And here they are, at the corridor of JYP’s company. With her slender arms around the letter’s body, giving her comfort that the older girl might needed.

After maybe half an hour, Hyoyeon starts to regain her composure but still hugging Suzy who’s faithfully holding her.

“Do you want to stay at my dorm tonight?” Suzy breaks the silence, figuring that Hyoyeon wouldn’t want to set a foot on the apartment that she shared with the Korean American girl. She thought maybe, Hyo wouldn’t want to stay in SNSD apartment either, knowing that Hyoyeon’s sisters would definitely bombarded her with 1001 questions.

Hyoyeon was surprisingly thought of the same thing, but what’s bugging her was her conscience, telling her that it was a lot to ask from someone that she just knew a few months back. Yes, of course they were friends and all, but she didn’t have any clue as to why she calls the young girl when she feels lost. Maybe she needed the tranquility that Suzy could provide around her.

“No worries, Minzy, Jea and Fei is out. It’s only me in the dorm this weekend” she added, trying to convince the letter. “Plus, I think you needed to clear your head, you have performance tomorrow night right?”

Hyoyeon nodded, not wanting to argue. All she needed right now was to get proper rest.

As Suzy brought Hyoyeon to her dorm, she attend the older one needs. She even tucks Hyoyeon in and stayed until the older girl finally dozes off.

 

[Next Morning]

Hyoyeon woke up with a frown on her face. The sleep she had last night wasn’t as good as they were usually. But that was understandable, judging what had happen the day before. She didn’t want to open her eyes, but recollecting her thought that she would be having concert tonight with her sisters; she was forcefully waking herself up and bear with all the distress that she’s been through at that moment.

While washing up, she notices there were blood stains on her shirt. She shrugs and went outside, with her sore body. The owner of the dorm greets her with a bitter smile on her face. There were dark circles around the gorgeous young girl’s eyes.

Hyoyeon feels guilty.

“I’m sorry Suzy, for –“

The pale girl halts her from continuing her useless apologies.

“It was nothing Hyo. Besides, I’m glad that I can actually help you with something”

“This is more than enough for me, Thank you” Hyoyeon was grateful, she engulfs the letter with tight hug. The letter complies and returns the hug just as tight.

 

[Solo Performance]

 

The stadium roars as SONES chanting every Girls’ Generation’s members names. The noises that the fans cause were no joke. The screams were practically hitting the girls’ eardrum hard every now and then. One by one, they carry out their solo performances, and better luck, Hyoyeon was the last one to perform.

Ever since the concert starts, her mind keeps on wondering off of familiar Korean American girl, and that has been driving her nuts. Her sisters pounced her off with amounts of questions that she didn’t want to answer. The question starts to kick off, as the dancing machine of the group decided to change her solo number, which is so unlikely for her to do so. Since she insisted, the leader had no choice and let her do as her please. The kid leader notices the changes of sounds in her voice. It was strain, almost pleading and laced with vulnerability in it.   

Hyoyeon takes a deep breath and walks to the center stage. She wasn’t in her typical dance outfit. Right now, she was wearing a simple dress in creamy colour and her hair falls freely down her shoulders. She took a seat in front of the grand piano. Adjusting the microphone as her heart fills with emotions that was about to erupt.

“Good evening SONES! Having fun tonight?”

SONES scream in pure ecstasy, indicating that they probably having the time of their life.  Hyoyeon chuckles half-heartedly.

“I know, I probably look a little different that I usually am…. Obviously” the fans snigger at her joke.

“Singing and playing the piano and also English isn’t my forte. But, I want to make something different tonight. So, enjoy”

The sound of the piano fills the air, as her fingers move on her own. Hyoyeon closes her eyes, wanting to be immerse in the song that basically portray what she was feeling at that very moment.

 

 

The way that I love you

After all of the times that we tried

I found out we were living a lie

And after all of this love that we made

I know Now you don’t love me the same

 

The way that I love [the way that I love you ]

The way that I love [the way that I love you ]

The way that I love [the way that I love you ]

 

Someplace else…

 

 The sounds of siren break of the silence of the quiet neighborhood. Dark blue BMW park right in front of the luxurious building, one pale looking blonde girl steps out. She looks at the building with her poker face, not minding it was getting crowded at the crime scene.

“Shin, what’s the deal?” she makes her way towards the elevator, taking off her shades and starts skimming the surrounding.

The slightly older man shrugs “Don’t know Peyt, I just got here”

Both detectives walks out from the elevator, the other policemen shows them where’s the crime scene took place.

The first thing that they saw was

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blood splatters everywhere.

 

 

 

 

The condition of the living room was a mess, that’s definitely indicates the sign of struggles. The blonde woman takes a look around, she realizes that everything that screams ‘expensive’ were practically place neatly in their very own spot.

Definitely not robbery” she mutters under her breathe.

Hello Detective Peyton Sawyer, this is nice of you to drive by earlier than usual” one sassy red haired woman smiles. The letter smirks, looking at the other woman from head to toes.

My, my… Agent Brooke Davis, no need to be sarcastic. I’m sure, we all know that, how competence I am when it comes to my job

The letter snorts “I’m sure you are

Anyway, what’s the deal Davis?

Two young women, in their early twenties. Brutally stabs on their chest and severe bruises were found on their body. C.O.D, The first victim died of blood loss, obviously and the second one died of head injury

Did you found any murder weapon?”

The red haired girl nodded “We found a Waikiki that was used to killed the second victim, however, we did not found any knife

Any witnesses?”

Negative at this moment

Profiles?”

The sassy red haired named Brooke Davis and her partner Peyton Sawyer makes her way to the bathroom, where the bodies situated. The first victim was lying on the bathroom floor, whilst the second one, drown in her own pool of blood in the bathtub.

Both victims are Hallyu Stars, in a very popular girls group in Korea. First victim, name Park Jiyeon and the second one, Nicole Jung

Ah, I know this two. Such a shame. So, is this their residence?”

Brooke shook her head “Not really, this apartment belongs to Kim Hyoyeon”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up kinda early today, and something told me from the moment it wouldn’t be the same

Felt like you were hidin’ something, but I didn’t push,

I didn’t complain or say nothing

I tried to act like I didn’t see it

Cause deep down I know I didn’t wanna believe it

There it was, it was you and her,

You left your sidekick on the night stand and I read

 

 

One lonely tears drop from her eye, as she conveys her feeling through the song. Her sisters at the back could feel the tension in the stadium. It sounds too painful for any of them could take. For SONES, it might sound as if Hyoyeon was immersed into the song, but for the eight ladies, it was a sound crying for help.

“Yul, what’s wrong with Hyo? I’m worried” the former ice-princess leans her back towards the tan girl’s front, as her face scrunches, listening to the heart breaking song.

Yuri shook her head “I don’t know baby, I really don’t know”

 

 

Everything I did and everything you said

Now I’m standing here looking like d@mn

I thought it was you and I ,

Now all I gotta say is why


 

The familiar dark blue car park in front of the stadium entrance. Both detectives walk into the building, showing their badges to whomever stands in their way.

 

The way that I love you

After all of the times that we tried

I found out we were living a lie

And after all of this love that we made

I know Now you don’t love me the same

I noticed when I’m not around, you be tryin to lock the door, whispering on the phone

Since we been in this house you aint never did this before, tell me what’s this about,

I tried to sit and say to myself

This here is too good, he don’t want nothin’ else

 

There it was, you and her

You left the credit card receipt inside the beamer with.

 

 

“Excuse me Miss, You can’t enter. Staff only” two bulky guy stops the detectives from the back stage.

“I’m Detective Peyton Sawyer and this is my partner, Brooke Davis. We are here due to some investigation. Let us in”

“Can’t do that mam, Staff only”

“Do you want to get jail punk? You could get arrested for stopping law enforcement work”

Before the security could say anything, one petite girl and red haired chirp in, as they were curious about what’s the commotion was all about. The red haired immediately spotted two foreigners talking to the security guard.

Excuse me, what’s wrong?”

I’m Det. Peyton Sawyer and this is my partner, Brooke Davis. We’re here for an investigation”

The petite girl seems to understand the conversation that her partner and two foreigners in front of her. “Investigation?”

 

 

 

Everything that you bought

And everything you spent, now I’m standing here

Once again I thought it was you and I,

Now all I have to say is why

Oh oh

You lied

You lied

Oh why

 

When the piano stops playing, so does Hyoyeon’s heart. When the crowd chants her name, she feels nothing but emptiness. Amidst the joy that her fans pour, she was left unloved. She stood with a bitter smile on her face and bows.

************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Investigation for what?” Tiffany asks with pretty much interest. The other girls were surrounding the corridor to ask they heard something from the security.

“May I see Kim Hyoyeon please?” Brooke says with pretty much authority lace in her voice.

“Why?’ YoonA asks again, wanting to know as to why the police came to their concert and suddenly asked for their Hyoyeon.

Before Brooke could say anything, Hyoyeon make it through. “What’s up guys?”

Peyton took notice of her and immediately recognized her. She took a step forwards and turn Hyoyeon back, cuffing both of her hands. Confusion was written all over the girls’ faces. Sooyoung regain her composure and tries to push Peyton away.

“Kim Hyoyeon, you are under arrest for murdering Nicole Jung and Park Jiyeon, you have the right to remain silence and every word you said will be recorded”

Shock.

Everybody was in shock.

 

 

To be continue……