Kaisoo Lip Reunion

My Creepy Ex-Boyfriend Is Actually...kinda cute? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“No.  Jongin, stop!  Why are you so messy?” Kyungsoo exclaimed as yet again he stopped Jongin from eating to wipe the younger’s mouth. 

            “Hyung just leave it.  You can’t stop me from eating every 2 seconds or we won’t finish eating at all.  Look you haven’t even eaten your spaghetti yet.”

            Kyungsoo dropped his napkin on the table and looked at Jongin with a shocked expression on his face.

            “How can I eat when I have to worry about you getting sauce all over the place?  You’re eating spaghetti like you’re making love with it or something.

            Jongin grinned with the fork frozen before his mouth as he smirked at his hyung, “Are you jealous?  I’ll gladly make love to you instead.”

            “Get a life, Jongin.”

            Jongin smirked and continued to stuff his mouth with spaghetti.  Kyungsoo bent down to put his fork in his mouth but immediately stopped to pick up his napkin again, “Jongin!”

            “Aish I can’t get a break with you,” Jongin held his hand up in the air.  He grabbed the napkin himself and wiped his cheeks. 

            “Good,” Kyungsoo picked up his fork again and slowly slurped his noodles.  He kept an eye on Jongin, who was now eating more like a civilized person.    

            “You eat too slow hyung,” Jongin laughed at Kyungsoo, who chose to ignore him by closing his eyes, “Aww hyung don’t close your eyes how can you resist looking at me?”

            Kyungsoo continued to slurp his noodles and Jongin suddenly had a great idea as he thought of Lady and the Tramp. He silently grabbed the end of the spaghetti that Kyungsoo was eating and waited for Kyungsoo to fall into his trap. 

            Kyungsoo was turning his head, his eyes were still closed and Jongin closed his eyes as he waited for the reunion of Kaisoo’s lips.  Oh how much his lips had missed Kyungsoo’s.  And finally.  All hail the Gods’s.  He felt something soft on his lips and opened his eyes. 

            And fell back on his chair. 

            “Jongin, how stupid do you think I am?” Kyungsoo was holding up a cherry red tomato against Jongin’s lips. 

            “How did you know?” Jongin got up to sit back in his original seat and used the fork on his plate to stab the remaining spaghetti on it. 

            “When you stopped talking,” Kyungsoo patted Jongin’s head and then continued eating his spaghetti, “The moment you stop talking, there’s always something wrong.” 

            Jongin slowly picked up his fork, a little saddened by the fact that the Kaisoo lip reunion didn’t happen.  He quickly took a big forkful of spaghetti and stuffed it into his mouth, getting sauce all over the place.   

            “Jongin!  Sauce!  Everywhere!”

            Jongin ignored his hyung and continued forking more spaghetti in his mouth, his cheeks were puffed out and Kyungsoo looked at him with an amused look on his face before he decided to do something. 

            Kyungsoo reached out and wrapped his hand around Jongin’s.  Jongin looked up at him with a shocked look on his face.  Kyungsoo then took his fork from his hand and smiled.

            “I wasn’t done eating that,” Jongin pouted. 

            “I know that,” Kyungsoo spooned the spaghetti and held it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter