Leave. Me. Alone.

My Creepy Ex-Boyfriend Is Actually...kinda cute? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is this?” Kyungsoo looked down at the bench where he usually waited with his friends before school began.  He picked up the powdered food and held it close to his eyes. 

“It looks like a donut, dude,” his friend Baekhyun inspected the thing as well.  He squinted at it closely, “Probably jelly.”

Kyungsoo shook his head and pushed the donut right beneath Baekhyun’s nose, “Look at this!  What is this?”

Baekhyun took the donut from Kyungsoo and inspected it further.  He could see a stick figure with huge eyes standing just where the hole of the donut was and on the exact opposite of this figure on the other side of the donut was a taller stick figure.  It looked odd really.  But what was really odd was that the smaller stick figure’s eyes kind of looked like… 

“s!” Baekhyun laughed and fell to the ground.    

“What is that creeper playing at?” Kyungsoo eyed the donut before letting it fall to the ground.  It could look like some other body part as well but he wasn’t going to tell Baekhyun that.    He saw a shadow shift behind the trees and knew it was probably that creepy ex-boyfriend of his.  Because there was no doubt in Kyungsoo’s mind it was him who sent this “gift.”  

“That guy is creepy as hell but he sure knows how to make me laugh,” Baekhyun was still on the ground. 

“He has a weird sense of humor,” Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun.  He felt an unwarranted memory surface to his mind.   A memory of when his ex-boyfriend brought munchkins to his door. 

“What is this?” Kyungsoo frowned as he opened the box and saw dozens of tiny munchkins inside it, “Are you insulting me by calling me a munchkin?  Well are you?”  

The poor boy looked shocked as Kyungsoo glared at him.  So scared he ran away. 

But he did come back later with jelly donuts and it amazed Kyungsoo that he even had the guts to come back. 

“I got to get to class,” Kyungsoo mumbled.  He quickly walked in the direction of classes.  He shouldn’t be thinking of jelly donuts and boys who gave them as presents. 

 “Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo turned around as he heard his name and was clamped on the shoulder before he could turn his head.

“Wanna walk to class together?”

Kyungsoo stopped as he heard something heavy fall and grinned when he saw Xiumin on the ground picking up his fallen books.

“Damn bag,” Xiumin cursed.  His backpack’s bottom was split open.  Kyungsoo bent down to help his hyung, “Yeah, let’s walk together!”

Xiumin was a new student at Exo Academy and actually Kyungsoo had tried to be friends with Xiumin earlier in the semester.  Correction: he would’ve been friends with Xiumin if it hadn’t been for a certain jealous ex-boyfriend.  But that was in the past and now was better than never.  Xiumin was friendly, a bit of a book warm, and pretty adorable.  Each time Kyungsoo saw him, he always had to resist pinching those round cheeks for fear of looking like a weirdo.  And Kyungsoo was not a weirdo.   

“So you know that project we have to do?” Xiumin looked at Kyungsoo and accidentally let one of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter