Go Home, Jongin

My Creepy Ex-Boyfriend Is Actually...kinda cute? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shadow on his front porch steps shifted.  Kyungsoo slowly walked backwards until he reached the back of his house.  He was going to have to climb a tree if he had to.  He was going to climb his tree and then jump to his balcony. It had never been done before, but he was going to try.  He would do anything to avoid that black shadow sitting on his stairs.  The black shadow that was really creepy looking with the broad shoulders and the hands that were cutely playing with his hoodie strings.  Yes, that shadow was menacing. 

Kyungsoo wrapped his hands around the tree and put his cheek against it.  It looked like he was awkwardly hugging the tree.  He eyed the lowest tree branch that was about five feet above him and cursed his short legs. (like being a foot taller would even help anyway.)  He was debating on whether he should call Chanyeol over to his house so the taller boy would be able to lift him onto the tree but decided against it.  The last time Kyungsoo’d asked for a favor, the taller boy had tried stomping him to death for making him drive five miles to his house.  The reason: Kyungsoo wanted Chanyeol to teach him how to curl his hair at five o’clock in the morning.

“I couldn’t sleep!” Kyungsoo had explained for the random favor at that time of morning. 

           

Kyungsoo had no choice.  He was going to have to go through the front door and meet Jongin.  He could imagine those brown eyes staring dark pools into his already.  He felt something move across his legs and he kicked at it. 

He heard a loud yelp and bent down in surprise.

“Yeollie-ah!!! I’m so sorry!” Kyungsoo threw his arms around his furry yellow dog, “I didn’t see you there!”

            The dog squirmed out of his grasp and ran through the doggie door in the back door and into the house. 

“That’s it!” Kyungsoo exclaimed to himself as he saw Chanyeol the dog run back into the house.  For once he didn’t curse his genetics for making him shorter than the average male.  He ran forward to his back door and went down on all fours.  His dog was pretty large and the doggie door was pretty big.  He knew if he tried to squish himself through the door he’d be able to get in.  He moved his head and neck through the flap in the door and smiled when he put his hands through.  Just as he was about to move into the kitchen, his stomach caught in the flap.

Kyungsoo tried to move forward but he was brought back to his original position, half in half out.  Just his luck.  He squirmed and tried to push into the kitchen but to no avail.  Kyungsoo started sweating.  He was trying hard not to panic, but this was bad.  Really bad.  His parents weren’t home.  He was miles away from the nearest neighbors.  And Jongin was nearby.  Him and his stalkerish ways.  And his dog was mad at him.  There was a possibility his head was going to get bitten off!

He tried one more time and to his relief fell onto the kitchen floor with a small plop. 

He hadn’t noticed before, but his whole lower part was incredibly wet.  The lights were off in the house and suddenly everything lit up in the room as lightning struck the sky. It was closely followed by the low rumble of thunder.  He heard Chanyeol’s footsteps scratch in the floor above him.  He was probably hiding under the bed covers in HIS bed.  Chanyeol liked to sleep with Kyungsoo when he was scared.  Actually, dog Chanyeol wasn’t any different from human Chanyeol who would cling to Kyungsoo whenever he was afraid.  And it was odd because Chanyeol was a giant while Kyungsoo was the fearless shorter friend. 

           

Kyungsoo walked up his stairs and into his room.  Sure enough Chanyeol was hiding in the bed.  The dog had managed to get underneath the covers and his tail was sticking out from under the blankets near the end of the bed.  Kyungsoo also cursed how huge the dog was.  All the Chanyeols in the world just wanted to taunt Kyungsoo and his small figure. 

He went to his window to close the curtain and stopped when he peered out of the window.  The same black shadow was still sitting on his front door footsteps.  The rain was pouring down in buckets, drenching everything in heavy water.  He could see Jongin’s hair stick to him and rain droplets falling off of his pointed chin. 

Kyungsoo might find Jongin creepy.  And he might have this weird thing where he admires the boy and finds him adorable while at the same time feels repulsed and disgusted, but Kyungsoo wasn’t an evil person. 

He slowly went down his stairs.  The lights were still turned off and the lightning would occasionally light up the objects in the room.  He grabbed an umbr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter