I Just Care About You

My Creepy Ex-Boyfriend Is Actually...kinda cute? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember to stop following me.  Just stop completely.  Go back to dancing so you don’t have to waste your time on something hopeless."          

Each time he remembered Kyungsoo’s parting words, Jongin felt hurt and sad.  Like his heart was being ripped out of his chest and then stomped on. But then it would be put back into his body just so it could get ripped out again.  He didn’t know why Kyungsoo was like this.  It really didn’t make sense.  Maybe he was an idiot after all but couldn’t Kyungsoo explain in clear simple terms to him why he hated him so much? (I think he did try, Jongin.  You just didn’t get it)   Why did Kyungsoo want to emotionally scar Jongin each time he said something. 

Jongin could have anyone.  He could easily give up on Kyungsoo and find someone else. But he didn’t, because Kyungsoo was endearing and adorable and caring (when he wanted to be) and he was everything perfect to Jongin.  And plus everyone knew that Jongin had his sights on Kyungsoo so no one really tried to get in the way of that.  And you know, the whole stalker creepy thing that Jongin had going on didn’t really help him that much either.

“But I know he cares about me,” Jongin said to himself, “I mean he wants me to go back to dancing.  That must mean something right?”

“Yeah you really should re-join the team.  You thinking about Kyungsoo 24/7 is even a little bit too creepy for you.”  Jongin looked up as his dancing friend Lay sat down beside him. 

“What’s with the outfit?” Lay just eyed his shirt and slippers with an emotionless expression.  He looked around, “Actually I don’t want to be seen with you.” He got up. 

“What?  Just because I’m wearing this?  What kind of friend are you?” Jongin snapped.

“Hey dude!  You’re lucky I even am your friend!” he bent down and whispered, “In case you don’t know, everyone thinks you’re this really weird stalker or something.”  He straightened and walked over to a nearby tree.

Jongin looked confused.  What’s up with people calling him a stalker?  Where did this even come from?  (Really Jongin?  Really?). 

His phone rang and he answered it.

“Why do people think I’m a stalker?”

“Because you watch Kyungsoo from the shadows,” Lay was eying him from the tree he was standing under with the phone held to his ear.

“I just like to check up on him!  I’m not a stalker!” Jongin argued.

“Whatever,” Lay rolled his eyes.  He was already familiar and accustomed to the way Jongin acted, “That’s exactly what a stalker would say.  But even they would give better reasons to cover up their stalking.” 

Jongin scowled but then his face lit up, “He still has my clothes!  I have to see him again!” he looked over to Lay and coughed, “You know.  To get my clothes back.”

“So you’re skipping again?  Your little fan boy will be so sad,” Lay was referring to Tao.

“Hyung there you are!” there was a voice and they both turned to see said fan boy run from the practice room door which was right in between the two boys.  The dark haired Chinese boy threw his arms around Lay. 

“Are you going to show me that cool flip you showed me yesterday?” Tao asked in a cute voice which didn’t seem like a guy with his face could muster, but it was actually pretty freaking adorable. 

Lay gently pushed Tao away, “Um look, it’s Kai.” Lay used Jongin’s stage name as he pointed at the said boy.  Tao turned to Jongin and waved.

“Are you coming back, hyung?”

“Maybe…sometime later,” Jongin was already on his way to the school exit.  School had ended a few minutes ago so Kyungsoo would probably be working right now. 

“Is he stalking Kyungsoo again?” Tao murmured to Lay.

“What else does he ever do?” Lay pushed Tao into the dance room. 

 

            “Hey hyung,” Kyungsoo threw his bag over the counter and moved behind it to see Suho sitting right beside the box of puppies near his feet.  Suho and Kyungsoo were workers at the local dog shelter.  They took care of stray animals, walked them, fed them, and sometimes even took them home (*cough* Chanyeol *cough*). 

            “Did they just finish eating?” Kyungsoo knelt down beside Suho and picked up a puppy that was smaller than the rest.  It didn’t bark or cry much but when it did it was always in a soft tone.  But even thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter