Awkward Turtle Is Awesome

My Creepy Ex-Boyfriend Is Actually...kinda cute? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin felt something his face and smiled when he realized who it must be, “Baby, I miss your morning kisses.”  His eyes were closed as he soaked himself in happiness.  Kaisoo was back. 

Jongin never really got why Kyungsoo broke up with him.  So he was a bit possessive but since when was that a reason to break up?  There were a couple of times where he was accused of being a stalker but hey who wouldn’t want to surprise his boyfriend by showing up wherever they went, right?  Kyungsoo was just paranoid. 

But Jongin loved Kyungsoo even if he was paranoid.  Kyungsoo was also stubborn and a bit of a perfectionist.  He was critical and judgmental.  However these things weren’t flaws to Jongin.  Kyungsoo was cute when paranoid.  And it made it even better that Kyungsoo was stubborn because it was that more gratifying when Kyungsoo would drop that stubbornness for Jongin.  Kyungsoo never asked Jongin to be perfect but Jongin pushed himself to be perfect for Kyungsoo and that brought out the better side of him.  And Kyungsoo was only critical and judgmental because he cared.  Jongin loved the way Kyungsoo would scold but fawn over him; he missed the affection he used to get from his hyung. 

Jongin grinned as the tongue his nose, but it turned into a frown.  He’d never had problems with Kyungsoo’s morning breath before but today it was

“Woof!”

Jongin’s eys shot open and he would’ve fallen off the bed in surprise if it weren’t for Chanyeol who was on top of him.

“AAAAAHHHH I’m getting molested by a dog! HELP ME!” Jongin cried out.  He tried to push Chanyeol off of him but nothing worked.  The lazy dog just kept panting as he sat on Jongin’s stomach.  He was eying Jongin without looking away or blinking.  It was kind of freaking him out.  Seriously dog and human Chanyeol were both so creepy.  They could be long lost siblings or something.  Perhaps in a past life, Jongin.    

“Get off of me you fat animal!” Jongin exclaimed when the dog didn’t budge.  It only blinked at him once. 

“I’M DYING!” Jongin said exaggeratedly.  He looked at the bedroom door hoping that someone would come in and rescue him.  You know maybe a knight in shining armor.  Or maybe a short knight in a kitchen apron or something.  But no.

Suddenly there was the sound of a spoon hitting a pot and Jongin heard Kyungsoo yell, “Bacon!”

Chanyeol jumped off of Jongin and raced out the door.  Jongin groaned as he rolled around in the bed.  Suddenly a head popped into the room and Jongin was staring in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter