Teaser 3

ASTERI [아스테리] 2013's Hottest New Girl Group
*Should i? Of course i should. It has been my dream for like, forever. Wait. Maybe I shouldn't. Wouldn't idol life be scary? Aish. I don't know what to do 
anymore* 
She ruffled her hair in frustration which earned her quite a few stares from by passers. A girl just had a mental argument with herself while standing 
in front of T.O.P media's building, staring at a big poster.  

"Auditions are open for female aspirants @ 10am-2pm august 21" 

She knew whoever would be chosen for this auditions were going to be big. She knew teen top and how they were really getting more and more popular
because of their talented selves and she knew they worked for this company. The girl stared at the poster a little longer, breathed in and decided her 
final plan.

She left the area she was standing in a moment ago. *Okay. it wouldn't hurt to try. i will be here on the 21st. You can do it* she whispered to herself.

 

2 months later

 

*I can’t take this stress anymore. Study, train. Study, train. Maybe auditioning was a bad idea for me* the dark haired girl thought to herself as she was walking home from a very hectic day. She went to school then immediately went straight to T.O.P Media to train for long hours. She felt like passing out and quitting T.O.P Media already crossed her mind. Now all she has to do was to think things through. Though it’s hard, she wanted to succeed in both studies and in her dream career as an idol. But now, it seems like she has to prioritize one before she completely breaks down because of stress.

She knew quitting so suddenly would surprise and hurt her sajangnim and her groupmates. Maybe even marking the end of her dream. Chances like this comes once in a lifetime for a normal girl like her. And the idea of making it seem like she took that one chance  for granted saddened her.

However, leaving school for her career also was a bad idea for her. Before entering the audition room, she promised her beloved eomma and appa that whatever happens, though she gets accepted or not, she would not make it a choice to leave her studies. Her parent trusted her because of that statement. And now, no matter how much she wanted to balance both, she just couldn't keep up.

"How could they(fellow trainees) manage their time so well while i couldn't?" she whispered to herself.

That night, she stayed up just thinking about her final decision.

When she woke up the next day, a full day of stressful school and training awaited her. But she decided to leave one out and focus on only one priority.

 

"Yoboseyo?" a man answered the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim. I know this will be shocking news but, I'm sorry, I quit," she spoke through her phone and not waiting for the man's answer, she slowly put down her phone and sighed.

All Andy could do was shake his head. *she just missed her chance, she was such a talented young lady, and someone out there will be replacing her* 

 

Hm? who's this girl? :/

 

 

the teasers are ways to let you know how i write.

and it would be great too if you give me some constructive criticism about my writing. like is there something i should change?

 

 

oh wait no. :) just one more little thing..........i love L.Joe. Kbye~~ *hides*

-byungbeom