Teaser 1

ASTERI [아스테리] 2013's Hottest New Girl Group

Everyone turned their heads and looked towards the big entrance door as the company CEO made his way inside the audition room. He walked straight as if no one is looking at him and took his seat comfortably in one of the chairs lined up for the judges.

"Good afternoon, everyone" he spoke for the very first time since he entered the room.

"Good afternoon, sajangnim'' different voices from the audition room answered. Andy smiled at the thought of forming another group. 2 years ago, he formed the boy group Teen Top, the group which recently came back with their song 'Be Ma Girl' and have been gaining praises for their new style and unique song. In for something new, he thought of forming a 'girl version of the ever in-sync Teen Top.' It wouldn't be easy, he knew. Being a newly debuted idol of the Hallyu Wave which is getting more and more popular around the world wouldn't be very easy.

"Let's not wait any longer and start this audition, Good luck to each and every one. I hope you got what it takes." he looked through the list of names and found so many young aspiring idols, almost the same age as the group he created two years ago. Thinking about Teen Top  once again, he decided to ask them for help. Andy got his phone and dialed in one of the member's number.

"Hello, hyung?" he answered.

"Yes, Minsoo. I'll be needing Teen Top's help today," Andy spoke while the auditionees were preparing for whatever talent they were planning to show.

"For what, hyung?" C.A.P said, setting the call on speaker. Andy could hear the other members on the background, murmuring about not enjoying their 2days-off because of the help andy will be needing.

"I'll be giving you another 2 days-off if you help me audition these aspiring idols, will that be alright?" he heared them murmur some more and heard Chunji's voice answer, "Yes, hyung. We'll be right there,"

Andy hung up and took a long stare at all the auditionees. *6 of you will be big idols. Your talents will bring you to the top*

On 6 different areas of the room, 6 talented girls were clueless on what's going to happen on the next days of their life.

 

 

i know. it's a ish teaser. i'm so sorry. *hides under a rock*

-byungbeom