Teaser 2

ASTERI [아스테리] 2013's Hottest New Girl Group

The 6 dashing boys entered the audition room, half an hour after Andy called them. They earned a few screams from fangirl auditionees. Acting like they didn't mind, they made their way straight to the judges' table together with Andy, renounced choreographer, Lee Daerin and a few of their voice coaches. Seeing this, the auditionees felt more pressure weighing down on them. *popular idols, expert voice coaches, a popular choreographer and Andy of Shinhwa, Wow. This is going to be tough* was the thought similarly running through all of their minds.

"We'll begin," Andy's voice filled the audition room.

First up, was a girl named Ahn Seonhee, high school student. Full of confidence, she strutted her way up the stage and introduced herself without anyone's command. "Ahn Seonhee, 18, high school, student from Seoul." she cued and music started playing. The judges just raised their eyebrows at her. Flapping her hands everywhere, that's what she called dancing and shouting was what she called singing. Andy cued once more and music stopped playing. "Next,"

"Wha--" the petite girl reacted.

"I said next." Andy called the next girl. The 6 boys sighed *This is going to be one long day*

4 hours and a 100 auditionees later.

"Well, i'm pretty sure that's all of them. We'll call you back after a few days if you get accepted." Lee Daerin announced through the mic. The auditionees nervously exited the room.

"What do you boys think?" Andy asked the 6 boys.

"Well hyung, some of them were good but i think 6 stood out for me!" Ricky said excitedly while the other members nodded in agreement. "Wait. Are we speaking about the same 6 girls here?" Ricky asked the rest of Teen Top. 

"_________________, _________________, ________________, ________________, _____________, and ________________. Is that right?" Andy asked them, looking through his list.

"Woah, hyung. You're a mind reader!!" Ricky shouted.

"Ani!" L.Joe smacked his head. "Andy hyung just has good taste like us,"

"Aish, hyung. You always have to abuse me like that," Ricky mehronged.

Andy shook his head at how immature the boys are but thought that they already found who the next big female idols were. "And so.... we already have them picked. You can continue enjoying your days-off"

The 6 boys stood up, bowed to their hyung as a sign of respect and left the room.

*These girls will someday be as successful as Teen Top is now*

In different areas of Korea a few days from now, 6 girls are going to get a phone call that will change their lives forever.

 

 

 

2nd teaser. It's very short and simple and didn't give away much about the story. T.T

--byungbeom