That Dang Noona Boy!

Noona Boy!

"It will sting, but bear it, okay?" Chen told me sincerely, and I nodded my head. 

Gently, Chen cleaned my wounds. I couldn't even feel the pain, as Chen's presence being here was already great enough. I sometimes thought if this was actually a dream, as I still couldn't believe it.

"Uhmm, can you walk still?" Chen asked me, and I slightly gave him a nod. "Yes, I can," I answered him, not knowing if I can walk or not.

"Well then, I'm heading back to homeroom," he told me, as he shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

I chuckled between the silence, and nodded my head. Suddenly, I remembered about his arm.

"Wait Chen, your arm," I called to him, and he quickly took a look at it. 

Giggling to himself, he shook his head.

"It's fine," Chen said, and I pouted. "Let me bandage it for you," I offered, and Chen nodded his head. 

He sat back down on the chair in front of me, and I quickly cleaned the dirt off of him. I heard Chen wincing a couple of times, and then we both would giggle at the same time afterwards.

"Thank you, Chen," I thanked him, and he nodded silently. "Without you, maybe I might've been left alone in there like last time," I said, and Chen gave me a serious look.

"Like last time?" He asked, and I gasped in shock. "Oh..." I had forgotten that he didn't even know. "How many times have Juyeon and her friends done this to you?" Chen asked in with a concerned expression, and I tried my best to calm him.

"This is only the second time. It's okay, Chen," I answered him. "I really don't understand about girls like them. This is why girls like them makes me look at older and more mature women," Chen bluntly replied, and my heart sank down to the bottom of my feet.

"Ahh, explains why you and Chae Young unnie once dated, right?" I , as I finally got done putting the bandage wrap around Chen's arm.

"Uh...yeah, I suppose so," he replied softly, and I smiled at him. 

It's okay Chen, though you were caring enough to save me, I'll never have a spot in your heart. You really are a noona boy.

"I'm going to head to homeroom now," I told him, and Chen glanced at me. "Are you sure that you can really walk there?" He asked again.

"Chen, I'll be fine. This is nothing," I answered, as hopped off the infirmary bed and slowly balanced myself.

"Should I hold you to class?" Chen asked, and I shook my head. "Everyone might think wrong," I told him, and then proceeded to my homeroom.

My heart, just when I thought that it had revived. My heart, it just burst once again. I'll never have a chance with that noona boy, Chen.

 

"Do you want us to beat up Juyeon?" Jae Rin asked me, and I shook my head. "Leave her alone. I don't want anymore fire fueling up," I answered, as Jae Rin held my arm and guided me out of campus.

"But she injured you. You're almost a cripple," Sehun worriedly spoke up, and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to be like her?" I asked, and my two friends shook their heads. "Being like Juyeon will never be great as being yourself," Tao wisely said, and I chuckled.

"No wonder you're so wise. Your name is 'Tao'," I , and he lightly pokes my head. 

"What about...Chen?" Kai asked, as he nodded his head to the right behind me.

I looked back, and saw Chen talking with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He looked like the same old Chen whom I always admired from afar only, and that was good enough.

"Let's go enjoy some boring coffee music," I said, as I turned my head back to face my friends. "Ha? Coffee and their music aren't boring. You're boring," Tao whimpered, and I laughed.

It felt like forever since I've got to laugh with my friends. As for Chen, he's just a mere crush, right? He'll go away and out of my heart. I may never have a chance anyways, as I can't hope for it anymore.

"Would you like to meet a friend of Lay's? He's very handsome, and I think you will both be a cute couple," Jae Rin said, as she's playing the matchmaker game.

"I'm fine, Jae Rin-ah. I just want to enjoy this coffee," I replied, not wanting to think about dating right at this moment.

"Are you going to just give up then?" Sehun asked me, and I nodded my head. 

"Sometimes, when you like or love something you can't have, you'll give up. When you give up, you may feel undelighted at first, but later on, your pain will ease. It'll ease, and your mind will be at peace again," I answered, and then drank my now warm coffee.

"Mm, what you said is right," Tao agreed with me, and then the conversation changed to talking about movies.

 

"I'm going out," I told my parents, as I couldn't stand staying in my room anymore. "Why so? You're still injured!" My mother shouted, but I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I've been living inside my room since Friday. I can't stand it any loner. I need fresh air," I told her, and she came to grab my arm.

"No, you are forbidden to go out until your strength comes back!" She yelled, but I gave her a pout.

"Papa, mommy won't let me go out to get fresh air," I whined to my father. "Don't ask your father," she scolded me in jealousy.

"Let her go out. Our darling is not five years old. She looks better than the past few days. Stop locking her up inside," my father told my mother, and she released my arm.

"Fine, but you have to call me every hour that you're gone," she told me, and I sighed in distressed.

"Daaaad!" I whined again, and my father glared at my mother. "But honey!" My mother pouted this time.

"I'll be home later," I cheerfully said, and then walked out of my house finally.

Fresh air, here I come to find you! Well, I don't think I can find fresh air, but whatever. I'm just glad that I'm not in that hell hole of my room. 

Hmmm... Should I call my friends to hang out? Nah, I think I should get a reward and enjoy this beautiful Sunday by myself.

While walking to the beautiful downtown of Seoul, I saw lots of people gathering around and cheering loudly as they clap too. 

Is there a show going on? Possibly someone is going to dance, or sing? I must see this!

"Excuse me, excuse me," I said, as I slightly pushed some people out of my way.

"Hey you," I heard a familiar voice. I turned to my left, and found Chen. "Hi," I greeted him back.

"I see that your scars are healing up," Chen said, as he pointed at me. Blushing with my heart beating faster than before, I silently nodded my head.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him, as I noticed that I've never made it to the middle of the circle.

"Ahh, the emcee up front were looking for a couple. If they answer any questions right about each other, then they win a pair of golden heart lockets," Chen answered, and I was shocked.

"What? How come I didn't know about this?" I asked, as I kept jumping up and down to see who are the couple playing.

"It was fun at first, as a lot of couples didn't know anything about each other. Majority of the couples almost broke up after leaving the game," he told me some more, and I laughed.

"By the way, it's getting crowded here. Want to find a place to sit down and talk?" Chen asked, and I smiled at him. "Sure," I gave out a short reply.

 

"Feeding ducks is your way of not being crowded?" I asked him, as we sat down at a park and fed bread to hungry ducks.

"I think this is better than being touched by people," Chen said, and I laughed his silly answer.

"You pabo," I told him, as I fed the ducks. "I'm the pabo? You're the pabo," he said, and then threw a piece of bread at me. "Yah!" I yelled, and then threw a piece at him too.

Soon enough, our feeding the ducks bread became bread fight. We both soon started chasing each other back and forth, and laughed loudly like maniacs.

After running forever, Chen and I both settled down by a clean riverbank. Sitting beside each other, we watched the current flow and listened to the beautiful breeze.

While sitting quietly, I soon started to hear a man ring a bell. The man rung a bell loudly, as he started to shout, "Ice cream! Who wants ice cream?!"

I looked up above us, and nudged Chen by the arm. He was confused, and I rolled my eyes. I quickly ran up to the man, and bought two ice cream from his cart.

"Here," I handed one to Chen, and then sat back down on the grass. "Oh, thanks," he thanked me, and then ate his ice cream. "You're welcome," I replied, and mine away.

"I've never really had anyone buy me ice cream before," Chen spoke up, and I turned to face him in confusion.

"Really? Not even your parents?" I asked, and Chen chuckled. "Well, besides my parents," he answered, and I gurgled at him.

"Well then, if no one ever bought you ice cream before, am I the first?" I asked him, and Chen nodded his head.

Oh yes! I feel so dang special right now. Let me drown with my ice cream!

"So even when you dated, your girlfriend didn't buy you one?" I asked out of curiosity, as it was a very dumb question to ask.

"Nope. I'm usually the one buying. You know how sometimes girls can be. It's more romantic if the guy buys it," Chen answered, and I chuckled.

"Okay, are you watching too much romance movies? Hahaha!" I laughed loudly, and didn't notice that Chen has been pouting at me.

"A guy sometimes likes romance movies too, okay?" Chen defended himself, and I tried to control my laughter.

"Sorry, I'm just not much of a romance movie lover. I love the action, the thrill, the horror," I told him, and then continued eating my ice cream.

"You're that type, huh?" Chen asked, and I looked at him. "What do you mean by that?" I asked not understand what he meant.

"The one who sleeps in romance movies?" He asked, and I chortled. "Yeah, I am..." I answered him honestly.

"Then how about we watch some bone chilling horror movies?" Chen asked, and I looked at him in shock.

"Really?" I asked back, to make sure if what I heard was true. "Yeah. Let's have an every Friday movie night," Chen said, and I blinked at him. "Okay," I answered with joyfulness.

 

The every Friday movie nights were awesome. Somehow though, it was always only us. Just the two of us. Sometimes I felt awkward, then at times I don't.

About meeting Chen's parents though, they are both charming people. So I didn't feel awkward around them at all.

What I felt awkward about, was being with Chen in his room...alone. Again, it's just the two of us.

"So I rented 'Secret Sunday' this time. Do you think this Thai horror is scary?" Chen asked me, and I shrugged.

"Is the description scary?" I asked him, and Chen threw it lightly to me. I caught the movie, and quickly read the plot. "It seems okay," I said, and Chen chuckled.

I handed the movie back to Chen, and he quickly puts it on. Sitting on his bed like usual, we sat with our back pinning against the wall. Having his blanket cover us, I then took this chance to stare at Chen.

When I turned to face him, I found that he was looking back at me. With that being done, I went back to watching the movie. After what seemed like 20 minutes, I glanced back at Chen again.

"Chen..." I whispered out his name, and a tiny smile spread across his face. 

My heart, why is it beating so fast to the point where it's going to fall out? Stay inside my body, heart. 

STAY BACK!

"Ahhhh~!" 

I jumped a bit, as it was the actress in the movie screaming. I heard Chen chuckling, and I blushed in embarrassment turning away.

"You're irresistible to look at," I heard Chen mumbled, and then faced him again.

This time, both our faces were closer than before. I could smell his scent and feel his hot breath near me. 

Stop it. Snap out of it. He's into noonas, not you. 

STOP IT!

"Chen, I need to use the restroom," I lied, as I pushed the blanket off of me and headed out of his room. 

Quietly, I went inside the bathroom and the faucet. Letting the faucet run for a while, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"He doesn't like you. Don't think wrong. He's into noonas," I murmured, and then splashed water at my face.

I returned back inside Chen's room, and found that he wasn't inside. Though the lights were turned back on, as the movie was still playing, I brushed it off. Maybe he went to grab snacks for us.

Suddenly, I saw something huge crawling from under the blanket. Shaking my head and brushing my thoughts off, I tried not to think of anything. However, a pair of cold hands grabbed onto my feet.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed loudly, but then quickly covered my mouth and removed the blanket off of me. 

Chen popped up laughing, and I grabbed one of his pillows angrily. Whacking him with anger, Chen continued to laugh louder.

"You're so mean to me," I pouted, and then threw the pillow at him after. "You should've seen your face," Chen laughed some more, and soon enough, I laughed with him too.

"I'm going to scare you this time," I told him, as I jumped onto the bed also. "You can't ever scare me," he replied, and stuck his tongue out at me.

I irately grabbed his hand, and opened my mouth to bite it. Chen pulled away, and wrestled me down. I tried to get up, but accidentally smacked both our heads together.

We both continued laughing, and soon enough sat up to rub our sore foreheads. Chen then shuts the horror movie off, as he music.

I rubbed my forehead gently, and then Chen came up close to me. He removed my hand away, and then I felt something soft like his lips on my forehead.

"Chen," I moved back quickly, as I turned away from him. "It's okay, I was kissing your oo. Aren't you going to kiss mine too?" He asked, and I turned to look at him.

"Uhmm..." I was lost in words, as we both stared into each other's eyes. "You know, my forehead still hurts," he said, and I chuckled at him being such a big baby.

"I should be heading home. It's getting late now," I told him, and then grabbed my bag. "Oh, I'll walk you," Chen offered and I nodded my head.

Whilst walking to my house together, we didn't say a word. As much as I wanted to say something, I couldn't find the right words to say anything.

"Though tonight was a fail horror night, we still have next week," I happened to speak up, as we were a block away from my house.

"But it was fun though. You've got to admit it," Chen said, and I giggled. "It was a fun night," I replied.

As we were in front of my porch, I waved bye to him. Before I entered inside though, I felt Chen holding onto my wrist.

"Will you really not kiss my oo?" Chen asked with cute pleading baby eyes, as he pointed his forehead.

I bit my bottom lip, and then sighed. 

"Fine," I mumbled in defeat, and Chen smiled cheekily at me.

I pulled his head up to mine, as I stood on my front porch stairs. When my lips were almost near to his forehead, Chen hastily lifts up his chin and both our lips touch.

I was shocked at first, and was about to pull away, but his arms caught around me. Chen hugged me tightly, as he responded back to my kiss deeper.

My body slowly melted away, as my eyes finally closed on me. I'm kissing my Chen. We're sharing a kiss, a loving kiss!

"Sorry," Chen apologized, as he pulled away after however long it was. "No, it's okay," I replied, and then touched my lips.

"Goodnight," he said, and then kissed my cheeks afterwards before running away. "Yah, Chen!" I shouted for him, but smiled in delight also.

 

"Oh would you look at that hot babe!" Baekhyun shouted, as he tapped on Chen's shoulder. "Baekhyun, she's out of your league," Chanyeol told him, and I chuckled.

"Chen, do you like her? She is a noona," I teasingly said, and Chen snuggled up against my neck. "I don't need a noona, if I've got you take care of me," Chen and his darn cheesy lines.

"Hey, we are still right here," both Chanyeol and Baekhyun said, as Chen and I laughed at the two.

"Honey bun, are you and Chen still down for the double date?" I heard Jae Rin asked me, as she entered inside the cafe shop with Tao, Sehun, and Kai.

"Have them stop!" Sehun whined, as I laughed along with Chen. "We're just being a couple," I told Sehun, as I raised Chen's interlocked hand with mine, up.

"They've been in front of us for a while now. I feel like I'm going to hurl," Chanyeol jokingly said, and everyone laughed.

"Oh, the movie is going to start soon. We have to go," Chen told me, as I looked at my watch. "That's right," I replied, and then hopped off the seats with him.

"We'll see you later tonight, Jae Rin," I told her, as Chen and I headed out to the theaters.

After that night of our blissful kiss, Chen got home and called me immediately. He was the first to confessed, and I was astonished by his confession.

Though he told me about his likes for noonas, he's also got a thing for me. I was extremely happy, and confessed back also.

Ever since then, Chen and I became a couple. I'm really glad that even though I tried giving up, Chen was just always there to pick my heart up.

He's like one of those guys who hears that you're going to stop loving him, and then comes running to tell you not to stray your love away and keep loving him.

"What are you thinking about?" Chen asked me, as we sat inside the theater. "Just thinking of you, my noona lover boy," I jokingly answered, and Chen pinched my cheek.

"You're not my noona, but you're my girlfriend. So keep that in mind," Chen said, and I smiled cheekily at him. 

Oh my noona boy, how I just love you so!


 

BLAHHHH CHEESY ENDING. I CAN'T SEEM TO WRITE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. x_________x LOL

But I hope that you all enjoyed this short story.

Though it wasn't very much, I'm very glad you all read it. :)

GOOD DAY, EVERYBODY!

 

Anyways, if anyone goes to KCON for EXO-M, tell them that I love them. LMAO