Confession #1!

Noona Boy!

"Darling, darling!"

I quickly shot my head up from my computer desk, as I had remembered about dozing off to this one lame romantic movie I had rented.

"Honey, are you awake yet?" My mother continuously called for me. "Yes mother, I am awake!" I answered, as I slowly massaged my neck.

Grrr!! I hate it when I fall alseep on my computer desk. My entire body feels like I've been attacked by some kind of beast or something.

"Breakfast is ready, and your friends are here too," my mother replied, and I quickly dashed out of my room. "Damn sleepy head, about time you wake up! It's almost noon!" Kai joked, as he tapped his watch. "Haha! Shut up, I was up all night studying. I be down in a sec," I replied, and then rushed to the bathroom to do my morning business.

After my morning business and changing into different clothings, I ate my supposedly breakfast with Kai and Tao. The other members of my crew were too busy, so only these guys came. It was alright though, my parents didn't mind. Kai and Tao are just like my brothers, which Suk Jin oppa does not count! That loser makes a pig more worthy!

"Woah, our horror movie loving friend rented over six romance movies?" Tao joked, as he looked through the films. "Yah, stop kidding around. I was studying," I told him, as I grabbed the movies from him. "Studying about love?" Kai asked, and I immediately blushed. "N-n-no!" I lied.

Tao and Kai then gave me a serious look, and I continued stomping my way to the video store. 

"Are you having love problems behind our back?" Kai asked, as he pulled my shoulder. "Nooo..." I trailed my answer, as I brushed off his finger tips. "Then why would you be studying romance movies?" Tao asked, and I rolled my eyes. "It's from someone else, duh," I lied again, and the two dummy friends of mine believed. 

Oh yeah, I am super slick! Hahahahaha!

"Welcome to DO Family Videos, what can I do for you?" The jolly derp kid Kyungsoo greeted us. "Hey D.O," Kai and Tao greeted him. "Sup guys," Kyungsoo greeted them back, as they all did their guy friend hand shake thing. 

"Anyways, I'm here to return my movies. Some of them were too boring to even finish," I spoke up breaking the hand shake of theirs. "Ahhh, not much of a romance now, are you?" Kyungsoo asked, and I shook my head. "I don't get how girls drool to these films and cry their heart out whole heartedly. It's so boring," I complained, and Kyungsoo laughed with Kai and Tao.

"Maybe you're not a girl afterall," Kyungsoo joked, and I slapped his arm. "You jerk," I muttered angrily, as I stomped away to the action movie section.

Tao and Kai seemed to be busying theirselves chatting with Kyungsoo, as I scanned for new movies to watch. Whilst scanning through the aisle, I came across the video games area. I chuckled at one of my favorite video games, and reached for it. Coincidently, someone's hand reached for it too. I followed the trace of the person's arm directly to their face, and it was him.

It was him, as Chen.

"Hi," he greeted me with a captivating smile.

"Hi..." My greeting seemed a bit low and trailed off in embarrassment, as I became tongue tied. 

"You can go ahead-"

"You can have it," I cut Chen off of his words, as I pulled my hand away from the video game's case. 

Chen chuckled at my fast pace talk, and I felt my face burning hot. Hopefully I am not blushing red like a tomato, or I'll die from embarrassment.

"You play?" He asked, as he rose the video game up. "Uh...Here and there," I simply gave out an answer, and Chen smiled again.

His cheekbones were definitely stunning, and same goes for his heart throbbing jawline.

"Want to play together sometimes?" Chen asked, and my eyes widened in shock.

Pinch me.

Slap me.

ING SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW.

Did Chen just really ask me to play games with him, or am I dreaming?!

"Sleepy head, are you done? Sehun just texted us to meet him up at Expresso Boba," Tao snapped me out from my thoughts. I turned to his direction, and nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm done," I answered, and Tao then exchanged goodbyes to Kyungsoo, along with Kai.

"See you at school," I told Chen, and then gave him a tiny wave. "Sure thing!" He cheerily replied with that smile of his, that made both his eyes smiling along.

I could feel my heart pounding so fast to the point of where it'll pop out of my chest.

 

"Hehehe..." I giggled to myself, as I couldn't stop thinking about Chen. "Dude, are you okay?" Sehun asked, as he waved a hand in front of my face. 

I turned to face him with a huge grin on my face, and lightly pinched both of his cheeks. 

"I think I now understand about this love sick you had talked about yesterday," I said without thinking, as Chen's smiling face and his question replayed in my head.

"You're not by any chance...drunk, are you?" Sehun asked, and my smile faded to a frown. "Yah!" I shouted at him, as my fists lashed on the table. 

The three boys jumped at my sudden change, and I apologized quickly. Sipping onto my coconut bubble tea, I decided not to speak after what I had done.

"Okay guys, I have something to confess," I finally said, as the boys huddled up closely to me. "You're going to give us money?" Kai asked, and I knocked his forehead. "No, but I confess in liking someone," I answered, and then they all scooted back their chairs.

I sighed with rolling both my eyes.

"I don't like one of you guys, ugh," I told them three, and the guys came back close to me again. "Then who is it that you like?" Tao asked, and I bit my bottom lip on hoping to not regret by telling my close friends. "I like Kim Jongdae, who also goes by Chen," I answered, and then felt a thousand pounds being lift off my chest.

Sehun gasped first, then Kai took the next gasp, and Tao gasped lastly. Really now? Is my confession on liking Chen that scary or bad?

"You can't like him," Sehun said first. "Why would you like such a guy?" Kai asked second. "I'm not sure if you're his type," Tao said lastly.

I sunk down on my seat with a pout, as I had really regret. 

"Thanks for being supportive," I told them three sarcastically, and then got up from seat to exit the boba shop. "W-w-wait! We can work something out," Sehun decided, as he and Kai held onto my arms each. "Yeah, we can probably help," Kai suggested. "I am friends with his buddy Baekhyun. I can try and get as much information about what is Chen's type," Tao added too.

I gave them all a small smile, but then moved them all to the side. 

"I just wanted to confess to you guys that I like Chen, because I've been bottled up inside my room thinking about what I had witnessed and heard. Also, I already know his ideal type, and like Kai had asked. Why do I like such a guy? I should do what Sehun said, and don't like Chen," I answered, and the boys hugged me altogether.

"Don't say that! We were just joking like always. It's always rare to see you want to date, as Ha Jin and Jae Rin are the only girly ones. We'll help you out, okay?" Tao told me, as he softly pinched my right cheek. "Yeah, and we'll make sure that Chen has only eyes for you," Kai said also. "You can like him all you want, as he's going to like you back," Sehun added.

I blushed at my lame supporting guy friends, and then hugged them like what huge family hugs each other.

"I love you boys!" I shouted with pride and joy, and the boys said the same back.

"Hold up though. If you said you know Chen's ideal type, what is it?" Kai asked, as he had pulled away from the hug. "Uhmm...noonas," I answered, and the three boys sulked in deeply with their expression. "Noonas?" Tao repeated, and shook his head in shock.

"That's pretty competitive, but we'll help you," Sehun said, and I nodded my head.

Although I have no idea what these three boys had in plan, I'm going to have confidence in myself that Chen and I will date one day!

 

"Chen..." I called to him, and he lit his head up from the bench he's been sitting at in the back building. "Wassup?" He asked in a cheery tone of voice, and I grinned. "Nothing much, just saying hi," my normal dumbself answered, and Chen giggled.

God, I'm trying to confess, and I'm already making a fool of myself.

"What do you have there?" Chen asked, as he pointed at the blue box in both my hands. "Oh, they're homemade brownies. I hope you like them," I answered, as I handed him the box and lowered my head to face the ground.

I soon felt the box being lifted off my hands, and a smile spread across my face. Chen took my brownies.

"Hahahahahha! Brownies? Why won't you just fall in your coffee again!?" Juyeon laughed loudly, as I jerked my head to see Juyeon and her cliques standing before me instead. "Juyeon-ssi, what the?" I was confused, as Chen wasn't around anymore.

Also, the place was changed from the back building to the cafe shop. I took a step back from Juyeon, and soon slipped on water that was on the floor, and fell down on my again. The same audience, the familiar laughter, everything was replaying. I then saw Chen, and he was laughing at me with that girl.

Oh god, oh god!

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" I screamed loudly, and my eyes fluttered open. 

"What, what? Are you okay?" My parents barged inside my room with a broom and a mop in each of their hands, as the lights .

I breathed heavily, and wiped the tiny amount of sweat on my forehead. It was all a dream. Everything was just a dream.

"Honey, I think you need to lay off those horror movies. Look at you, screaming and yelling in your room so suddenly all the time now. Back off the horror movies and go to sleep," my father told me, and I nodded my head.

"Goodnight!" I told them, and they bid their goodnight also.

After the light had turned off and the door was shut closed, I quickly grabbed my cellphone and stared at my wallpaper.

Heh, call me a creep or whatever. But I have Chen's face as my cellphone wallpaper, and I always kiss it every night after nightmares. It makes me feel better, as I can sleep and dream away happier.

Don't even ask as to how I got the picture. Let's just say that I had "accidentally" taken his picture...

 

"Don't be afraid, my princess. I'm here to protect you forever," Chen said, as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Oh my knight and shining armor Chen!" I exclaimed with joy, as I hugged him.

Now this is what I'm talking about. A loving fairytale dream.

"I will never let you two love each other. As I, the wicked witch shall have Chen!" Juyeon shouted with laughter.

"Chen!" I shouted in agony, as the ground beneath our feet started to break apart. 

" YOU JUYEON!" I screamed again, and this time heard Suk Jin telling me to shut up, as he kicked my bedroom door.

Seriously, what is up with these god damn nightmares and Juyeon appearing? 


 

Okay, so I said that I was going to update right after work.

But...i got caught up spazzing at Chen and Luhan's overload cuteness.

AND REPLAYED "MY LADY" OVER AND OVER, that I couldn't think straight.

Oh the man whom I CANNOT HAVE. ;____________;

Don't laugh at me like that. TT___________TT

*here I come, Tao! i'm going to love you forever!*