Giving Up To A Threat?

Noona Boy!

The days had passed to weeks, as Chen and I would say hi here and there. Not only did we do that, but we both exchanged phone numbers too. Chen and I would text here and there about video games, and even met up at the arcade at times.

The love for Chen grew more and more, but I tried my hardest to not confess just yet. I still want to gather up more information about my future husband, before telling him that I had liked him for so long.

Also, I even pushed myself to watch more love movies, and read more romance novels to learn how to confess properly without embarrassing myself. The three boys Sehun, Tao, and Kai have been quite helpful, as they're the ones providing me the romance supplies.

Don't include Jae Rin and Ha Jin into this. The two girls are busy with their boyfriend problems. Yes, Jae Rin and Lay had just started dating, while I'm the one here still single and waiting on Chen. 

"Can you pick up some drinks on the way?" Tao asked over the phone, as I walked out of my house. "Why didn't you guys get it?" I asked with annoyance, as I sighed. "Please, the guys and I have been supporting you. Just pick up three coffee for us," Tao pleaded, and I sighed in defeat.

I stopped at the cafe shop that I had once embarrassed myself inside, and prayed that everyone had forgotten the incident. When I walked inside, I was greeted formally, and I walked up to the register. I quickly ordered the coffee drinks, and then sat down on a table to wait.

While waiting patiently, the bells chime at the door and I turned my direction to see whom had entered. My heart sank down, as I saw Chen entering inside with a new lady. She was dressed like a mature woman, and was truly stunning. I bet the woman is one of Chen's noona lovers.

"Hey Chen, hello Chae Young," Luhan greeted them both. 

I turned my head away, as I didn't want Chen to see me. I really hope that he wouldn't find me, as I just want to get the drinks quickly and get out. Soon enough, the employee shouted out my name, and I walked up to get the drinks. I spun around and found Chen staring straight at me.

"Hey, what a pleasant surprise to see you here," Chen greeted me, and I smiled at him. "Yeah, it's nice seeing you too," I said back, and Chen chuckled.

"Who's this girl, Chen?" The mature looking woman asked him, as she walked up to Chen's side. "Oh, this is my friend," Chen introduced us together, and I bowed. "Nice to meet you," I said, and the woman softly smiled at me.

She didn't seem to like me very much, as I can just tell by the tiny smile plastered on her face. Her name is Park Chae Young, and is a Sophomore in college. Explains why she is mature looking, and Chen is with her. She is a noona to him afterall. 

"I've got to run, so I'll see you both some other times," I bid my goodbye, and then quickly left the cafe shop.

Although I don't know if the two are dating, I guess I can give up on being with Chen. He seems happy with Chae Young, as Chen has known her for quite some time. Still, who is that other girl that had slapped him then? 

Grrr! I hate asking questions in my head that I can't even answer myself.

 

"They're not dating," Sehun said, as he slapped the table. "I don't know..." I mumbled in angst. "Are you just going to give up?" Kai asked, as he flicked my forehead. "I think so..." I muttered an answer. "You better not give up, as we have all been helping you out!" Tao shouted, and I shrugged plainly at them.

"But what if they are together? The woman Chae Young didn't seem to like my presence, when Chen introduced us to each other. Also, she was holding onto his right arm tightly, thinking that I'm going to snatch Chen away. Guys, I don't want to be known as a boyfriend stealer," I blurted out what I had been thinking, and the guys shook their heads at me.

"C'mon, don't give up just because of what you saw. What if Chen and that lady Chae Young are just friends? You'll regret very much later, if he actually dates someone else, and reveals that Chae Young is just a friend," Sehun said to me, whilst Tao and Kai nodded.

"I hate these god damn 'if' theories," I murmured, as I groaned in agony. "Well, they are the only things we can rely on," Tao joked, and I giggled. 

"For the past couple of weeks, I've seen you and Chen talking more and more. Don't let that pass on to being nothing, okay?" Kai told me, as he ruffled my hair.

Sighing once again, the guys soon started beating me up with their pillows.

"Stop being so dramatic. Giving up won't bring you anywhere!" They all shouted at me.

 

The weekend passed by so quick, and I was already back at school. , I hate this stupid History class and subject. It's no fun, and I don't even care for a thing about History .

My eyes dazed out of the window, and soon my mind drifted away to an imagination land. Yes, I always tend to make my own Lala Land, and lived there by myself with Chen.

However, my Lala Land didn't get to continue long, as the bell finally rung for lunch time.

"Lunch time!" Tao and Kai roared, as the two raced together. "I'm so hungry~" Sehun sang, as he and Jae Rin ran out afterwards. 

I took my time again, and then walked out slowly to come face with Juyeon and her cliques. Great, just what the hell does she want?

"I heard that you're trying to get Chen? Didn't you hear what I had told you?" Juyeon asked, and I lowered my gaze. "Bug off," I told her, as I tried to walk pass.

Though I tried, Juyeon's cliques stopped me and dragged me out of the campus building and took me to the old abandon gym. It was quite far from the back building, and no matter how much I tried to get away, these darn es were too strong.

Soon enough, I was thrown to the cold dusty floor, and felt a hard kick coming to my ribs. 

"Urghh..." I groaned in pain, as I held my tummy tightly.

"Back off of Chen," one of Juyeon's cliques warned me, and I glared at her. "Who are you to tell me to stay away?" I asked in anger. 

Another kick came to my painful ribs again, and I winced in pain.

"Chen belongs to someone else already, can't you see? If you don't want to get hurt and be known for being a 'boyfriend stealer', then back off," Juyeon warned me this time, as she had pulled my hair with force.

"I don't need to listen to you," I told her, and then Juyeon threw my head to the floor, and kicked me two more times on my ribs. 

"This is just a warning from Chae Young. Next time wouldn't be so pretty, if you don't back off of unnie's man," Juyeon spoke again to my right ear, and then walked out with her cliques.

So this is all Chae Young's doings? But how could she know that I like Chen? 

 

"Are you alright?" Tao asked me, as he saw my right arm wrapping around my stomach. "Y-y-yeah, I'm fine," I lied, as I wasn't fine.

My stomach has been hurting from left to right, as I think a bruise had formed. Trust me, I'm a person who bruises easily. Also, seeing Tao's worrying face scared me a bit. I tried my best to not act weak in front of this guy, as he's super sensitive and will cry out of nowhere.

"You don't seem okay. Are you cramping?" Tao asked, and I nodded my head. "Yeah, just on my time of the month," I lied, as I gave him a weak smile.

"Yah!" Sehun and Kai jumped from behind me, as Kai hugged me from behind forcefully. "Aaahh..." I winced a bit, and Kai released me.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked, as he gave me a shocking look. "N-n-nothing," I answered, and went back to hugging my stomach.

"She's on her time of the month," Tao told Kai, and he soon nodded his head. "Sorry, I didn't know that a hug will hurt the cramps," Kai apologized, and I shook my head.

"So then, should we take this studying to another level of watching heavy romance?" Sehun asked me, and I shook my head.

"I don't want this anymore," I told them, and the three boys gasped in shock. "What?!" They shouted altogether.

"I just found out that he's dating her. Therefore, I don't want to be a boyfriend stealer. Let's just stop this, okay?" I told my guy friends, as I tried fighting the tears that were about to flow out of my eyes.

"Aww..." the boys circled me with a warm hug. "It's okay, Chen isn't the last guy in the world anyways," Sehun told me, and I just nodded my head.

The three boys then left to Kai's place after we finally walked further away from campus, and I just went home.

When I had reached home, I slowly sat down on my bed, and soon laid down on my back. My stomach was still hurting, as I could still feel the kicking those stupid es had given to me.

I hate dealing with dramas, and it's just plain low for a college student like Chae Young to send those high school dummies to take me down.

If she was that insecure, why didn't she just take me down herself?

*beep beep*

My cellphone message tone alarmed me, and I checked to see who it was.

[Chen]

Hey video gamer bud! Would you like to join me and my boys at the arcade later tonight around 7?

I sighed at the text, as Juyeon's voice threatened inside my head. I turned my cellphone completely off, as tears soon started flowing out of my eyes.

I couldn't believe it, I was crying for a guy whom I know I will never have. Not only will I have him, but he'll never know how I feel.

I guess giving up is the right thing to do, if I don't want any psychotic dramas.


 

HERE'S AN UPDATE! XDD

What do ya think of it?

Don't get mad, as this isn't an end yet. LOL.

LET'S BE HAPPY AND DANCE WITH CHEN!