Just More Embarrassing Moments, and Love Sick?

Noona Boy!

"Pabo! Lazy bum! Get up!" I heard Suk Jin knocking on my door loudly. "What do you want?" I asked in a sleepy voice, as I opened my bedroom door. "You're so late for school! It's almost past eight!" Suk Jin shouted. 

My eyes widened in shock, as I shut the door on his face, and quickly dressed in my uniform. I finally exit out of my room, as I was slipping one sock on.

"Honey, where are you going?" I heard my dad ask. "I'm late for school, sorry! No time to talk! Love you!" I shouted back, as I quickly slid my shoes on. 

"School? But darling, it's-"

I shut slammed the door shut, as I raced down my neighborhood street. Although I was late for the bus, I managed to pick up my speed and run past these darn people in my way. Panting loudly than ever, I stopped in front of my school gate to find it closed.

, I am so darn late. Any of the hall monitors would kill me if they see me sneaking inside from the front. I need to jump inside the building from the back building. Yes, the back building!

I raced my heart out to the back building, and was about to throw my backpack over the wall, until I heard some people laughing. I jerked my head to the direction of where the laughter came from, and saw Juyeon with her cliques.

They were apparently...smoking.

Not that I care, of course. Anyways, they were dressed in casual clothing, but smoking around the school area? Okay, what the heck is going on?

"Why are you going to school on a Saturday?" Juyeon asked, and my jaw dropped. "To-to-today is Saturday!?" I asked, and quickly takes my cellphone out and checked the date. "Tch, what a true nerd," Juyeon muttered, and her cliques laughed.

After flicking off the cigarette in her hand, she smirked at me.

"You did a fantastic job yesterday at the cafe. Chen had a great time laughing about you," Juyeon that en just had to remind me. "Oh yeah? Well, it doesn't bother me," I replied, as it so did bother me very much. "Whatever twerp. Have fun studying by yourself," Juyeon responded with that "so-called" cool attitude of hers, and walked away laughing with her friends.

Ugh, sometimes I just want to give that fake a piece of my mind! No, my fist!

"Hahahaha! I told you that the trick would work!" Suk Jin laughed loudly, as I entered back inside the house. His other college buddies were hanging out with him laughing, as I rolled my eyes away. "Go die!" I cursed at him, and then ran upstairs to my room.

I spun around my chair again, as I foolishly thought about Chen. Did he really laugh at me like Juyeon had said? I mean, everything that comes out of Juyeon's mouth seems to be true so far. Ugh, I hate not knowing about a thing.

"Pop goes a message!~" My message tone rang.

I opened my cellphone, and saw that it was a text from my other girl friend Ha Jin.

'Yah, I'm taking Jae Rin along with me to the mall. Care to join?'

Maybe shopping will take my mind off of Chen for a while.

'Sure thing! See you girls there in 20 mins! ^^'

 

Okay, maybe it was a super wrong idea to tag along. Those dang terdy girl friends of mine are such meanies. Jae Rin is drooling away with this senior kid who goes by Lay, while Ha Jin is being all cutesy with her senior boyfriend Suho.

Maybe I should've rather joined Tao on his lonely river walks, or hung out at one of Kai's ballet lessons, or perhaps drink boba with Sehun instead.

"Sorry bubbles, I did actually asked Suho to have one of his guy friends come along and join you too. However, he was busy," Ha Jin apologized to me, as the girls finally separated from the two senior guys.

"I don't care about having a date beside me. I'm just shocked at the fact that you and Jae Rin decided on coming to the mall with your boyfriends!" I answered irately.

"Ugh, I wish Lay was my boyfriend," Jae Rin mumbled, and I rolled my eyes. "I think he likes you. I mean, Lay has been staring only at you," Ha Jin squealed to Jae Rin, and I slapped my forehead. "Oh look it here. Tao just texted me to meet him, Kai, and Sehun. Haha. Bye!" I lied to the girls, and stormed out of the store.

Eh, whatever. I ignored their calls for my name, as I couldn't stand watching them spazz on about their boyfriends. I don't care if they do fangirl over the guy and stuff, it's just...I'm not in the mood to spazz with them.

"Chen-ssi, I'm really sorry about the other day," I coincidently heard a girl's voice speaking up from near the food court. 

I lift my head and started searching around for the person. Okay, I think I am super hallucinating on about Chen. I'm thinking too much about him, and now I think I hear people speaking to him.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault," I heard Chen's voice, and my eyes widened in shock. 

I wasn't hallucinating or imagining things.

Ch-ch-ch-CHEN!

Chen was at the mall, inside the store whereas I'm standing right outside of the entrance, which is near the food court. I couldn't move, as my feet felt like it's been glued to the floor. My eyes remained on Chen, as the girl from yesterday stood in front of him. 

"Thanks for understanding," she said, and Chen smiled that heart melting smile to her. "No problem," he simply replied, and then hugged her.

Chen hugged her.

His smile hugged her too.

Again, like another movie being played. Chen the main guy hugged the girl in slow motion, as the second girl who never ever gets the main guy, watches him in a broken heart.

This time 'round, that girl is the main girl, and I'm not only a side character, but the second main girl who just likes the main guy and won't get him.

My heart...it sure didn't get hugged by Chen, but it dropped. 

"Oh, you're shopping too?" Chen asked, as his head shot up to find me standing in front of the scene.

What the ing actual ? Why am I always encountering these stupid scenes? Huh?! Can someone just come out nowhere and shoot me?

"Uh...Y-y-yeh," I stuttered an answer, and the girl pulled away from Chen. "Who is she?" The girl asked Chen, and he smiled at her. "I'm just a classmate, no worries," I answered for Chen, and then quickly gave a bow. 

Without having Chen introducing me to the girl, I stormed off with my cellphone attached to my ear. I had to make a plan that someone called me, or else I wouldn't get away, right?

Seriously though, just my life.

 

I swung myself back and forth on a blue swing, as the park however was amazingly empty. Usually, little brats would be running around with their mothers gossiping about how much their husbands are so full of , or how they should make their husband work harder so the wives can live like a queen.

It's true, I've witnessed it before.

Or maybe...Maybe the brats are finally kidnapped by those darn covered up hoodie es.

"It's so cold out today, and you chose to swing at the park?" Sehun asked, as he made it to my tiny hangout. "Sorry, I'm just not feeling well to stay warm," I answered, and Sehun chuckled.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" He asked, and then plops onto the swing next to me. "I'm not sick," I answered, as I swung myself back and forth slowly.

"Yah, do you happen to like someone that we don't know?" Sehun questioned, and I looked at him in surprise. "So it's true!" He shouted, causing me to flinch a bit. "What's true? What are you talking about?" I asked, hoping that I wasn't trying to make it like I do crush on someone.

As you can see, when I crush on someone and my friends all find out about it, the picture gets ugly. They'll make fun of me, think of couple names, and then name al my kids after these ugly couple names they can think of. Seriously, you all might say that it's cute, but it's so not!

"I bet that you're feeling gloomy like this, is because you're love sick," Sehun answered, and I confusedly looked at him. "What do you mean by that?" I asked, and he chortled. "C'mon dude, it's so obvious! You're not sick with a flu, not having mood swings, then you're undeniably love sick!" Sehun explained, as he smiled at me with his eyes.

I mean it, his eyes smiled with his lips.

"Pfft! When did you start being such an expert about these 'love' stuff? I thought you weren't planning on dating until the age of 40?" I teased, and Sehun aggressively punched my left arm. "Yah! That hurted you know!" I yelled at him, and rubbed my pain arm.

"Tch, hurted? That's not even a word. No wonder you're so brainless in everything. You can't even tell that you're love sick for someone else," Sehun told me, and I sighed in irritation."Okay Mr. Brain," I sarcastically said, and he smacked my forehead.

"Look you lame head. I'm not an expert in love, but you act as if I don't read stories or watch movies. Maybe you should try it sometimes? Read romance novels or watch a beautiful romantic movie. I'm going home, as I don't want my brain to be frozen like yours," Sehun spoke with annoyance, and soon disappeared.

Oh my jeez.

Read? I haven't even open a book since the fourth grade. (SCHOOL DON'T COUNT!)

Beautiful romantic movie? Sorry, but uh...I prefer horror movies, or action, perhaps more like gore films!

Okay, I need to act like a girl sometimes, right? At least try and watch one chick flick that is heavy romance, and not a chick flick as in 'What To Expect When Expecting'. That was a good movie okay. Very funny and enjoyable. Okay, I seriously need to stay on topic.

I'm going to rent some movies, and definitely staying up to watch a couple tonight. This "love sick" thing will be researched in no time!

Just wait for me, Chen. Although I like you very much and you don't know, please notice me and give me a chance. Noonas aren't always the best. I can give you comfort too, as I appeared older than you. 

Gahhh! Movie night all by myself without thinking about Chen!


While OC watches movies, I'M GOING TO BED! LOL!

Update will be up later after work...hopefully... >_>

GNITE <3

Before bed... HAVE YOU ALL SEEN THESE BOYS TROLL THEIR OWN SONG?! LOL! *DEAD*

CHEN, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! ;__________;

ROFLMAO AT SUHO! HAHAHAHAHAAH!

Okay, gnite for reals! <333