A Day Filled With Embarrassment!

Noona Boy!

I sat in my room, as I stared in front of my laptop screen. My finger lightly taps onto the mouse, as I didn't know what to watch on YouTube tonight. My mind was drifted off into thinking about what Juyeon had told me.

Chen is into noonas.

"Pabo, do you have 20 bucks that I can borrow?" My older brother banged on my bedroom door loudly. It startled me a bit, as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Y-y-yeh!" I answered, as I took out twenty dollars from my wallet. "Why do you need it for?" I asked my brother Suk Jin, as I opened my bedroom door to face him. "None of your beeswax," he answered, and pushed my door open.

"Yah!" I shouted, but he snatched the money out of my hand. "I'll pay you back," he muttered, and then exits the hallway. "Tch, that's what you always say! Hurry up and get a job to pay back your debt you owe me!" I shouted, but then heard the front door slamming shut. 

Sighing, I closed my door and sat back down on my chair and spun myself around a few times. I jumped onto my bed and then rolled over to lie on my back, as I stared up into my ceiling. Thinking to myself, I tried shaking the thoughts of not having a chance with Chen out of my head.

"HE IS MINE!" I shouted aloud, as I threw a fist up into the air.

"Darling, who is yours?" I heard my mom asking, as she lightly knock on my bedroom door. "O-o-oh...Nothing mother. I just said that the future is mine!" I stuttered an answer, and then listened to my mother's footstep walking away. 

Phew, that was close. Maybe next time, I should really focus on speaking only inside my head.

 

"Good morning!" Kai greeted me with a smile, and I yawned back with a greeting. "Woah, woah, someone had a rough night," Kai teased, and I rubbed my eyes. "I couldn't sleep," I murmured. "Homework bugged you?" Kai asked, and I shook my head. 

While Kai continued on asking random questions and talking, my hearing stopped paying attention when I saw Chen laughing and talking with his buddies.

You know, it was like one of those high school chick flicks, whereas the main girl watches the popular main guy walk inside campus in slow motion. However, I don't play as the main girl in this role. I'm just the side character, who isn't supposed to notice him. 

"Yah, yah!" Kai waved a hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I snapped back to reality, and faced my buddy. "I have to use the restroom," I told Kai, and dashed quickly inside the campus.

I lied to Kai, as my intentions were really following after Chen. No, I wasn't stalking, I was following. There's a difference!

"So are you going to talk to her? She's hot dude!" The baby face, deep voice Chanyeol spoke loudly, and I heard Chen chuckling. "I think I'd tap this noona," Baekhyun the greasy guy said, as I saw him raising up a cellphone. "Guys, stop it!" Chen whispered loudly, and his friends laughed.

I guess my luck won't be heading anywhere. Chen is already getting to know a 'noona'. I guess Juyeon was right, Chen's ideal type are noonas.

"Morning dork!" Sehun loudly greeted from behind me, and I quickly spun away from Chen and his friends direction. "Sehun..." I mumbled in discontent. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked, but I had already begun to walk away. 

I hope Chen didn't think that I was creeping around. I mean, followed him! 

"You seemed mad when I greeted you. Something wrong?" Sehun asked, and I shook my head. "You don't look so good," one of my girl friends Jae Rin said, as she placed a hand on my forehead. "I'm just tired," I told Jae Rin, and then pulled her hand away.

"Guys, guys, are you planning on checking out the new cafe? I heard that people gets to perform live," Tao the hyper kid shouts, and I chuckled. "I hate going to cafe shops. You know that already," I replied, and Tao lightly knocked my head with his finger. "You just don't have taste for coffee," he said, and my friends laughed.

"We should go check it out," Kai said, and Tao cheered. "Yes, at least a friend agrees to go," Tao rubbed it in my face, and I rolled my eyes. 

Cafe shops? Pfft! They're so boring and so not my place to hang out. 

"You should come too," Jae Rin said, as she poked my back with her pencil. "No, I'm not really feeling for the coffee vibe," I answered, and then saw all my friends pouting at me. 

What the heck is this? Pouting day to get their way? that .

"No, no, no," I repeatedly said, as I shook my head along. "Oh come on! You never join us once," Tao begged, but I still continued on shaking my head. 

Soon enough, I was saved by the bell. Thank god, I was praying for the bell to ring sooner, so that everyone would bug off.

I doodled in my notebook, as I couldn't stand paying attention in class. Although Chen and I don't have the same classes, we have the subjects. So the only times I ever get to talk with him is when I ask for his notes. I'm pretty sure he's probably annoyed by my asking him all the time, but I just don't know how to chat with my crush.

 

"Yes, it's lunch time!" Sehun and Jae Rin roared, as the two raced out together. I laughed at my silly friends, as I slowly packed up my stuff. "See you in the canteen, slowpoke," Tao hollered, as he and Kai raced out too. "Okay!" I replied, and then took my time exiting my homeroom.

Right when I was slowly reaching the canteen, I met Chen at the vending machine. I stopped my tracks, as I watched him stand in front of the vending machine patiently waiting for his drink to plop out. I didn't know if he noticed me by now, but I continued to stare at him. Chen was such an angelic man with beautiful features, that truly captivated my heart.

Why, just why is it that his ideal type are noonas? 

"Oh, I didn't even see you there. Are you getting a drink too?" Chen spoke up, and I jolted at his voice. "Uh...Uhmm...I..." What the is going on? Speak! "I have to go."

What the was that? I have to go? Where am I even going? To the freaken canteen? Just my life. Seriously, can someone kill me right now?

"Over here!" Jae Rin and Kai waved at a table nearby the window, and I smiled waving back. "Be there in a second!" I shouted across the rowdy canteen, as I grabbed a tray to get some food. 

Slowly sliding my tray, I picked the delicious food my mouth was watering for, and quickly enough head over to my friends' lunch table.

"So if you're not going to hang with us at the cafe later, what are you going to do?" Sehun asked, and I munched on a swedish meatball. "I have no idea yet," I answered. "Don't tell me that you're going to go stroll by yourself at the river. As you can see, it's Tao's job," Kai teased, and Tao smacked the guy's head.

Everyone laughed, as Kai winced in pain.

"You deserved it," I told him, and then continued eating my lunch. "Whatever," Kai hissed, as his face grew red. "Aww, he's mad," Sehun said, and poked Kai's face. "I'm not mad," Kai replied and pouts with his huge lips sticking out. "Stop being such a big baby," Jae Rin teased, as she painted his lips with mayonnaise. "Ewww! That is gross!" Kai growled, and we all laughed at him.

I continued eating my lunch, as my friends continued on harrassing Kai. My eyes then slowly darted outside the window, and I saw Chen. He held the drink he had from the vending machine in his hand, as his mouth was moving to a wall. Chen was talking to a wall. Okay, that seriously doesn't make any sense.

"Guys, I have to go somewhere. I'll see you later in homeroom," I told my friends, and ditched to investigate on what Chen was doing. I'm investigating, not stalking. 

I was hiding behind a wall not far from where Chen was talking a wall, and closely checked to see what he was really doing. Chen was actually talking to a girl whose uniform was different from ours. I looked around the halls and open field. No teachers or hall monitors were around, and then I noticed that this was the back building of school.

Duh to the dumb me. No one monitors the back building. 

*SLAP*

My eyes widened in horror, as I heard the loud slap that came across Chen's face. Super ouch right there. I saw his face still facing the left side, as the girl ran off crying. Maybe...Maybe I was wrong in intruding his privacy. 

Right when I was going to leave, the garbage just so happens to appear in front of me, making me trip over it and causing one hell of a ruckus. Chen turned towards my direction, and I planted a tiny smile and waved at him. After such a harsh slap, Chen managed to actually put a smile on his face and wave back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It's okay, I'm not mad that you were watching," Chen spoke up, as he interrupted my apology. 

His smile soon faded to a soft expression, and he walked away. I wanted to follow him, but I held back for the first time.

Who was that girl, and why did she slap Chen? 

 

"Okay, please tell me that you're sick," Sehun said, and I sighed. "I am not sick, Sehun. I think this cafe ter might just lighten up my mood," I replied. 

Yeah, I had agreed to go check this cafe shop out, as I've been gloomy since I saw Chen getting slap across the face. Actually, it sounded more like a 'THWAP' than a 'SLAP'

"Mood swings, honey?" Jae Rin asked, as she placed an arm around my shoulder. "No, just tired," I lied, as I couldn't get the scene out of my head.

My poor Chen. 

"Hey guys," Juyeon greeted us, as she popped out of nowhere like always. "Ju~" the three boys coed together in awe. "Uhmm yeah, hi. Anyways, did you guys hear that the performance today is actually going to be guys from our school?" Juyeon said, and I didn't even bother to care.

Again like before, the voices faded away and I didn't hear a thing. My mind was too focused on my hubby Chen who is into noonas. 

"Chen was rumored to sing," I heard Juyeon said, and I held her by the shoulders in surprise. "Chen's going to sing?" I asked excitedly, and Juyeon pushed me off. "I don't know, I just heard gossips. Anyways, see you twerps inside," she answered, and sped off inside the cafe first.

"She was looking at me!" Kai argued with Tao and Sehun. "Would you kids shut up?" Jae Rin tried stopping them, and I huffed in circumvention.

"Maybe it was a wrong idea to come here," I said, as everyone had pulled me inside and we all sat at a booth. "Chillax, it's soothing in here," Tao replied, but the atmosphere was making me feeling emo as . 

Like I said, cafe shops aren't my usual places to hang out. See what I mean? The jazz music being played, they're so depressing. Why did I even rely on it being my savior?

"Ahem, ex-ex-excuse me," I heard a familiar voice clearing his throat and speaking into the microphone. I looked up to the tiny stage not far away from our booth, and saw the handsome senior Luhan on stage. "Testing, testing," he spoke again, and the audience giggled. My eyes wandered away, as I tried to not think about Chen so much.

"Welcome to Cafe Exo, everyone," Luhan greeted the audience, and they cheered with their loud clapping and whistles. 

He continued on blabbing about the cafe shop, and I felt myself dozing off about the story. I then excused myself to use the restroom, when truth is, I wanted to leave. I needed to get out of this place. My friends weren't looking towards my way, and with the jolly smile of escaping, I just had to bump into someone. 

Want to know what makes it even funnier? Hot coffee poured everywhere on me and the person. Just a wonderful day.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized, as I bowed multiple times to the person, and ignored the burning hot coffee on my skin. "Don't be, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry," the person apologized also. 

Wait, the voice is too familiar.

"Chen?" I said in shock, as I took a step back from him, but slipped on the spilled coffee. Landing on my , I heard many laughter coming from everywhere. "Are you alright?" I heard Chen asking, but I slowly picked myself up and dashed out.

This is why I hate cafe shops. They can all burn in hell, for KRISUS SAKES!

Just the perfect day to keep embarrassing myself. 

 

"Honey, are you not hungry?" I heard my mother asking outside of my room. "No..." I groaned in agony, as I don't even remember how long I have been crying onto my pillow.

My dignity.

My face.

MYSELF!

It's all ruined. 

Chen will forever laugh at me. 

EVERYONE, including my friends will laugh at me.

My name would probably be the biggest news at school for probably an entire month, about how much I had embarrassed myself at that stupid new school cafe shop.

"I HATE CAFE SHOPS!" I screamed inside my room.


HAHAHHA I DON'T HATE COFFEE SHOPS! XDD

I love them actually. FOR ICE CREAM! WOOT WOOT!

Here's first chapter for ya.

Now I need to sleep for work tomorrow.

Chen <3

BYE XDD

*dies in sleep*