The Stories Connects Now

Noona Boy!

The past couple days that had came along, really crushed me deeply. Every time Chen would try to make eye contact with me, or even speak to me, I just ignore him and runaway. 

I know I'm stupid and it's wrong to do this to my crush, but what's the point? He'll only see me as a dongsaeng, and not just that, he has a noona girlfriend who had to use Juyeon and her stupid cliques to get at me.

Since I haven't been interacting with Chen the past couple days, I noticed that he had stopped texting me. My heart broke every time I read our old messages, and wished that everything can be normal again.

I was just being a friend, since I couldn't have him. What made Chae Young to think wrong and accused me of stealing Chen out of her happiness?

Ugh! Next time before liking a guy, I'm going to find out his ideal types before loving him wholeheartedly.

Chen, you just really broke my heart.

 

"So are you going to Ha Jin's place with us?" Sehun asked me, as we entered out of the campus. "No, I have chores to do this week. Maybe next time we'll catch up some more," I answered gloomily, and I saw the three boys pouting at me.

"Ever since that day of your mood swings, you've been acting weird lately," Kai said, and I chuckled.

I will never forget that day when Juyeon and her cliques had jumped me. I couldn't sleep or sit straight up, as bruises actually formed on my sensitive skin. 

For a week, I had to keep my distance from having fun, as my stomach was just filled with pain.

"Yah, yah! Are you spacing out again?" Tao asked, as he lightly shook my shoulder. 

"Oh, uhmm...I'll just catch up with you guys next week," I answered, and then walked away from my friends.

Walking along the hallway, I heard Chen's dorky laugh, and turned away to another direction. I couldn't face him, not like this.

When I walked out the back gate, I heard a woman shouting out for my name. At first I thought it was Jae Rin's, but I looked over and found Chae Young instead.

Today, she wasn't dressed like a mature woman, but a normal person. Also, I never knew that Chae Young wears glasses, but she still looked very stunning.

She waved at me with a smile, and I kept my cool. I waved back at her, and soon she ran up to me. Linking her right arm with my left, Chae Young pinched my left cheek.

"Chen is never good at lying. He said that you'd be in the front gate instead, but I found you here," Chae Young said, and I gave her a confused look.

"Huh?" That was all that came out of my mouth.

"Let's go eat together, my treat," Chae Young said, and I just nodded my head along.

Is this some kind of evil plan?

What is Chae Young trying to do?

Well, whatever it is that she is doing, I'm going to play along. I have to keep my cool, and then probably confront later, if she tells me to back off of Chen.

"Just a strawberry cake," Chae Young told the handsome waiter, as we both had settled inside a small bakery restaurant. "Uhmm, green tea ice cream please," I ordered, and the waiter nodded his head.

"So how have you been?" Chae Young asked me with her eyes smiling, and I gripped onto my skirt tightly.

Shouldn't you know how I have been?

You were the one who wanted me to keep my distance away from Chen.

"I...I've been great. Just studying here and there," I answered, and Chae Young ruffled my hair.

At first I flinched, paranoid that she was going to hit me, but Chae Young just played with my hair. 

"Are you okay?" She asked giggling, and I nodded my head. "I'm fine," I answered with no emotions.

How can she be so happy and talking freely like this?

Can't she see that I was so hurt by her words, and Juyeon's actions?

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable that I took you out to eat with me. I don't have much friends, as Chen is actually one of my greatest only," Chae Young spoke up, and I glanced to look up at her.

"Eh?" I was confused by what she said.

"Let me guess, Chen didn't tell you?" Chae Young asked, and I gave her a blank expression. "But aren't you both dating?" I asked, and Chae Young burst into laughter.

"That was like a year and half ago," she answered, and I was shocked by her answer. "What?" I asked, and Chae Young nodded her head.

"You see, Chen is a cheesy guy just like his greasy buddy Baekhyun. Yes, Chen is into noonas, it's very true. I am confirmed as one. Anyways, when I first met Chen, it happened when I had lost my contacts accidentally at the public library. Chen was there to help me out, and soon after that we started talking and got to know each other. Well, I thought that I knew him. I was obviously trolled, and broke up with him when I found out that he was a high school kid. Don't get me wrong, Chen is a great guy, but I would actually like to date someone older," Chae Young explained, and I sat there in shock.

"So then you didn't order Juyeon and her cliques to tell me to back off of Chen?" Okay, just why the did I blurt out the dumbest question in all world's history.

"Excuse me? Juyeon and her cliques? Girl, why are you hanging out with them? They're nothing but liars," Chae Young said, and I huffed in anger.

I was ing fooled by Juyeon and her friends. Great, I ruined the great chances that maybe Chen and I could've had with each other.

Juyeon, I seriously hate you.

"Chae Young unnie, I'm so sorry to had wrong you all this time, and Chen," I told her, and this time it was Chae Young's turn to give me a confused look.

"You see, I thought that you both were dating, because you were tugging so close to him that day when we met at the cafe," I continued on, and Chae Young laughed in hysterical.

"I'm so sorry if I had scared you. I forgot my glasses back in class, and dashed out to have coffee with Chen. Therefore, he had to be my eyes, and please don't think that I was giving you ugly stares. I was trying to squint my eyes and see you," Chae Young explained, and I let out a fake laugh.

For the ing sake, I should probably slap myself.

Wait, no.

I shouldn't slap myself, as I should bang my head from wall to wall.

"Then...If you don't mind, did Chen tell you about getting slapped by a girl?" I asked, as Chae Young seemed to be my dictionary to Chen.

"Oh yeah, about that. Baekhyun didn't want to break up with the girl, and had Chen do it for him. So when Chen passed the message, and unexpected slap across his face. When we all know that it was meant for Baekhyun," she answered, and I sighed in relief.

"I'm so silly for thinking so wrongly of Chen," I muttered, and Chae Young giggled. "Hey, it's okay. Plus, I can see that you like him, right?" Chae Young asked, and I nodded my head.

If Chae Young was going to be honest with me, then I should be honest too.

"You should confess to him, as you never know what an answer you'll get. I mean, although Chen's ideal types are noonas, it doesn't mean that he can like a fun girl like you," Chae Young said, and I blushed.

"Thanks for encourging me, unnie," I thanked her, and she smiled.

 

It was another cold winter in Seoul again, but the cold didn't stop me. I was well prepared and ready to confess to Chen. After hanging out with Chae Young, I found out that she was just a nerdy college student who doesn't have much friends to hang with.

I'm also very glad that she's supporting me to confess my love to Chen. If I get rejected, I'll let it pass and move on. But if he accepts, fangirl mode will be !

I saw Chen by the vending machine alone again, and his posture having his hands sit cozily in the pants pocket made me drooled. How can this guy be so cool and good looking at the ing same time?

"Ch-Ahh~"

Before I can make my towards him, someone had quickly pulled me to the side covering my mouth. I found that it was Juyeon and her cliques again.

I was thrown down onto the dusty floor once again in the abandoned building, as Juyeon and her cliques surrounded me this time.

"Didn't I tell you to leave Chen alone?" Juyeon asked, and I scoffed. "Crazy ," I murmured under my breath.

"What did you call me?!" She infuriately yelled, as she and her friends started to kick me and step on me.

Although I was blocking myself from their kicks, I could feel the pain spreading all over my body again. 

"What do you want? Let me go!" I cried, and the kicking stopped. "I want you to back off of Chen. He's mine!" Juyeon yelled in my face, as she slapped me across the face.

"You think that by doing this, Chen is going to want you?" I asked, and one of Juyeon's cliques stepped onto my right knee. "Ahhh!" I screamed in pain.

"Juyeon is the most beautiful and popular girl in school. Why wouldn't Chen want her?" One of the cliques asked. "Tch, you delusional stinking cigarettes es," I cursed under my breath.

"How dare you talk back?" Juyeon irately asked, and then grabs a wooden stick from the floor and prepared to whack me with it.

I closed my eyes, as I waited for the unbearable pain to come at me. If Juyeon hits my head with it, I pray not to loose my memories. I don't live in a Korean drama. Juyeon can hit anywhere, but just not my head.

"Chen!" One of the cliques screamed, when I heard the wooden stick broken. 

Hold up, Chen?

I removed my arms from covering my head, and saw him. It was really Chen. 

Wait, why is he here?

Forget for wanting to know why is he here. 

Did he shield me from the wooden stick?

I mean, his arm is bleeding.

"Don't hurt her anymore, you got that?" Chen spoke in a firm yet calming tone at Juyeon and her cliques. "But oppa!" Juyeon whined. 

He shot her a death glare, and Juyeon sprinted out of the old dusty room with her cliques. 

Yeah Juyeon you . Now what? Hahahahaha! Run , RUN!

"Are you okay?" Chen asked me, as he knelt down to look at me. "I'm fine," I lied, as I was not ing fine. 

"You're seriously fine?" He asked chuckling, and then helped me up. "Chen, your arm is bleeding," I told him, as I reached to grab his wounded arm.

"I'll be fine, but as for you. We need to quickly get you to the infirmary. Get on my back," Chen said, and I flashed him a confused look.

"I can walk," I told him, but Chen shook his head. "This way is faster," he told me, and I then gave in.

Chen carried me on his back to the infirmary room, and for some reasons, I didn't feel pain anymore. I felt warmth all over my body.

I felt Chen's warmth.


 

DO NOT WORRY! THIS IS NOT THE END YET! LOL

I just needed a feel to update this fic. :DD

C'mon, don't you all just love Chen as much as I do? :3

I LOVE HIS FRIGGIN SMILES. GAHHHHHH *DEAD FROM CRYING TOO MUCH*

I wish that I can poke that Adams Apple of his. UNFFFFFF IT'S SO Y! LMFAO