Chapter 7

Choice

"A... date..?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yes, a date," Taecyeon replied. "Let me take you out, Woodong. You look like you need to just let loose right now, you know?" Truth be told, Wooyoung was always a sort of laid back, happy-go-lucky type of person. It's totally not like Taecyeon just needed an excuse. Pfft, no way.

Just no.

The shorter puffed his cheeks out, the left cheek holding a tad more air than the other, and tilted his head to the right while huming a soft tune to progress his thinking.

'If he keeps this up, I won't be able to hold back until we're in a relationship..!' Taecyeon franted in his mind. 'Oh, the things I could do if we were dating... Oh, boy...'

"... Ung... Hyung... Hyung? Hyung!"

Taecyeon blinked and smiled. "Yes, Woodongie?"

Said male smiled back. "Hyung, quit daydreaming. I'm jealous since your not paying attention to me. Or... are you daydreaming about me?" he giggled.

"Th-that..! Uh... What? No! No! No, no, no, no, no,no,no,nonononononononoooo!  Silly, silly, silly,silly,silly,sillysillysilly Wooyoungie! I was... Thinking about..." He looked around the dorm, hopefully getting an idea of what to say.

"About what?" the younger asked. He looked expectantly at his admirer.

"NOODLES!"

"... Noodles." Wooyoung deadpanned.

... Stupid.

"Yeah.. N-noodles! You know... We're gonna get noodles on our date! D-don't you like noodles?"

The blonde perked up and nodded. "The ones at Siwan's? Those are my favorite!"

The other looked at him blankly, in disbelief that what he said had actually worked. "Uh... Yeah! Those! So... Do you wanna go there with me? On a date?"

A small, gentle smile graced the smaller's feataures, making Taecyeon's heart flutter like a leaf in the breeze and swell up. 'I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with him even more...'

"Of course I'll go," the latter answered. "I'd never miss out on an oppurtunity to go to Siwan's."

Taecyeon grinned. "Really?" A nod. "Yes!" He pumped a fist in the air, earning a laugh. "Let's go, let's go!"

"Alright!" The two headed out around noon, clad in shades and hats and whatever they could use to hide their identity, though it would no doubt fail. Fans these days could smell them for 50 meters away. Crazy. Just crazy.

The heat wasn't unbearable, but just right. They went to a little secluded area of Seoul, where it was a bit hidden from society, yet, if you found it, you'd keep coming. The band found it while goofing off together at night, and claimed it their secret hideout. Usually, only old people went there, and rarely anyone younger than 30 or anyone older than 6 or 7. It was a strange place like that, but it was the best. There were shops by the dozen and stalls placed here and there. Sometimes, there were even people singing or doing magic tricks for the little children. Only 6 blocks was the special place called Pyeongon, the best place to be free and waste time.

"Hyung, wait uuuuup~!" Wooyoung whined. He was lagging behind do to the many different and interesting stalls and shops scattered throughout the place.

Taecyeon chuckled. "Hurry up, Youngie! We can look at the stalls after. Aren't you hungry?"

"Yes, hyung!"

"Good! Because we're here!" The older smiled widely as Wooyoung cheered and skipped forward. The latter grabbed his hand and pulled inside, earning a slight tint of the cheeks on his masculine face. Wooyoung saw it just in time, though. 'How cute!' he thought. but immediately blushed at himself. 

They pushed the fabrics that hung from top of the booth out of their way so the two could enter the mouth watering arouma filled stall and took a seat at the counter.

"Ah, Taecyeon-sshi, Wooyoung-sshi! Nice to see you guys again," said a friendly yet monotonous voice behind the counter. "What can I get you guys this time?"

"Ah, Siwan-sshi! It's nice to see you again!" Wooyoung smiled. A mischeivious smile replaced it as he spoke. the next sentence. "So, how's Kwanghee-sshi~?"

The 2PM members laughed as the shop owner blushed and looked down. "H-he's f--"

"FABULOUS!" 

The three whipped their heads at the front of the stall when Kwanghee strutted in, flaunting a pose and putting on his signature award-winning smile. He giggled and skipped towards Siwan, taking a seat in front of the latter.

"Are you guys talking about me?" he narrowed his eyes and eyed all of them suspiciously. "Whyyyyy?"

"N-nothing," Siwan said. He turned around before Kwanghee got to say anything and left to go cook.

"Hmm," said the latter. "He didn't even take my order." A pout graced his pretty features and his slim fingers made random swirls on the counter.

"Say, Kwanghee-sshi," Wooyoung said. "Do you... Happen to like Siwan-sshi?"

Kwanghee widened his eyes, blush hitting his face immediately and halting all movements. "L-like? ... That's n-none of your business!"

Taecyeon snickered. "Ah, so you do! Wha, I knew it!"

"Shut up! He's gonna hear you!" the pretty boy hissed quietly. "And what about you two? Have you guys gotten together yet? Huh?"

The two others immediately shut their mouths as their faces turned scarlet.

"Ha! Got you there! So, are you guys going out? Have you guys held hands? Kissed? Gone through the bases?" Cue suggestive eyebrows.

"Yah!" Taecyeon yelled. "We're not dating! A-and we haven't done most of those stuff!"

"Most?"

Caught.

Wooyoung gulped and looked down, slowly starting to creep away. He feared that someone would find out. And it just happened to be Kwanghee. Kwanghee was one of the people he really didn't need finding out that he didn't just kiss one of his band member, but two of them.

"STAY RIGHT THERE, JANG WOOYOUNG. WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY MOST."

Wooyoung gulped and looked anywhere but his friend's face.

"... Y-yah, you're manipulating my words now..!" the tallest muttered.

"What do you mean most?" Kwanghee narrowed his eyes suspiciously then gasped. "S-so you guys..?"

"NO!" they yelled at the same time. They made eye contact, then quickly looked away, blushing. 

"We just.. k-kissed... Once!" Taecyeon corrected him. Kwanghee's jaw dropped. 

"You kissed him?!" By this point bypassers had been glancing at them or giving them dirty looks. Wooyoung blushed and put his head down.

"Yah, Kwangie, you'll scare away my customers if you keep this up," Siwan said as he came back with three bowls in his arms. He placed one down infront of each person. "The usuals." The blonde male of the group stole a glance at Kwanghee, smiling when he saw the faint grin he had as Siwan smiled at him.

"You guys make a cute couple," he said, grinning. Taecyeon nodded, taking his chopsticks and stirring the contents of the bowl he had.

Both of there smiled dropped as they made eye contact with each other and looked down, red faced.

"Sh-shut up!" Kwanghee murmured. "We're j-just friends." He hurriedly took his utensils and began scarfing down the noodles. Siwan put on a crooked smile and gave Wooyoung a look that said 'Thanks', which made the smaller smile.

The three continued to eat quietly, stealing glances of each other here and there (you know who's looking at who) and the noises of slurping and chewing filling the stall. After they all finished they chatted for a while about random things, always ending up teasing each other. Taecyeon checked his watch and sighed. 17:24PM . He looked up and Wooyoung as the latter talked animatedly to Kwanghee while Siwan just listened, laughing and making cute motions with his body. The rapper smiled in adoration and had a loving stare in his eyes. He glanced at Siwan, who looked back with a knowing look. Taecyeon blushed and looked away. He eventually tapped his crush's shoulder, who turned around with an adorably curious face.

"Yes, hyung?" he said. The said male smiled.

"Time to go, Wooyoung," he said softly, patting the other's head who nodded in response. They bid their friends goodbye and left the stall.

"Hyung? Can we go look at the stalls?" the singer asked, puppy eyes put on. He just knew that his hyungs couldn't resist his puppy eyes. Taecyeon groaned and nodded, grinning. He loved Wooyoung's puppy eyes. He loved his eyes. He loved him. Cheesy much? Yup.

"Yes! Let's go!" the shorter said, tugging his band mate's hand to a random stall.

This went on for maybe an hour or two before Taecyeon checked the time yet again and his eyes bulged out of his head. 20:53PM . He checked his phone, which was set on silent because he didn't want anyone to interrupt his time with Wooyoung. He felt his heart stop. 183 missed calls, 94 test messages, 107 voice messages. .

"Uh, Wooyoungie?" he mumbled.

"Hmm?" the younger looked back up from the different kinds of bracelets and rings displayed infront of him.

"We hafta go. Like, right now."

Furrowing his brows, Wooyoung checked his phone and widened his eyes. "Uh... Yeah... I got 497 texts, 1078 voice messages, and 1709 calls."

"What?!" Taecyeon exclaimed. He looked at Wooyoung's phone and he was right. Most of the messages and such were from Nichkhun, of course.

"Yeah, I think we should head back now," Wooyoung whimpered, scared of what they would face if they came home even later. The tsller nodded and slipped his hand in the other's, causing both to blush. They walked to Taecyeon's car, in which they arrived in, and got in. Taecyeon, being the gentleman he is, buckled in his band member's seat belt and smiled as charmingly as he could, then began the drive home. The drive was in a comfortable silent, other than the radio tuned up. They also held hands the whole way home, making the rapper's heart unbelievably swelled up and a whole swarm of butterflies invade his stomach. They both had large grins during the drive, which were wiped off when they saw Jaebeom and Minjun standing in the front of the dorm building, arms crossed and glaring at anything and everything in there sight.

Taecyeon parked the car from where the older males couldn't see and quietly got out, shutting the doors carefully.

"Follow me," Wooyoung whispered, grabbing his hyung's hand and pulling him towards some bushes near the front of the building. The two managed to get to a spot where they were next to the eldest of the band, hidden behind the foliage. Wooyoung looked around, spotted a rock, and picked it up. It was about the size of his palm, a decent size. He quietly stood up and threw the rock at the direction of the car. The four of them heard the thud of the rock against the ground. Minjun and Jaebeom immediately put on their angriest faces and stomped over to the direction of the sound while Taecyeon and Wooyoung ran for the dorm. Unfortunately, Taecyeon tripped over the doorway, causing Jaebeom to turn around.

"!" the taller yelled. He scrambled up, picking Wooyoung up and throwing him over his broad shoulder and sprinting for the elevator.

"YAH! OK TAECYEON! JANG WOOYOUNG! GET YOUR FAT ASSES BACK HERE!" they heard the leader yell. This caused the rapper to run even faster. He rapidly punched the floor number they dormed in and then elevator button and ran in when the doors opened, doing the same to the closing door button.

"GET THE HELL BACK HERE!" Minjun yelled.

Wooyoung looked back in time to see his hyungs charging towards the elevator with steam fuming out of their noses. He yelled and they continued to come closer, Taecyeon joining in the scream fest. But, the doors managed to close as Taecyeon and Wooyoung's lives were about to end by the hands of the scariest s ever.

The two jumped as they heard the rapid bangs at the metal doors, but those soon quieted as the machine lifted them up. The rapper sighed in relief, then realized that what precious cargo was in his hands. He gently set the latter down, who smiled sheepishly and dusted himself off.

"That was close," he sighed. They heard a ding and the doors opened. Stepping outside, rapid banging was heard in the distance. The noise soon became louder and they realized that they came from the stairwell.

"Crap! Run!" the raven haired male shouted, pulling his love interest along and to the safety of the dorm room. After they turned the corner, Minjun and Jaebeom bursted through the stairwell doors while almost breaking the door off. They ran after their targets, redfaced and growling.

Meanwhile, in the 2PM dorm....

Junho and Chansung sat on the couch, watching Coffee Prince. Chansung was sprawled out on the couch, his head laid down on the older's lap, who was playing with his hair. Neither of them were really watching the show but more watching eachother's movements. You can just imagine how startling it was when they locked eyes.

Junho gulped as he stared into maknae's orbs, hypnotizes by them.The latter gazed at Junho's face, memorizing every detail. He slowly propped himself up on his elbows so the distance between the pair started to close. Junho's face was tomato red as he stared bug eyed at Chansung, who continued to close the distance between them. Finally, the older closed his eyes, granting permission to--

BAM!

Junho, scared less, jumped, causing Chansung to fly off his lap and face first onto the floor. The older gasped when he heard the loud thud Chansung made. 

"Are yo--"

"YAAAAAAAAAH!" Jaebeom's voice shrieked. The two maknaes listened silently to the stampede of running steps and screams as Wooyoung and Taecyeon tried to escape Minjun and Jaebeom's wrath. 

Nichkhun, on the other hand, was just by his door in his room, quietly listening to his band mates run about. 

"HOW DARE YOU TWO GO OUT ON A DATE WITHOUT CONSENT!" Minjun yelled. 

"W-we're so-- ACK!" A thud. 

The Thai man narrowed his eyes. "Date, huh? Two can play at that game."


A/N : Yeah, I at updated because life is . But whatever. Unbetad as usual. Thanks for reading! :) xx