Chapter 5 Christmas Special

Choice

Christmas Special~

"Wake up, everyone~!" Wooyoung called from the hallways. "It's Christmas!"

At the special word, everyone in the dorm had woken up and hopped out of bed. They all rushed to fix themselves in the bathroom before racing to the Christmas tree. It sounded like a stampede, actually. They all surrounded the tree and waited for Wooyoung to come back. Once he did, the members began to build up excitement.

"Okay!" Wooyoung said, sitting in between Taecyeon and Nichkhun. "Who wants to go first?"

"ME!" Jaebeom yelled, waving his hand in the air. "PICK ME! PICK THIS Y LEADER HERE!" Wooyoung giggled (causing Taecyeon and Nichkhun to melt) and nodded. Jaebeom grabbed one of the presents he wrapped, checked the name tag, and handed it to Junho. The latter tore the messy paper away and opened the box. He immediately widened his eyes and gaped.

"WHOA!" he exclaimed and pulled out white Beats in awe. "Thanks, hyung!"

This continued for a while. In all of the rucus, Taecyeon leaned closer to Wooyoung and whispered to him," I'll give your present later, 'kay? I have it in my room." The latter nodded, earning the older's signature grin. Taecyeon could've sworn he saw a light blush on his beloved's face before the latter turned away. Nichkhun noticed this happen and leaned closer to Wooyoung, too. "Your present is in my room, so come by later." Wooyoung nodded and smiled, which Nichkhun gladly returned. As ironic as it is, Nichkhun caught a glimpse of a cute pink tint on Wooyoung's cheeks.

The present opening finally ended and the members cleaned up their mess before eating. It was Christmas soon, so they had the week off. Wooyoung remembered about his other presents and walked into Taecyeon and Junsu's room, since Taecyeon was the first to tell him. He opened the door and shut it behind him before walmking towards the middle of the room. While standing there, a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist. He sqeaked and turned around, only to be greeted by Taecyeon's chuckling face. Wooyoung blushed and stuttered.

"H-hyung! You scared me!" The said man chuckled more and apologized. The younger sighed and smiled.

"Sooooooooo, where's my present?" he asked cutely.

Taecyeon grinned and pointed up. Wooyoung did and widened his eyes.

There was a mistletoe.

Once he looked back at his hyung, a pair of lips was quickly placed on his for a little moment and pulled back. Wooyoung was speechless.

Did I just... get kissed by Taecyeon hyung? he thought.

"Merry Christmas~" he heard the older say. The latter let go of Wooyoung and scurried out of the room quickly before the shorter could say anything.

"Y-yah!!" Wooyoung yelled. "Come back!!" He rushed out side into the hallway, but remembered about Nichkhun's gift. He sighed and shuffled towards Nichkhun and Chansung's room. He entered the room and did the same procedure as he did when he entered Taecyeon's room. BEing cautious he looked up and sighed. No mistletoe. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. Out of no where, he felt lips on his own again that pulled away as quick as they came.

"Merry Christmas," Nichkhun whidpered while dangling a mistletoe over their heads and left quickly.

Wooyoung blinked, his face heating up and turning pink.

"... What kind of Christmas is this?!" his exclaimed. "What's next, the members cooking a feast?!"

And, sure enough, that did happen.


A/N: Hey, guuuuuuuys~ I'm back! And with my Christmas special! I wanted to get this done quick since I'm in Texas right now and I'm gonna be busy, so I hope this isn't crappy. >v> But, I hope you enjoy it. I love you all~ Please correct my mistakes and subscribe. Upvote, too!