Chapter 6

Choice

The bed shifted slightly under the sudden movement from the body above it. The boy sighed softly and slowly fluttered his long eyelashes open. He blinked a few times to get rid of the renting drowsiness that still lurked in his mind. When he felt awake enough, Wooyoung slowly sat up in his bed, groaning softly when he hard and felt a crack eminating from his back. He sat there, taking in the fact that he was actually awake and not dreaming. After a minute, he threw his slender legs over the edge of the bed and planted his feet firmly onto the ground. He rose from the sitting position and trudged his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

 
The singer brushed his teeth, gargled, and then went to take a shower. He stripped from his pajamas, revealing a toned chest, noticeable abs, and slightly muscular limbs. He quickly stepped into the shower and turned twister the knob. He shivered from the sudden contact of cold water then put his head in the path of the pelting drops when it was lukewarm. 
 
After shampooing and conditioning his hair and soaping his body, Wooyoung rinsed himself and turned the water off. Stepping out of the shower, he grabbed a towel from the rack and started drying himself off. He wrapped the towel around his waist when he was finished and opened the bathroom door. A cute smile was plastered on his flawless face when he saw all the steam rush out from the bathroom. 
 
As he was walking out, he noticed something. 
 
"Hmm?" he hummed in wonder when he saw that his roommates' beds were empty. "Where's Junho and Beom hyung..? Huh. Must've went to practice or something."
 
He then walked over to his closet and opened it, scanning the inside for today's outfit. He pulled out a pair of underwear, jeans, a plain white shirt, and a brown leather jacket. Slipping them on, he kept his eyes peered at the mirror, wanting to know how he looked. He then styled his bleached locks and added the needed make-up for an idol's day out.
 
Wooyoung smiled in satisfaction when he observed his appearance in the mirror and turned to the door. 
 
As he was walking out, he made sure to glance at the calendar. A certain mark on the paper had caught his attention. Making his way towards it, he peered at the mark and blinked. 
 
Soon, a grin had stuck on his face and his mood lifted up high. 
 
"Today's my birthday!" He cheered. The dancer did a little happy dance, then skipped out into the hallway. He stopped skipping halfway down the corridor, tip-toeing the rest of the way into the living room. He carefully peeked in the living to see if anyone was there. Maybe dressed up for his birthday or hanging a bug banner that congratulated him. Surprisingly, Wooyoung saw no one when he peeked into the living room. He trotted to the kitchen, where, again, no one was there. 
 
He huffed and pouted, walking into the empty room and fixing himself breakfast. The meal was quick, and he was finished in no time. After he put the dishes in the sink, he went on a hunt to go find his band mates. 
 
'They must be in their rooms,' he thought. The idol walked to Nickhun and Chansung's shared room, yet found no one there. Confused, he then went to go look in Minjun and Taecyeon's room, and still found no one there. 
 
"Where is everyone..? Th-they wouldn't go out without me... Especially on my birthday..."
 
Now upset, the blonde looked in every other room of the dorm, but he couldn't find any sign of his co-workers. Not their wallets or phones or keys or anything was there. All of the rooms were vacant. 
 
Game room : Empty
 
Dining room : Empty
 
Music room : Empty
 
Dance room : Empty
 
It was like Wooyoung was the only one living there. 
 
He felt extremely sad and hurt. He grabbed his phone and wallet, then out of the building. 
 
'How could they do this to me?' He thought. 'On my birthday, too... They forgot about me... I thought they cared about me...'
 
He ran to the only place where he could calm down and just forget all his worries; forget all his insecurities; forget all his doubts; forget everything. 
 
Out of breath, the birthday boy tiredly jogged into the JYP Entertainment parking lot and crossed it. He walked to the doors, panting. 
 
He did not expect what was to happen next.  
 
When he opened the doors, he was greeted by pops from confetti cans and cheers of "Happy birthday, Wooyoung!"
 
There, stood the whole company with the 2PM members all in the front. Above their heads was a big ulow banner that said 'Happy 24th Birthday, Jang Wooyoung!' with balloons and confetti decorated all over it. Next to the Lugers was a picture of Wouyoung from his 'y Lady' solo album. 
 
A giant smile graced itself goofily over Wooyoung's flawless face. 
 
"Thank you guys!" He replied cheerily. 
 
The rest of the day was spent with karaoke and cake and dancing and laughing and all that good stuff at parties. 
 
By the end of the day, Wooyoung was all tuckered out from the partying. 
 
"Wooyoung-ah," Jaebeom said as they entered the dorm. 
 
"Yes, hyung?" The said boy answered politely. 
 
"Aren't you going to open your presents?"
 
"No," said the younger. "I'll open them tomorrow. I'm tired."
 
The eldest member nodded and the band dispersed into their own rooms. Well, some of them. 
 
"Hyung?" Wooyoung said as Nichkhun entered his room. Junho and Jaebeom were in the bathroom; one showering and the other brushing his teeth and washing his face. 
 
The said hyung grinned. "Woo-ah. Hyung wants to give you his present."
 
The younger smiled. "Okay! Where is it?" He looked around his hyung for any signs of a gift, but found none. 
 
The Thai walked up to the Korean and placed his slightly calloused hand on the latter's soft cheek.he then leaned in slowly and closed his eyes. Meanwhile, the other widened his own, then shut his tightly and waited. He felt a warm and soft pair of lips on his and immediately relaxed, placing his hands on his band member's built chest. It was an innocent kiss which seemed to last forever, yet was was only seconds. 
 
Nichkhun pulled away as they both panted softly for air. Wooyoung had an adorable pink font on his cheeks and he looked at the older with shy eyes. The auburn-haired male smiled warmly. 
 
"Happy birthday, Wooyoung," he said. With a final peck on the nose, he left.
 
Wooyoung stood there with a dazed expression. He didn't even notice the pair of eyes peeking into the room and staring at him. 
 
"W-Wooyoung..?"Taecyeon mentally cursed himself for talking so shyly.
 
The said boy snapped out of his daze and gave his attention to Taecyeon. "Yes, hyung?"
 
The raven-haired male stepped into the room nervously and went up to Wooyoyng, playing with his sweaty hands. 
 
"U-um..," he began. "You know how I didn't g-give you a-a present?"
 
He watched the other nod. 
 
"Well..."
 
before he could process what had happened, Wooyoung was piled into yet another heart fluttering kiss. It seemed shy at first, then there was a bit of lip moving action. The blonde has his breath taken away for the second time that hour by mere seconds. 
 
They pulled part and shared a shy look.
 
Taecyeon brushed their lips together. "Happy birthday," he whispered. He pulled back completely and walked out of the room, grinning his signature smile. 
 
"... Why do I feel--"
 
"GET OUT! I DON'T WANNA TAKE A SHOWER WHILE YOU , HYUNG."
 
"Stop being a baby, Junho."
 
"GET OUT."
 
"..," Wooyoung stated at the bathroom door. "I have the weirdest band members."
 
~•~
 
A/N : Heeey. I'm not dead. Just freaking busy. I many parties and this year. Ugh. Plus, my laptop broke. So yeah. happened. 
I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it was late! Like I said, stuff came up! This is dedicated to Wooyoung's 24th birthday! Happy birthday! Thank you for reading! Subscribe, up vote, and comment!