Chapter 3

Choice

What if WooYoung likes him, too?

NichKhun shook his head furiously, trying to shake the thoughts from his head.

No, no, no! Don't get those stupid thoughts in your head, NichKhun!

He had to get those thoughts out of his head or else he'd end up killing himself.

Luckily, the front door opened with a loud bang and in came the other members.

"HEY THERE, FAGGOTS. YOU'RE FAVORITE HYUNG IS BACK!" screamed a happy JaeBeom.

NichKhun rose up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen where his bandmates were putting away groceries.

"Hey," he said. The others only waved to him or grumbled a "Yeah."

"JaeBeom hyung," ChanSung whined, "Why didn't you carry anything?"

"Because you guys love me and would never let me carry such a burden. Plus, you guys love me. Wait... I already said that~," replied the oldest of them all. With that, he left the room to do who knows what.

"Whatever," said JunHo.

TaecYeon came into the room and straight to the grocery bags.

"Do you have anything that WooYoung likes in here?" he asked.

JunSu was about to say something when TaecYeon cut him off. "Except ice cream."

JunSu remained quiet.

The rapper took out a bag of Pocky and a packet of hot chocolate.

"This'll do," he mumbled. He bagan to make the hot chocolate and put the Pocky on a small plate. When the hot chocolate was done, he placed in on the plate and put marshmellows, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and a spoon in it along with a napkin beside the cup. Then he walked to his room.

"What's with TaecYeon?," JunHo asked NichKhun. ChanSung and JunSu looked at me curiously. "What's with all that stuff?"

"WooYoung-ie is sick..," he replied. JunSu made his way to the froont of the group of three.

"Really?" The Thai nodded. "Is he okay? Is his tempurature really high? Is he in bed? Did he take medicine? Is TaecY--"

"JunSu-hyung," the face of the gruop interrupted him. "He's gonna be fine. TaecYeon's taking good care of him..." He whispered the last sentence as he walked away, leaving the others to be a bit more relieved.

NichKhun sighed as he made his way to his room. He opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door with a soft click. He fell face first onto his bed, grumbling words in a new language from space. He rolled over on his back and sat up. Reaching under his bed, he pulled out a decent sized album with a picture of WooYoung on the front, hearts covering anywhere and everywhere on the cover but leaving room for words, saying "NichKhun and WooYoung Forever". The Thai smiled while opening the book and looking at the pictures. Inside were pictures of him and WooYoung or just WooYoung. He flipped through all the pages, reminiscing in the good memories and the beauty of the pictures. Suddenly, the door opened. making NichKhun surprised and fumble with the book. The book fell to the floor with the cover showing completely to anyone in the room.

"Hey hyung, do you have an-" TaecYeon stopped in the middle of the sentence, staring at the book on the ground.

NichKhun gasped and stumbled to retrieve the book. The younger's gaze followed where the book went.

"Taec-TaecYeon! Um... I-it's not--"

"What is that?"

The older of the two gulped visibaly. He looked around the room for something to help the situation that he was in. Sadly, he found nothing.

"Hyung," TaecYeon's deep voice interrupted his search. "Is that a book of WooYoung..?"

"T-TaecYeon it's n-n-not wh-what it seems! I-I j--"

"Do you love WooYoung, too?"


A/N: Hey guys~ I'm back. :D I know, I know. This chapter is pretty short. I apoligize for that. Let me warn you that updating with be harder for me since my computer charger is broken and my computer will die a bunch of times. Don't worry, though. My work will be saved and my sister has the same charger as me. She just won't let me use it because she said I need to show her respect. She doesn't deserve it, though.

Please bare iwth me! I love all of you~