Chapter 2

Choice

NichKhun's POV

"WooYoung."

That... No... That... was the last thing I wanted. For someone to come and try to steal him away from me... No. I can't... let that happen. Ever. But it did.

What if he spends more time with him than me..? What if he smiles at him more than he does to me? What if he seems happier with him than with me?

"I... I know what you're thinking, hyung. How can I love a guy? I know. It's... wierd, right? Out of all people, I had to fall in love with a guy... I bet people expected me to fall in love with YoonA-sunbae... And if a guy, it's be JunSu hyung. Ah... I know this is a little... diffucult for you to understand... I'm sorry..." And with that, TaecYeon left the kitchen, leaving a dumbfounded NichKhun behind.

What if he falls in love with him and not me..?

He sunk to the floor with that single thought. His worst nightmare. It... might come true...


TaecYeon's Room

TaecYeon gently closed the door and leaned against it. He took time to sigh then walk up to his bed, where a body rest. He sat at the edge of the carefully, afraid that the boy might awaken. The tall man slowly reached a hand towards WooYoung angelic face to caress his chubby cheeks. "I love you, Jang WooYoung." As if he was responding, the said boy reached his hand up to snuggle with the hand touching his face. The older was surprised at first, but relaxed soon enough. TaecYeon smiled lovingly at the adorable boy besides him.

How can he be so cute?

With extreme care, he slid his hand out of the younger's grip and procceded to get up. Unfortunately, he wasn't careful enough.

"Hyung..?" The callen man turned around to be greeted by one of the most adorable sights anyone could witness.

WooYoung was rubbing his eye with one hand drowsily while his shirt was messed up a bit, revealing the milky skin of his left shoulder and collarbone.

"Why am..?" The shorter was interrupted when a firm hand gently pushed him back down into a lying position.

"It's okay, WooYoung-ah," TaecYeon reassured. "You just got a fever from the rain. You're in my room."

WooYoung seemed a bit more relaxed than before.

"Sorry, hyung..," he murmured, looking down to his lap.

"For what?" the older asked.

"For not taking care of myself better," he stated. "If I took care of myself, you wouldn't have to take care of me and waste your time... I'm sorry."

The other only chuckled at his dongsaeng's cuteness. The rapper ruffled the other's hair affectionately.

"It's alright. That's what hyungs are for, right?"

The main vocalist only pouted, but he felt better.

"Now, rest. You need it." The taller commanded. He kissed his bandmate's forehead. When he pulled back, he could have sworn that the other was blushing.

Hm... Must be his fever...

TaecYeon continuously the WooYoung's hair as the latter drifted off to dreamland.


In the Hallway

NichKhun sighed as he walked away from TaecYeon's room. He had just seen the loving moment between the TaecYeon and his WooYoung. Well, he wasn't his... yet.

The Thai was feeling rather depressed now. He slumped onto the couch i=in the dorm's entertainment room. He grabbed the remote and the tv.

What showed on the screen didn't help his mood.

Right away, the television screen showed a scene from the drama, "Dream High." It was the scene where Ne-Yo's "One in a Million" was playing and Wooyoung was dancing while TaecYeon was watching him.

I bet TaecYeon enjoyed watching him.

In order not to throw something at the screen, NichKhun changed the channel.

The next channel didn't help, either.

It was the show Inkigayo, which TaecYeon and WooYoung were hosting it with Yoo SeolA.

And it just had to be that certain episode with that certain scene at this time.

The scene showed none other than WooYounng kissing TaecYeon on the cheek.

His WooYoung. Kissing someone's cheek. Other than NichKhun's. And out of all people, it just had to be TaecYeon. Freaking Ok TaecYeon.

The Thai turned the tv off with a harsh click on the remote. He threw the remote somewhere back on the couch. He was pissed off now.

How could he have never noticed TaecYeon to be in love with WooYoung. How? It was totally obvious. The way he watched the younger dance in "Dream High" practically scream "I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU." And when the main rapper and his cheek kissed, his expression looked like he couldn't believe that he hadn't fainted.

He face-palmed.

I'm such an idiot.

Suddenly, it hit him. It hit him like a ton of bricks.

What if WooYoung likes him, too?


A/N: Hey, guys~ Sorry that I haven't been updating!! I sincerely apoligies. I hope that you guys will stick around, tgough!! Please bare with me! Thank you all~