Chapter 4 – ‘Not again!’

Deadly Lullaby
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Onew’s POV

Jonghyun and Key were in their bedroom and everyone else was in the living room, watching another horror movie. It was getting really boring and the movie wasn’t even that scary. We were five minutes through the movie when suddenly, Jonghyun and Key’s bedroom door burst open revealing a very desperate Jonghyun. “Guys! You’ve got to follow Eunhyuk and make sure he’s okay! It’s going to happen again! I know it! It’s just like the dream I had! Key saw his name on the mirror and so did I! You’ve got to make sure Eunhyuk’s okay! Quick! Got to his house now and I’ll stay here with Key since he’s injured.” Jonghyun explained.  “Come on guys let’s go! Turn off the TV for us will you Jjong?” I quickly said. “Okay sure I will.” And with that said, the three of us, Headed outside. We sat in my car. I was in the driver’s seat and the two of them were at the back. I drove to Eunhyuk’s house and burst through the door, breaking it in the process. We all split up to look for him. I ran to the bathroom since I had a feeling he would be in there. As I had expected, he was there but I wasn’t expecting what I just saw. He was standing there holding a knife to his heart. What was he trying to do?! I need to stop him! “Eunhyuk! What are you doing?! Drop that knife!” I demanded. Just then, Minho and Taemin came running in. Their jaws dropped at what they saw. Eunhyuk was about to kill himself with a knife. Eunhyuk tilted his head to face us. His eyes were red for some reason. I wonder why. He took a step closer to me. “Stay away or you’ll get hurt!” He said in a different voice. It sounded evil and it was like 2 different voices mixed together, a girl’s voice and Eunhyuk’s voice. I was getting really confused. “Eunhyuk, what happened t-“I was cut off because as I walked closer to him, he slashed my left arm and I didn’t even notice it. I looked at my left arm. There was a cut but it didn’t look like it was made by a knife. More like fingernails. He, or whoever it was, threw the knife aiming it at our heads but luckily we dodged it, just missing it by a little bit. What happened next got me frozen in place along with Taemin and Minho who stood right behind me. Eunhyuk, or whoever it was, dug his nails into where his heart was. There was a pool of blood on the floor and I couldn’t move… I tried to move but my body didn’t respond. It was like someone else was controlling my body.

No body’s POV

It was the girl. She was inside Eunhyuk. She possessed him. That’s why Eunhyuk’s eyes were red in colour. Whenever she spoke while she was inside him, their voices would mix. As the girl dug her hand reaching for his heart, Eunhyuk was in a lot of pain. You couldn’t really see it on the outside but in his

Please log in to read the full chapter