Chapter 3 - 'I Can Hear It Too'

Deadly Lullaby
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Chapter 3 – ‘I Can Hear It Too’

Heechul’s death –

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I was heading to the bathroom since class was getting really boring. I walked inside and nobody was there. It was so quiet that I could even hear my own footsteps. I walked to the sink and looked in the mirror in front of me.  I stopped walking when I was closer to the mirror. It was really quiet that you could even hear a pin drop. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I was hoping that it was nobody I know so that they won’t tell me off for wasting time. I looked back and saw a girl. …wait what? …a girl? …in the men’s bathroom? That doesn’t make any sense at all… She wore a school uniform with blood all over it and she had long black hair almost covering her face. She was walking towards me. She’s getting quite creepy. She was 3 metres away from me. I looked in the mirror again trying to ignore her. When I looked back at her, she was about 2 metres away from me. Omg! She looks like she had been crying blood. There was blood spilling from her…empty… eye sockets. I was getting really scared… the way she was looking at me, it was scary. I closed my eyes and face the mirror once again, trying to ignore her once more. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the mirror.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!   Her scream was deafening. I was frozen on the spot. She was right behind me. I could see through the mirror. Then suddenly, she raised her right hand. I couldn’t move. Somehow, I couldn’t control my body and I soon found myself turning to face her. She dug her razor sharp nails into where my heart was. Her hand went through as blood started leaking. Soon, everything became a blur and everything slowly faded away. Everything went black a second later.

 

End Heechul’s POV

The girl dug her hand inside where Heechul’s heart was. When she reached his heart, she crushed it with her bloody hand, ending Heechul’s short life.

 

 

 

Back to normal*

Minho’s POV

The police have taken care of what happened to Heechul, although, the mystery of how he died was still unknown. We were all sitting on the couch watching a horror movie. I know it wasn’t a good idea after actually seeing a dead person on the gr

Please log in to read the full chapter