Chapter 2 – The Unsolved Mystery

Deadly Lullaby
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm posting this one day earlier ^_^

 

Key’s POV

I woke up in the morning still not bothering to open my eyes. The alarm clock was as annoying as hell! ‘SOMEONE SHUT THAT THING UP!’ I shouted in my thoughts. Just then, I felt something move and the alarm clock stopped ringing. Argh! What was that! I slowly opened one eye and I nearly jumped out of my skin! “Jjong! You scared me! What are you doing here? Why aren’t you in your own bed?” I asked him as I sat up in bed. “Umm… Well you see, I had a nightmare and I got scared. That mirror in front of my bed was scaring me.” Jonghyun said sleepily. “Scared of mirrors?” I asked him curiously. Jjong scared of mirrors? Well that’s unusual. “Well, it had something to do with my nightmare.” Jonghyun explained as he also sat up in bed. “Well we better get ready for school.” And with that said by Jonghyun, I got off the bed and made breakfast for everyone.

 

 

 

An hour had passed and we were now walking to school. The sky was filled with dark clouds. It looks like it’s going to rain today. Damn! I forgot to bring my umbrella. Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t rain that much today. 5 minutes after we entered the school gate, the bell rang and we all rushed to our classes. All five of us had classes together which was pretty lucky since we didn’t have to worry about meeting up on lunch breaks.

We were just in time when we entered the classroom. We sat on our seats at the back and listened to the teacher rambling on and on and on about stuff I already knew. 15 minutes had passed and suddenly, Kim Heechul stood up. He told the teacher something about going to the bathroom before the teacher gave him an approving nod. Heechul then left the room. After another 15 minutes, I looked over at Jonghyun beside me. He looked worried for some reason. Maybe I should ask him what’s wrong. “Jjong, you look like you’re worried about something. What is it?” I told him in a low whisper. “It’s nothing.” He dishonestly told me. I knew he was lying by the look on his face. A gasp escaped his lips and I looked at him. I wonder what he might be thinking of. I turned my head back to the front of the classroom and ignored him. I couldn’t really concentrate on what the teacher was saying. I was too curious of why Jjong had been acting so weird.

Taemin’s POV

The music of the piano kept playing in my head. I was getting annoyed to death! I couldn’t even concentrate on what the teacher was saying! That music was bugging me. I couldn’t even think straight anymore. I needed to distract myself so I decided to take out a piece of paper. I scrawled something on it before passing it on to Minho. We kept passing notes and I forgot about the piano music! Yes my plan work. I stared at the paper and re-read ever

Please log in to read the full chapter