Chapter 11 – The Mystery Revealed

Deadly Lullaby
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11 – The Mystery Revealed

 

Author’s POV

“Key!” Everyone shouted repeatedly as they ran up to the now unconscious Key on the bathroom floor. “Let’s drive him home!” Jonghyun shouted as he picked Key up bridal style. “We didn’t bring our car…” Onew disappointedly announced. “I did!” Donghae exclaimed proudly. Everyone except for the still unconscious Key, sighed in relief. “Where should I drive to?” Donghae asked walking to the car, the other’s following behind him. “My house.” Jonghyun replied, increasing the speed of his walking. “Ehem…” Onew coughed. “Sorry... ‘Our’ house.” Jonghyun emphasised the ‘our’ part.

When they got out of the mansion, they entered Donghae’s car. Key’s unconscious figure was sitting on the right side at the back, his head leaning on the tinted window. Jonghyun was sitting next to him in the middle and Onew was on the left side. In the middle seats were Taemin and Minho. Sitting in the front seats were Donghae and Yesung. The others had to walk run to SHINee’s house. It was a short drive home and they finally got there. Onew opened the door as everyone went inside, Key lying in Jonghyun’s arms. They all headed to Jonghyun and Key’s shared room. Jonghyun placed Key’s unconscious body on his bed as he sat down on a chair next to his bed. Everyone else was sitting around the room worried and curious. They were worried about Key and the mystery but they were also curious of how Key fell unconscious. *Maybe it had something to do with the girl that’s been causing these problems* They all thought at the same time. Then they heard a soft whimper. It came from Key’s direction. They all ran to Key to check up on him. Key’s eyes were tightly closed, beads of sweat on his soft face. He seemed to be having some kind of nightmare. They couldn’t tell what was happening though. They all started to worry even more as they tried to wake Key up. They shook Key and called his name worriedly, trying to wake him up but the only thing that could be heard was Key’s soft whimpers. No matter how hard they tried, Key wouldn’t wake up.

 

Key’s POV

I woke up in a dark room. I couldn’t see anything. Then suddenly, bright lights lit up the room, I covered my eyes, still getting used to the darkness. I opened an eye just a little bit to see where I was. The lights started to dim. It was now not that bright anymore. I opened both my eyes and looked around. I was outside and I could see a crying girl on the ground. She looked exactly like the one we saw in the photos earlier. I walked up to her. “Excuse me? Can I help you?” I asked but she didn’t seem to hear me. I sat next to her and tried patting her back just to let her know that I was here.

I was surprised with what happened. My hand went right through her. It was like I was already… dead… Just then, flashbacks hit me, flashbacks about my last memory in the real world. I think I’m actually dead. A single tear drop poured down my cheek. I guess I’ll never see my friends again. I will miss them. I sure will. I would never be able to see their smiles again, or ever hear their voices again.

Just when I was about to break into tears, I heard a voice i

Please log in to read the full chapter