The Hyung's Plan

A Summer Surprise!

“Jinjja??” I screamed and started fangirling without realizing it. I stopped when the laughter started in the room and I sat down and blushed.

“Aww…” Henry chuckled, coming to hug me.

“That…hehe…that was the cutest little dance ever!” squealed Sungmin.

“Don’t…haha…don’t be embarrassed Sunny,” Kangin laughed.

“Yeah, we’ve never seen an actual fangirl-dance in person before,” Kibum smiled. I stuck out my tongue, red-faced, and Henry kissed my cheek.

“Don’t be like that Sunny, they really enjoyed it,” Henry whispered, looking at me. I looked back at him and kissed his soft lips and hugged him, smiling into his shoulder.

“YAY! She’s not mad anymore!” Shindong said happily.

“Yah! Shut up hyung!” I said before starting to clean up my breakfast. I turned around after I placed my plate in the sink and was surprised by the world’s strongest bear hug from Kangin. I couldn’t breathe for about a good 15 seconds before he set me down and everyone laughed.

“She’s so adorable when she’s mad,” Kyu mused and Sungmin harrumphed and pouted in front of Kyuhyun. His aegyo was obviously working because Kyuhyun’s smile turned into a lopsided smirk.

“Aishh Minnie…you make it so hard to resist…” Kyuhyun whispered before slowly going in for a kiss with Sungmin-ah.

I watched this intimate moment with the biggest fangirl smile etched on my face. Henry tried to whisper to me but I shushed him. Then, IT happened. Kyuhyun’s lips finally met Sungmin’s and I squealed like a little girl getting a pony. Kyuhyun and Minnie broke away and blushed.

“Aww,” I cooed and went over to hug them, “you guys are so cute!” I was pulled away and brought down at an angle by Henry.

“Henry what are you doing?” I asked smiling at him.

“It’s time to make the hyungs fangirl for once,” he whispered just loud enough for me to hear. I smiled back at him and put my hand on the nape of his neck and pulled him down, slowly bringing him closer. I noticed that the talking had stopped and they were holding their breath which made me smile even bigger. Henry was looking down at me and started closing his eyes and I did the same, the butterflies had begun to fly around even more as Henry’s soft lips fell against mine. My fingers tangled in his hair as he deepened the kiss. I heard Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Kibum squeal, but Henry and I never broke the kiss until Leeteuk interrupted.

Ahem…” Henry and I looked up at him with swollen lips and rosy cheeks.

“You have made these three ‘fangirl’,” Leeteuk said, jabbing his thumb in the direction of the squealing trio. Henry helped me up and wrapped his arm around me.

“Yah Henry! Put a shirt on already,” Leeteuk complained.

You put on a shirt hyung,” Henry smirking at Leeteuk.

“No! He can stay like that,” Kibum yelled, jumping on the shirtless hyung’s back.

“AHH!” Leeteuk screamed before regaining his balance.

“Away to the livingroom hyung!” Kibum commanded as he pointed to the big room and Leeteuk obeyed. The rest of us stared after the two, mouths hanging open.

“Is…is there something going on there?” I asked Wookie.

“I…I don’t know…” he replied. We all shook the thought out of our heads and followed them into the livingroom. Everyone was seated on the couches watching TV or whispering to each other and in Hangeng and Heechul’s case, making out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Henry’s POV)

Me and Sunny were standing behind the couch that Leeteuk and Kibum sat on and were staring at the nonstop face-eating fest going on between the two hyungs.

“We just ate! Can you two please give the tongue wrestling a rest??” Shindong complained while throwing a pillow at the couple. Heechul caught the pillow with his face and turned to face Shindong, ready to throw the pillow back at his face. Shin cowered and got up to go to the bathroom. Heechul-hyung just smiled and went back to cuddling with Hangeng. I noticed Zhou Mi and Siwon in my peripheral whispering and glancing at me and Sunny every now and then. I looked over at them and they stopped talking altogether. They started to nudge at each other until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yah! What’s going on with you two??” I asked, very annoyed.

“Uh…um…” Zhou stuttered. He looked down and I saw the color rise to his face.

“Zhou…uh…he’s curios,” Siwon said elbowing MiMi again.

“Ow!” MiMi rubbed his side, glaring at Wonnie.

“Curious about what?” Sunny chimed in. Everyone’s eyes were on Zhou now.

“W-What …um…what were…youandSunnydoingthismorninginherbed?”” He ran the last part together but I’m pretty sure everyone heard him loud and clear. The poor hyung buried his face in his hands and hid behind Siwon’s back who leaned forward on his fists, interested in hearing our answer.

“We were sleeping,” Sunny said, trying to make the situation innocent.

“But…but I woke up a-and went to use your bathroom.” Zhou Mi was practically sweating on the spot. Oh … I thought and mentally facepalmed myself. I looked over at Sunny and she just smiled at Zhou Mi and Siwon. I noticed she had that glint in her eye that Kyuhyun-hyung had whenever one of his pranks would follow through.

“Oh really? What did you see?” Sunny asked in a playful tone. Suddenly I knew what she was doing; she was going to make our poor hyung suffer from embarrassment and I shook my head as I looked down smiling.

“I…I didn’t see anything when I went into your restroom…but when I was w-washing my hands, I-I heard Sunny giggle. S-So I shut off the faucet and peeked out of the door.” He was wringing his hands now and the group was just staring at him, extremely intrigued by his nervousness.

“And?” Sunny presses, making him sigh and hold Wonnie’s hand.

“And…aishh…I saw Sunny and Henry in a heap on their…er, I mean her bed and they…they were doing what Heechul and Hangeng-hyung were just doing.” Sunny giggled at Zhou Mi’s nervousness. I laughed out loud when all the hyungs’ heads turned to me and Sunny with ‘O’ faces and round eyes.

“Nothing happened!” Sunny exclaimed, reassuring everyone, pointedly Leeteuk, before she burst out laughing again.

“Yah “Henry, control yourself!” Siwon smacked me in the back of the head when he got up from the couch.”Yah hyung! It wasn’t me!!” I yelled in defense. Everyone slowly started to turn to Sunny, eyebrows raised. She smiled ily at them and winked.

“What? We can’t, but you guys can?” she asked when she saw that they hyungs were still shocked. She crossed he arms and pouted.

“It’s not that you can’t…it’s just that we’re not used to Henry being…”Ryeowook trailed off, looking for the right word.

“d by someone all the time,” Kangin finished.

“We just want Henry to stay innocent…” Siwon mumbled under his breath. Sunny couldn’t hold in her laughter any longer and to make matters worse, she collapsed on the floor clutching her sides. This time I actually facepalmed myself. Aishh hyung! Why did you have to say that?? I felt the heat rise in my face and glared and Wonnie.

”OMO! That…pfft…that was…um, er…hehe…interesting hyung.” She stood back up wiping away tears from her eyes and saw that the hyungs were serious and my face was flushed.

“Aigoo…you have nothing to worry about. I don’t think I’d want to lose Henry anymore than you do, so I know to have to treat him right.” She looked at me and interlaced her fingers with mine.

“I promise,” she said looking directly at Leeteuk.. It was completely silent for a whole minute until Leeteuk nodded and I jumped over the couch to hug him.

“Hyung, she really means what she said, I could tell. She won’t be like Amber,” I whispered, only loud enough so only he could hear me. He only hugged my closer.

“Well, we hyungs just don’t want to go through that again. We’re only looking out for you,” he whispered back.

“So…’innocent’ huh? Sunny mocked. I knew this moment was too good to last.

“Yah, Sunny!”I snapped, embarrassed.

“Hehe, it’s cute,” she giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sunny’s POV)

“ANYWAY!” Henry chirped, trying to avert the subject. Once he got off Teukkie’s lap, Kibum laid his head down where Henry’s was previously seated and Teukkie started his hair. Hm…ah, it’s probably nothing. Besides, I would pet his hair too…it looks so soft. They said they were single anyway.

“How about we try going out again? Since last time didn’t…uh…quite work out,” Kyu suggested.

“Ooh! Let’s do it!” Yesung agreed.

“How about the mall??” Heechul-hyung offered a little too excited.

“Sure!” I said, suddenly excited. Happiness is infectious but I do need things from the mall. I smiled to myself.

“Alright then, everyone get ready!” exclaimed Leeteuk, being the leader that he is.

“I call first shower!!” I jumped up and sprinted to my room and into the bathroom.

“Have fun!” the all shouted and I couldn’t help but laugh when I locked the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae’s POV)

“Okay guys!” I whispered fiercely when the coast was clear,” Come together now!” I motioned my hands to tell the guys to form a huddle.

“Hey, what are we doing for Sunny tomorrow? Surprise party??” Siwon asked eagerly, which caused a lot of smiling to go around.

“YES!” Kibum yelled, fist pumping the air. All of us were shocked to see the quiet one yell. “I finally get to PARTICIPATE in a surprise party! I’m always the one getting surprised,” he pouted.

“Aww, my little Bummie, don’t be sad,” Leeteuk chuckled, patting Kibum’s head like he was a little puppy. I looked at the display in disbelief. Am I really seeing this?

”Er…yes Kibum, we all agree don’t we?” I asked looking at everyone, they all nodded.

“Wait, how are we going to do that? Won’t she find out?” Henry asked.

“Well, you’re going to have the privilege of keeping SunHee occupied while we,” I motioned to everyone but him, “will shop for party supplies, presents, and surprises, and—“

“How are we going to do that? Won’t she find out?” Henry asked again. Boy…you are testing my patience.

“Well, if you had let me finish, I was going to say we will be splitting into groups,” I said, a bit huffy. “Leeteuk, Kangin and Shindong will shop for party supplies and decorations; Heechul and Hangeng will buy clothes for all of, including SunHee, that match the theme of a Masquerade Birthday bash; Yesung and Ryeowook will be in charge of the meal; Eunhyuk and I will look for the PERFECT cake; and Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Siwon will be in charge of party games,” I winked at Kyuhyun and he smiled his signature mischievous grin.

“Okay—” I started, only to be interrupted by an increasingly annoying maknae.

“Wait!” Henry said again.

“WHAT??” I raised my voice, losing my patience.

“What about gifts? And how am I supposed to occupy her for a whole…what, 4 hours?” Hen asked, panic in his voice.

“OH YEAH!” I literally facepalmed myself for forgetting. “Everyone, and I mean everyone Heechul, must buy her a gift, got it?” I received a round of smiles and nods.

“Okay, now that everyone knows the plan and what they’re supposed to look for, let’s put it to work!” I said standing up with a feeling of pure happiness in my stomach. This will be the best birthday she’s ever had! Everyone followed suit, grinning like ravenous wolves who found their prey, as I stood up and put my hand to the center.

“1, 2, 3…FIGHTING!"

----------------------------------------------------------

AHH!  im so so so sorry my lovlely Waffles! i didn't mean to mak you wait so long...i still can't believe i only have so many subscribers..pooh. but im thankful that all of you are still sticking with me!! :D

makes my day when i see your little comments below this. And im sorry for the short chapter...but its for story line purposes, because if i had continued, then i probably wouldn't have finished till WAYYYYY later! so i'm breaking up the mall scene into a couple chapters, k? don't be angry with me! :)

i love you all <3