Preparations and Decorations

A Summer Surprise!

Sunny’s POV

I felt someone’s breathing on the nape of my neck and slowly started to peel open my eyes and take in the surroundings of my room. My feet were aching from the nonstop walking from the previous day. I instantly regretted making Henry walk with me around the entire mal. I tried to get out of bed, but a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist stopped me from doing so. I glanced down and saw the muscled arms belonged to Henry. Like ‘Duh’ Sunny, who else would it be? Lying back down, I smiled to myself and snuggled closer into the embrace, which caused Henry to stir in his slumber and let out a small morning moan. I grinned again at his cuteness and decided to face him, which led to him holding me tighter. I didn’t mind of course. I looked up at his adorable face and studied his features.

“Aishh, how did I get so lucky Henry?” I whispered to myself as my fingertip[s brushed the surface of his cheeks and along his brow. My hands then went and traced the contours of his chest and finally, my thumb rested on his slightly parted lips, tracing them ever so lightly. I couldn’t stop myself from kissing those plump, soft lips of his. What I thought was only going to be a small peck turned into a passionate kiss when Henry grabbed me and pulled me closer. I was surprised at first, but only for a moment. I s my arms around Henry’s neck and brought myself closer, deepening the kiss. He nibbled at my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I didn’t submit to his actions at first, letting him fight for what he wanted, but I eventually gave in. His soft tongue explored the corners of my mouth, proving his dominance. I came up for air and we were both breathing hard as he looked into my eyes, his eyes filled with lust.

“What a way to wake up a guy,” he whispered, smirking at me.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist those sweet lips of yours,” I replied, lifting a hand to his face.

“I thought I was dreaming until I opened my eyes, you know,” he said, resting his chin on my chest.

“Well, now you know it wasn’t’.” I brought his face back up to mine and kissed him once more before getting out of bed. He reached for my hand as I stood up and was going to yank me back down but I slapped his hand away and told him I’d be right back. I made a beeline for the bathroom before he could protest. I locked the door behind me and tiptoed to the mirror and looked at myself. My lips were pink and swollen from ‘waking up’ Henry. I laughed at how unnecessary that whole thing was. Shaking my head, I washed up and brushed my teeth. When I finished, Henry was at my bathroom door tapping on it softly. I placed my ear against the white door.

“Sun-Hee, are you done yet? I want you to come back to bed…” I giggled at how cute he was being. I just stood there listening to him beg.

“Sunnnnyyyyy…why are you making me wait. I know you can hear me. Don’t make me break down this door.” My eyes went wide in shock; he sounded so serious.

“One, Two….” In love of my door, I quickly opened it and found him sitting on the floor.

“Gotcha.” He smiled up at me, leaning back on his palms. I gaped at him before narrowing my eyes at the latter. I didn’t care how cute he was…I was going to get him. Realizing his mistake, he fumbled to his feet and started running out of my room down the hall. I ran after him, jumping over the mounds of the oppas’ still sleeping bodies. I chased him through the kitchen and back into the livingroom before he jumped onto the same couch that Teukkie was sleeping on, or was? He wrapped Teuk’s blanket around himself and pretended to hide. I stepped over Kyuhyun-ah and Minnie, sneaking up on Henry. I yanked the blanket from his grasp, which made him fall off the couch onto Kangin and Kibum. My eyes went from normal crescents to huge owl eyes and I took off from the scene back under my blankets in my room. I heard yelling emerging from the livingroom and rolled up into a ball beneath my comforter, trying to keep my laughter suppressed. I heard the click of my restroom door and looked out from the covers and saw Leeteuk come out of the door.

“What’s going on in there?” he yawned, coming over and crawling into bed with me. I hid my face in his chest and started giggling.

“It’s payback for Henry threatening to break down my bathroom door.” I kept giggling into his chest and soon he was laughing next to me while we were both listening to argument going on between Henry and Kangin.

“Where is Leeteuk?” We identified the voice as Kibum’s and soon heard his footsteps padding down the hall to my room. I snuggled closer to Leeteuk, hoping to hide myself more. He walked in and I heard him gasp.

“YAH! THEY’RE BOTH IN HERE!” Kibum yelled to the other two and all went quiet before Kangin and Henry burst through the room and jumped on me and Leeteuk. Leeteuk and I were laughing our heads off as they tried to pull the blankets off of us. They finally gave up and decided to just lay there with us. When we thought it was safe, we emerged from our fortress and started laughing at the sight of three chests huffing and puffing at our feet.

“Next time, don’t threaten me Henry,” I laughed. I crawled up to Henry’s face and kissed him on the lips before bounding out of the room to wake up the others. I was surprised by the fact that the rest of them were still asleep, especially after all the ruckus that went on this morning, I guess yesterday’s shopping wore them out big time. I grabbed their blankets up by the corners and started dragging them away slowly. I held in my giggles as they subconsciously followed after their blankets. They crawled army-style out of the livingroom and were miraculously still crawling as I lead them into my room. Once there, I giggled and Henry, Leeteuk, and Kibum, and Kangin’s head popped up to see what I was giggling at.

“Now!” I heard Kyuhyun-oppa behind me. Before I could even turn around, all nine oppas tackled me onto the bed before shouting in my ears.

“Saengil chukahamnida! Saengil chukahamnida! Saranghaneun Sun-Hee! Saengil chukahamnida!” they all sang

Those few words brought tears to my eyes. They all cared so much.

“Nmph, guys? That was lovely and all but I’m starting to lose oxygen down here!!!” I squeaked. They all gasped at once and got off of my poor body. I heaved in a huge breath of air and laid there on my bed, completely stunned. I closed my eyes for a second, letting the feeling of the guys’ love for me sink in. I could feel a smile pulling at my lips and I opened my eyes again. They all left my room except for Heechul-oppa. He was smirking at me. Heechul smirking is never good.

“Uh, oppa?” What’s going on?” To be frank, I was quite frightened of Heechul at the moment.

“You. Come with me now.” He wagged his finger at me and creeped toward the bed.

“B-but what are you going to do?” I asked backing away as he stepped closer, fear completely taking over my body.

“Aishh, so stubborn. Just go wait in the bathroom and I’ll be there. Don’t leave this room until I tell you to.” I breathed a sigh of relief and stalked to the restroom. Aigoo, what is he going to do? I hope he’s not planning something huge. I hate being the center of attention. My thoughts were interrupted as the door swung open with Heechul-oppa in the doorway, a smirk on his face.

“O-oppa?” I stuttered, looking up at him from the toilet seat.

“You have a date today my dear,” he chimed, locking the door behind him. Oh no…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry’s POV

“Yah, Hyung has been in that bathroom with for an hour now…what is he doing? Making her somebody else?” I was irritated with how long Heechul-hyung was taking with Sunny. I wanted to take her to Lotte World again since we only explored one ride last time. I also wanted to give the guys some time to decorate the house. So it’s like a win-win situation.

“Just be patient Henry. You know Heechul. He likes to make ‘masterpieces’ not touch-ups,” Hangeng mocked. I laughed at his true words of our hyung. I looked at my watch again. It was almost 1 in the afternoon. Aishh, what’s taking them so long? I started walking toward the back room to pester Heechul-hyung. I knew I’d regret it later but…I’m getting impatient. Before I could start walking toward the back room, I heard the door creak open and Sun-Hee arguing with Heechul.

“Chullie…I…I don’t want to go out there like this! Please?! Why did you go so extreme? A nice skirt would’ve been nice. I didn’t need a whole makeover!”

“YAH! Be quiet. Pabo, do you even realize how hot you look? I didn’t think so. Now go! Henry is probably about to come back here any second. I’m surprised he didn’t come in sooner…Aigoo, my darling looks so y!”

I paused in my tracks and smiled a tiny smile. I decided to sit back down and wait. I guess it’ll be worth it if it took this long. My thoughts were swept out of my mind when I saw SunHee standing in the hall. My mouth would have probably fallen off if weren’t attached to my mochi face. She was drop-dead-gorgeous. Heechul-ah had cut her hair a bit shorter and he even dyed it a darker color! It was now a burgundy brown. It looked amazing against her skin tone and brought out those honey-brown almond eyes. She looked as if she was wearing simple clothes, but knowing Heechul, they were all designer brand. She wore dark wash skinny jeans and a white tank top, topped with a black leather crop jacket. Heechul-ah even bought her new shoes! I swear she looked like a supermodel out of the magazine Hangeng was reading! I must have still been amazed and in shock because I didn’t notice her strut over to me and shut my mouth. I shook my head and rubbed the back of my neck, trying to hide the blush rising in my cheeks. She simply giggled waited for me to say something.

“Oh! Hehe, uh…I wanted to take you…somewhere,” I said, trying not to give away too much.

“Please tell me we’re not going back to the mall…my feet still hurt,” she whined, jutting out her bottom lip and pointing down to her feet.

“Well then why are you wearing heels?” I giggled and smiled at her.

“Heechul,” SunHee deadpanned and I nodded.

“Enough said. Well let’s go! C’mon I’ll be right out, you go first I just need to get a few things, arasso?” I explained and she went out. I turned toward the guys and they were already starting to get things set up.

“Okay, I’ll try to keep her as long as you guys need. How long will that be?” I asked Donghae-hyung.

“Hmm, well if everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, Heechul I’m talking to you, does their part, we should be done within a couple hours. I’ll keep you updated and let you know when you can bring her back home okay? Oh yeah, make sure you buy her a nice party dress and I put her mask behind the seat in the car. Make sure she arrives at the party ready, arasso?” Donghae had given me a lot to remember, but since it’s her birthday, I will remember. I nodded my head and headed out the door to meet up with SunHee.

“Mianhe,” I flashed my smile at her and started the car.

“It’s okay, so where are we going?”

“You’ll see when we get there.” I started driving down the familiar road to the indoor amusement park.

We arrived at the parking lot and she looked around in realization.

“Why are we here Oppa?” she asked looking at me with scared eyes.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you and I’ll make sure no one else does either. We’re here because you didn’t get to fully explore it last time. You know, since things were ruined,” I chuckled softly before looking back at her to see her smiling at me.

“Well what are we waiting for?” she smiled hopping out of my car and waiting for me to come and meet her.

“Ready?” I asked, holding my hand out to her. she smiled brightly and took my hand gladly before running off to the ticket booth where we got all day passes. We went to the first ride we saw and headed on over. I will make this a day you will never forget SunHee-ah.

-------------------------------------

~back at the house~

“No, no, no! Wookie that’s supposed to hang over the door way. Right over it!” Heechul yelled at Wookie for the misplaced draped curtain. All thirteen guys were helping set up for the party of Sunny’s life and everyone was so excited, including Kyuhyun who would occasionally complain about not being able to play Starcraft, but instead was forced to do this. Everyone saw through his little act though. In return, Kyu and Minnie were assigned to decorate SunHee’s bedroom for when the two lovebirds would come home and eventually end up in that bed.

Heechul was currently in charge of all the decorating despite Donghae’s complaints that he was the one who thought of the idea to through her a party. He even drew up rough drafts of how everything was supposed to look. Donghae couldn’t argue anymore since Heechul’s ideas were quite good. So far they had finished the “ballroom”. The curtains had been changed to a gold color to match her maroon walls and all the couches had been pushed against the walls to allow for dancing room. The entertainment center had been moved to one corner of the room and been turned into a DJ center. There were white and gold transparent drapes hanging from the center of the ceiling that spread out in different directions across the room. Heechul even went as far as installing strobe lights in the livingroom and Sunny’s room.

Donghae had decided against having a dinner for SunHee since Henry was most likely going to take her to dinner on their little date. Thinking of the thought of Henry not taking her to dinner beforehand, he decided to text Henry to remind him.

To Mochi:

Yah, dongseng, make sure
to take Sunny to dinner. Arasso?
We are about halfaway done here.
We decided to forego the dinner. It’ll
just throw off the mood. How r u?
_Fishy<3

Sent: 3:41pm

From Mochi:

Keke, we r doing perfectly fine
hyung^^ she’s rly enjoying herself!
ok. I’ll take her to the Italian bistro
dwntwn arasso? Ttyl..
-henry^^

Received: 3:53pm

Now that Donghae had checked up on the two, he went back to Hyukjae who was supposed to be looking at cakes online. He rolled his eyes when he found him in the bathroom with his laptop.

“YAH, MONKEY!  What are you doing in there?!” Hae pressed his ear against the door to hear soft panting coming from the other side.

“AISHH! YOU ERT! Get out of there now! Or else I’ll tell Sunny what you do in her bathroom!”

“Hyung! You wouldn’t!” Eunhyuk gasped opening the door faster than Hae expected.

“I would. Now, get your pants up and get your coat. We’re going out to find her a cake since you can’t be trusted with the internet.” Hae stomped off toward the livingroom to tell the others they were heading out and would be back by 6. Eunhyuk hurriedly followed his boyfriend out the door mumbling a few swear words that caused Siwon to nearly whack him over with the stereo he was carrying.

“Siwonnie put that over there!” Heechul commanded. The dongseng complied and soon the livingroom was done.

“Ok, since the ‘ballroom’ is set up, what else do we need to work on? Yah, Kibum. Did you clean the restroom and hallway?”

“Ne hyung, can I rest now??” Kibum whined in his baby voice. Heechul nodded and went to check on Kyuhyun and Sungmin. He walked down the fairly spacious hallway, lined with Christmas lights to create an intimate glow, to SunHee’s door and slowly opened it. Heechul discovered Kyuhyun and Sungmin on SunHee bed…ASLEEP!! He was about mid-rampage to wake up the two lazy kids before he took a look around.

The entire room had been cleaned and clear of any obstacles and the two had even created a y and closed-off feel to the room. The lights had been tinted a maroon color and some were left black. With the lights being this way, the mood of the room was y and dark. With the way they rearranged the room, the bed was the center of attention and seemed to be the only thing present. There was a basket of rose petals set aside the bed post. Heechul figured they weren’t finished since there were also a few scented candles around the room waiting to be lit. With Heenim satisfied, he left the room quietly and looked at the time. it was almost 5 o’clock and Donghae still hadn’t returned with the cake and Eunhyuk. He decided to call them when said couple walked through the door carrying a frosted glass box.

“YAH! What took you two so long?” Heechul huffed and followed the two into the kitchen along with everyone else.

“Mianhe hyung, but it took a while to find this one. I think you’ll like it,” Donghae said and removed the frosted covering.

Gasps went around the room as the two tier cake was revealed to the room. The entirety of the cake was amazing yet fun. It was a topsy-turvy cake and the bottom layer was covered in light flowers and the second layer was blue and white topped with a black bow. It was fun and not too serious, just like SunHee.

Photobucket

“Omo hyung. Where did you find a cake that represented her??” Kibum asked, amazed that they had found such a cake.

“At a party store. I was looking at a more elegant one, but this one seemed more…her. I thought the topsy-turvy theme also represented her well. We never know which way she’ll fall until she does. She’s always keeping us on our toes and has turned our worlds around,” Eunhyuk concluded. Everyone watched him as he was gazing at the cake in front of him as if it were his child.

“Yah Hyukkie, don’t get so emotional right now. She’s not even here and it’s just cake,” Kangin stated smugly. He ended up receiving a glare from Eunhyuk and everyone placed the cake in the center of the main table in the living room. The house was finished and Sungmin and Kyuhyun finally emerged from SunHee’s room with an empty woven basket.

“Are you two done?” Heechul smirked. Kyuhyun nodded and yawned simultaneously and Minnie clung to his lover’s arm with closed eyes.

“Good. We’re done! Now, what games are planned and where are all the suits we’re supposed to wear?” Donghae asked, looking at Heechul.

“Oh! The suits are in my room. Your names are on the bag. So come out when you’ve all changed. I have mine and Hannie’s so we’ll be in the shower,” Heenim smiled wickedly and dragged Hangeng to the guest bathroom.

“Okay…we all know where that’s leading. So, you four,” Hae pointed at MiMi, Sungmin, Kyu, and Siwon, “what games did you guys plan?”

“Well-“ Siwon started, but cut off by Donghae’s phone.

“Aishh, hold on. Oh! Henry’s calling…Yeobaseyo? Jinjja? Arasso. Ne, Ne. We’re done here. We just need to get ready. Yah, make sure she changes too. The dress is in the back and so is your suit. Ok. See you in half an hour.” Donghae hung up the phone and motioned for Siwon to continue.

“Well, there’s only one game to play tonight,” Siwon purred with a sinful smile.

“And what’s that hyung?” Kibum asked innocently, coming out from behind Leeteuk.

”Truth or Dare,” Kyu finished, smirking at the group of ‘O’ faces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH! i FINALLY got this chapter up! im so sorry! *bows a thousand times*

i dont know why this chapter was taking so long for me to put up. 

but i think i will have a scene with Henry and Sunny. what do you think? should i do it? hm? hm?

but but but...i'm so glad i finally put this up.

thankyou to the readers who have stayed subscribed to this story!

and thankyou to MayLoveKpop for forever commenting and staying loyal^^

that makes me so happy! i love you all! and i hope the next chapter doesnt take so long.

i've also updated my other stories too if you want to check those out! ;)

until next time, 

Author MinChan :)