CHAPTER 8

The Fate of Xaints (We love, We hurt, We live, We died)

 

“Guys, wait~” I after them.

“Wow. You’re alive.” Bom spoke first.

“Yeah. That boy really needs a dragon trainer.” I walked beside her.

“He absolutely did.” Chaerin spoke up. I just nodded.

“Mingkki, sorry for that one. I don’t mean to...” Mingkki finally can cut my words.

“No need to worry. I’m fine. But, you both just have a fight, right?” Well, sometimes I hate that Mingkki is an Aidhe.

“Eh?” I pretend to be deaf.

“I feel your anger, Unni.” I just nod. We went to our Zone and discuss everything there.

“So, what happen?” Bom started.

“Well, I just felt a little bit annoyed.” I answered shortly.

“Annoyed?” Chaerin joined the discussion.

“Don’t you guys see? He’s too aggressive. He can’t control himself.” I let out two facts.

“Yeah, I agree. He’s crazy about every piece of you.” Bom nodded.

“Unni, I know I’m just a kid and I know nothing about love, but I think you guys need to speak. Don’t fight your heart, Unni.” Mingkki gave me a great solution.

“And, there he is…” Chaerin realized another person entered the cafeteria.

I saw Jiyong walked in.

‘Stop right, there. I’ll catch you up later. I need time for myself now.’ I ordered him trough telepathy. I saw him nodded and sat on a chair near him.

“Guys, we’ll talk again later. I need to solve a problem.” I stood up and leave the girls.

 

I headed to him. He looked awful like someone who just dumped.

“What makes you’re here?” I sat down in front of him.

“Well… I felt bad to what that I just did to you. I should have never done that to you.” He looked down. Trust me readers, you’ll also feel bad if you saw him like this. Cause, I did.

“You know what? I’m not mad. I just need a time to breathe.” I let out a smile to decrease his worries. He looked at me but he didn’t let out any words. He stared at me blankly, but I could see his heart crying.

“I’m sorry… It wouldn’t happen again. I’ll never do that to you again. I beg you please forgive me…” He let out a single tear. Gosh. I don’t know I make this kind of thing happen to him.

“Alright. Apology accepted. Now, there’s something I should tell you.” I gave him a smile again and it works. He smiled.

“What?” He turned back to the good Jiyong.

“Well, we need to work on you aggressiveness and we should figure out how to control yourself when we’re in public.” I explained.

“Okay. When will we start it?” He asked.

“As soon as we could.” I answered shortly.

“Then, why don’t we do it now?” He offered.

“Okay then.” I nodded.

“Alright. Let’s go!” He stood up and punched the air.

“One more thing.” I gave an addition that made him turned his happy face to a worry face.

“What?” He asked curiously.

“We need to find time to practice for the championship.” I headed to where he was standing.

“Okay. I’ll figure that out later. I’m the coach, remember?” He blinked an eye to me.

“Yeah whatever. Now, let’s go to the girls. They must be worried.” I turned back and caught the girls. Mingkki smiled to us, she must know the result.

“Good job, Unni. You’re almost good in everything.” She let out the words I don’t really like.

“Thanks, Mingkki. But stop mentioning those words.”

“Sir, yes sir!” She copied army style.

“So, what’s next?” Chaerin asked.

“We’ll totally fix him.” I smirked.

“Brilliant! I’d love to do that.” Bom cheered up.

“I feel insecure, Baby Dee..” He pouted. ‘Aigooo~ He’s just so cute~’ I murmured.

‘I know, Baby Dee.’ He popped in my head again.

I think I should block him until the day he went back to be the nice guy.

 

 

“Alright. The first training is with me. We’ve to work on your sense of fashion.” Bom announced. I just shook my head, remembering The Great Michiro Akai will have a fashion training.

“No need to. You’ll be pissed if you saw me without this geeky style.” He elbowed me.

I can’t help it. I laughed.

“He didn’t lie, Bom. Let’s ask him if we can stop by at his house, so he could show you who’s he.” I turned to him.

“Okay, my mom will like the all of you.” He smiled to me and spread his happiness to the girls.

“Alright. I’ll call my mom, so we can go now.” Chaerin pulled out her phone and called her mom.

“Mom, I’m going to hang out with the girls, is that okay?” She started.

“… Alright. And one more thing, we bring Kwon Jiyong with us.” She continued.

“… Okay. Thanks mom.” She thanked.

“… See you at home.” She hung up.

“Done.” She turned to us with her famous warm smile.

“Good. Now, Let’s go!” Bom walked first and grabbed Mingkki’s arm.

 

“So, you’ll let them see your true self?” I asked.

“Yes, I will. Well, they deserve to know, they’re your friends.” he smiled to me.

“Alright. I bet you’ll make Bom’s mouth hang open when she knows you’re Michiro Akai and you’re my first love.” I giggled.

“So, she was the one who go with you in the competition 3 years ago?” He asked.

“Yeah. She is totally crazy about every piece of you that year. Everyday, she kept on talking about every single movement you made there.” I giggled again.

‘Cute, ..’ He thought.

‘Ji, watch your mouth.’ I popped in his head.

‘Sorry, Baby Dee. You’re just too cute~’ He replied.

“Tch.” She rolled her eyes.

He opened the door for us and let us in. I saw Jiyong’s mother sitting on the living room reading VOGUE. So, there’s where he got his sense of fashion.

“Tadaima….” He held my wrist making us standing in front of the girls.

“Oh? You both are home? Doue?” She turned to Jiyong.

“Well we’re allowed to go home first because of her.” He pointed to CL.

“Yes, it’s true Mrs. Kwon.” CL bowed politely.

“You’re the daughter of Mr. Lee Dong Joo, the owner of Lee J Corporation, right?” She stood up.

“Yes, Mrs.Kwon.” She nodded calmly.

“Oh~ Please tell your dad I say Hi.”She smiled to CL.

“Yes, Mrs.Kwon. I’ll made sure he gets your Hi.” She smiled back.

“By the way, I’m Kwon Haneul, Jiyong’s mom and Dara’s-” She haven’t finished her sentence when Jiyong cut him.

“Mom, we’ll be using your studio is it OK?” He asked.

“Oh? Are you girls interested to fashion desingning?” She turned to us.

“Yes. They want to see your works.” He smiled to her to distract her from asking questions.

“Alright. But, don’t forget to go upstairs for dinner.” She turned to us again.

“Yes, Mrs. Kwon.” We answered her together at once.

“Good. You guys may go. I’ll be upstairs if you need something.” She smiled to all of us.

Jiyong instantly led us downstairs when she left. I bet he’s now trying to not to laugh to the thought of him watching the girls mouth hanging open when he reveal his true self. Well, that will be fun also.

We reached the studio in a short one minute. Jiyong house is bigger than it looked like from outside. It was a very neat and tidy studio. There were so many sketches of design, posters and sticky notes, it’s almost everywhere. Haneul must be kinda absent minded.

“Nice studio, Kwon.” Bom break the silence.

“Thanks. But this is my mom’s… and don’t remove the sticky notes. It’s forbidden.” He stated.

“Whatever, Kwon. Now, show me what kind of madness that make you said that you don’t need to be trained.” Bom give him a serious look.

“Wait here. I’ll be in a minute.” He walked his way to a door in the corner of the studio.

“Dara?” He turned back.

“Alright…” I just followed him. He opened the door and the light automatically . It’s a simple room filled with wardrobes and two change rooms.

“These are clothes my mom and I used when we were in Japan.” He opened one of the wardrobes. And took a school uniform.

“Looks familiar?” He raised a brow.

“It’s your recent school uniform, isn’t it?” I guessed.

“Yep. Do you think I should wear these?” He asked.

“I think so. Bom will recognize you well with that.” I commented.

With that he agreed. He took off his school uniform and change it with the on in his hand. I can’t believe he changed his clothes in front of me when there’s a change room in here. He is totally out his mind.

“Don’t forget to take off your geeky glasses.” I pointed at it. He took it off. Well, he looked hotter than before.

“What do you think?” He turned. I just nodded. He held my hand and led us out from the room.

“Ohayou gozaimasu. Watashi no namae wa Akai Michiro desu. Dozo yoroshiku onegaisimasu.” He bowed. My mind traveled to my days in Japan.

“You are…..” Bom was speechless.

“Don’t faint, please. I’m not going to carry anyone except the one named Sandara Park.” He winked an eye to me. I just shook my head.

“Bom unnie won’t faint. She’s just shock, Oppa. ” Mingkki spoke up.

“Wow. Are the anymore surprises?” CL asked.

“Yes. I am this cutie girl’s first love and also first kiss.” He miled proudly with his hand held on my shoulders.

“What?! You’re that anonymous boy?!” Bom started to freak out.

“Yes, he is. I know that just this Tuesday.” I smiled with a ‘Sorry’ written in my face.

“Yesterday?” Bom answered me in shock. I hopelessly nod.

“That’s explaining the hickey thing.”Bom nodded to the facts she just figure out.

“So, you knew it?” Jiyong stared at her.

“Yes. I even think I knew it before you do.” She smiled firmly.

We spend the rest of the day there talking about our days in Japan 3 years ago. Bom decided to pick that year since she was there. While, CL and Mingkki just listened to the stories, sometimes laughing and had countless shook head in disbelief, I believed they couldn’t help it.

 

 


From : JQB (The Writer)

TO : Readers & Subscribers ^^

I'm so sorry for leaving you all. Please forgive me~ I promise I wouldn't  do it again ^^

Next chapter coming through :D

 

I'm so sorry~

JQB the writer

Thanks for everything :)