CHAPTER 6

The Fate of Xaints (We love, We hurt, We live, We died)

“Wake up Dee, time to go to school.” I shook her body.

“Alright.. Can you take my shirt over there?” She sat down on my bed covering herself with my our blanket. Then, I gave her the shirt.

“Where’s my bra?” She asked again. I’m sure she was half awake. I swear she’d freak out if she found herself almost like that.

“Here. And…your uniform is on my wardrobe.” I gave her bra back to her.

She stood up after she dressed herself and entered my bathroom with half awake. She came out a few minutes later with only a towel covering her body. It felt like a teaser. But, I’ve to hold on since it was time for school.

“Dress yourself. I’ll be downstairs.” I went down. I didn’t want us ended like last night.

I just sat down and waited for her to have a breakfast together. Then, she came down.

“Are your parents at home?” She asked.

“Yes. My mom was still sleeping.” I answered and pulled a chair for her.

“What about your dad?” She asked again.

“He’s out of town. He’ll go back tomorrow.” I answered shortly.

 

* Dara’s POV *

 

“Ji, did she wake up already?” A voice of woman came out from upstairs. I was sure it was Jiyong’s mom.

“Yes. She’s here, downstairs in the dining room.” He shouted back.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” She shouted again.

“Hurry up. Time is running out.” He shouted back. Again.

Exactly a minute later, I saw a woman ran down the stairs.

“Good morning, Dara. I’m Kwon Haneul, Jiyong’s Mother.” She smiled to me and sat beside Jiyong.

“Good morning Mrs. Kwon. I’m Sandara Park.” I smiled back.

“Please don’t call me ‘Mrs. Kwon’. Just call me Haneul.” She chuckled.

“Alright, Mrs… I mean Haneul.” It was awkward. Well, she was beautiful. She didn’t look like a woman who already had two children.

“How long you guys were together?” He asked me.

“Two days?” Crap. It must be sounded like a question.

“We were twelve.” He answered shortly.

“Days? Weeks or months?” She turned to Jiyong.

“Years.” He continued his breakfast.

“Separated in twelve years and met again yesterday.” He continued.

“Aaaah... I know you.” I gave her a confused look.

“You’re the girl who made Jiyong being a jerk for years in Japan. You’re his first love. Am I right?” She waited for an answer.

“Yes. It’s me. But, I really don’t know about the ‘being a jerk’ thing. What happened to him back there?”

I asked. Well, I had to know. I deserve to know.

“He never was being good to girls since we moved to Japan. On his first day at school, she threw away a girl who grabbed his arm. He called all the girls with ‘Beast’, ‘Monster’, ‘Alien’ or any other horrible creatures. Then, when he moved to Junior High, he dumped every girl he dated. He dumped them like trash. Well, he actually never had feelings to them. He played them like dolls.” She explained everything. All of those words made my mouth hang open.

I turned to Jiyong. He unbelievably ate his breakfast peacefully. I couldn’t stand why he could be so calm like that.

“What? I have a reason to act like that.” He realized I was looking at him confusedly.

“And what is it?” I asked. It had to be a reasonable reason. If it wasn’t, I’d insisted him to apologize to all those poor girls.

“We separate him with a girl he loves the most.” His mom glanced at him.

“What?! How?! I …” That sentence she just said made me speechless. Did he harm those girls because of ME?! That didn’t make any sense.

“Why?” I asked him.

“First, I never love anyone but you. Second, no one in the world is as beautiful as you are. Third, you deserve to be maintained. And last, you are precious.” He explained.

“But… I’m not. I’m not as beautiful as you said. I don’t deserve to be maintained and I’m also not that precious.” I stated some facts.

“You are. You’re beautiful, I see it already.”He winked an eye.

“So, that’s why you’re precious and you have to be maintained.” He continued and smiled. Am I? I don’t feel like I am.

“Alright. But don’t ever do that again. Ever.” I warned him.

“Why should I? I already got you back. I don’t have my reasons with me anymore.” He chuckled and stood up. Well, it was time for school.

 

“GOSH! DARA! What the hell is that?!!!” Bom screamed out loud in the middle of the riot in the corridor with her finger was pointing at my neck.

“What?” I asked back. Trust me, I really know nothing.

“That red mark on your neck… Who made that??! TELL ME NOW!!!” Bom screamed like hell.

I really don’t understand the ‘red mark’ thing she--- Waaaaaaaaait! ‘A red mark? On my neck?’ I know who did that.

“I’ll tell you later. Now, do you have scarf or anything that could cover this?” I asked her out.

“Well, I think I have one that matched you in my locker.” She increased her speed, tried to reach her locker before anyone notice this red mark I have. And luckily, we did. She opened her locker and took out a yellow scarf.

“Here, wear it fast.” She handed that scarf to me. As soon as I get it on my hand, I hastily tied it up on my neck.

“How does it look?” I waited for her opinion.

“It suits you.” She smiled.

“Not that, Bom. Is that mark covered perfectly?” I asked again.

“Yes. It is. Now, let’s enter the class. The girls must be worried.” She led me to the Art class.

And I found ‘the suspect’ why did this yellow scarf tied on my neck. He was sitting down on my seat and for sure waited for me to show up. He was the one and only, Kwon Jiyong.

“Hi, Baby Dee. Where have you been?” He asked lightly.

Didn’t he know about it? Arrgh! ty Kwon >

“Nowhere. You know what?” I moved my face closer to him.

“What?” He copied my moves.

“You leave a trace.” I whispered and went to my seat immediately.

My phone vibrates right after I sat down.

 

It was a message from Kwon.

 

Ji : Did I? Where?

‘Gosh! He don’t even know!’ I cursed him.

I replied with all of my emotion transferred to my thumb.

Me : On my neck, you idiot >

 

He replied instantly.

Ji : Really? Is it as red as ur lips last night?

‘Damn !’ I muttered.

‘I heard that, baby Dee’ He popped in head all of sudden.

 

Me : Don’t know.. Wanna see it?

I teased.

 

He replied hastily.

Ji : Why not?

 

Me : Alright. You go out first, wait me near the stairs we went on yesterday.

I saw him raised his hand right after he read my message.

“Yes, Mr.Kwon? What is it?” Mr. Jung asked him.

“I need to go to toilet right now, Mr.Jung.” He stated.

“Alright. You may go.” He let him go.

He went out lightly.

Now, this was my turn.

“Excuse me, Mr.Jung?” I raised my hands.

“Yes, Ms. Park? Is there something bothering you?” He asked heartily.

“No, Mr.Jung. I just want to go and take some books at the library for our preparation tomorrow. Can I?” I know what he’d be saying now.

“Brilliant, Ms.Park. You may go now.” He smiled. Sometimes, I really felt grateful I have a teacher that adores me so that much.

“Nice tricks, Baby Dee.” Jiyong surprised me. He stood up right beside the doorway.

“Thanks. Shall we go now?” He grabbed my arm.

“Let’s go.” I took the first step.

“Hmmm… Where should we going today?” I mumbled, trying to find a good place to talk.

“I’ll choose the place today.” He winked an eye.

“Alright. You lead the way.” I smiled to his wink.

He took us to the library.

“Are there school’s blueprints here?” He asked.

“Yeah, it’s over there.” I pointed at the corner of the library. He led us there.

“This is the west building, isn’t it?” He pointed the sketch of the west building of our school.

“Yeah. Why?” I asked back.

 “I think it’ll be cool sitting down… there” He pointed at a bench below a pine tree.

“Yeah.” I just nodded. I tried hard to figure what he was going to do. But, there’s no idea popped in my head.. or he was trying to use his abilities? ‘Well, this will be fun’ I smirked.

“Alright. We are…”

 

* Jiyong’s POV *

 

“Here.” We were arrived near the bench I pointed.

“WOW! How did you do that?” Her eyes widened and she clapped her hands in front of her chest.

“It just did.” I smiled to him.

“Great. That was amazing.” She jumped happily.

“I know. Now, show it to me.” I command her with my leader tone.

“This...” She untied the scarf in her neck and I saw ‘my trace’ there.

“Woow~ That’s a good one. Can I make it two?” I blinked an eye.

“NO. I mean not now. We’re at school, Ji.” She faced down.

“Alright then. Shall we go now?” I asked her.

“Go where?” She asked back.

“Go back to class. Or you want to go somewhere?” I elbowed her.

“Nope. You go first. I’ve to get some books in the library.” She commanded.

“Alright. See you soon.” I went back with the same way we popped here.

I popped near the boy’s toilet. I headed back to our English classroom.

I saw her sitting down in her seat. She looked pale.

“What?” She suddenly popped in my head.

“You look pale. Did you use that ability again?” I asked her out.

“Yeah, I did. Why?” She answered carelessly.

“Haven’t I told you to not to use it anymore? You might kill yourself.” I almost screamed out.

“Sorry for that. Now, pay attention to Mr. Jung. He’s glaring at you right now.” She ended our conversation.

“Is there a problem Mr. Kwon?” Mr. Jung surprised me.

“No, sir. It’s just a little headache. ” I let out a smile.

“If that so, you may leave first. I won’t my student get fainted in my room.”

“Alright, sir.” I stood up and bowed.

“Ms. Park, could you showed Mr. Kwon the way. He might get himself lost.” He ordered.

“Yes, Mr. Jung.” She bowed and stood up beside me.

“Mr. Kwon, she’ll lead you the way. Now, you two may go.” He let us out.

I just followed her.

“You plan that?” She asked.

“No. I think he knows something about us.” I let out a thought that bothered my head.

“I don’t think so. Everytime, there’s a situation like that. I’ll be always the one he chose to lead. He trusts me more than he trusts himself.” She let out a chuckle.

“Whatever. Where we were going to go?” I asked.

“The School’s mini hospital.” She just answered flatly.

“This school have a hospital?” I raised an eyebrow.

“It’s just a mini hospital. Not real hospital. It’s actually like a usual health unit, but this one is bigger.” She chuckled.

We kept on walking and talking with our arms locked to each others.

“Here we are.” She showed me a big wide door.

“Are there CCTVs there?” I asked her for uncountable times.

“Yes of course. Why?” She asked back like usual.

“Nothing. Now, hop on.” I knelt down let her have a piggyback.

“Now what?” She waited for the next instruction.

“Close your eyes. Pretend that you were fainted.” She followed my commands.

“Good. Hold on.” I entered the room calmly.

I laid her down on the bed. I held her hands, pretending to worriedly wait her to wake up.

After a couple minutes, she opened her eyes slowly. I swear, she really was a good actor.

“Jiyong?” She made herself sound weak.

“Thank God you wake up. How do you feel?” I held her hands.

“Better.” She let out a weak smile.

I could hear footsteps coming from outside.

It was the girls coming for her.

“What happen?” Bom asked me.

“She faint down. I think she’s too tired.” I stood up.

“How?” Chaerin raised an eyebrow.

“She helped me do my English homework last night. I think she forced herself too much.” I turned to her.

“Oh my god.” Minzy covered in disbelief.

“But, she’s okay now.” I sat down in the corner of the bed.

“Good. She must be okay. Cause if she’s not, you’ll be chopped.” Bom gave me a glare.

Dara suddenly roared with laughter. I bet she couldn’t helped herself to not to laugh.

“You guys should’ve seen your face.” She laughed to death.

“What all of these means, young man?” Bom threw me a death glare.

“Ask her. She’s the brain of these all.” I elbowed her.

“What?! You’re the one who set everything up.” She hit me on my shoulder.

“Can anyone explain all of this mess??” Chaerin finally spoke up.

 “We actually want to spent some time together, but since there’re some cameras here. I told her to pretend as if she was sick. And I think it works.. a little.” I explained everything.

“We? Isn’t that supposed to be ‘I’?” She hit me again.

“Alright. I want to have spent some time with you. Are you happy now, Baby Dee?” I gave her what she wanted.

“You guys are soooo in love. We’re out from here. C’mon guys, we should give them space to make out.” Bom elbowed her and led the others out.

“Hell. What was that? Did she say ‘make out’?” She turned to me.

“Yeah. Wanna do it?” I .

“HELL NO. Let’s get out from here. I need some fresh air.” She stood up.

“Careful, Baby Dee. You might get yourself fainted again.” I chuckled.

“Oh my~ my head hurts~” She laughed hardly to the scene she juts made.

“Let’s go back to class. I don’t want to lose Mr. Jung’s trust on me.” She walked first.

“Let’s go, then.” I just smiled.

 

“I heard you were fainted again, Ms. Park?” Mr. Jung popped all of sudden.

“Ah? Yes. But, I’m good now.” She gave him a smile.

“Good. Can I borrow her, Mr. Kwon?” He turned to me. I hope he didn’t realize I was trying so hard to not to laugh.

“Of course Mr. Jung.” I also gave him a smile. I just could saw her from far. I think the discuss something important.

 

* Dara’s POV *

 

Mr. Jung brought me to his room.

The last time I entered this room was in my first year here.

He let me had my sit.

He let out some papers and a chocolate envelope.

I swore, this is the firs time I saw Mr. Jung with an expressionless face.

I wonder what happen now.

Did I do something wrong?

Did I’ve to do tasks from here like past days?

Or he did know about me and Jiyong?

I should wait and see what will happen.

 


 

From : JQB (The Writer)

TO : Readers & Subscribers ^^

This is the teaser for the next chapter~^^

 

“Mingkki, sorry for that one. I don’t mean to...” Mingkki finally can cut my words.

“No need to worry. I’m fine. But, you both just have a fight, right?” Well, sometimes I hate that Mingkki is an Aidhe.

“Eh?” I pretend to be deaf.

“I feel your anger, Unni.” I just nod. We went to our Zone and discuss everything there.

“So, what happen?” Bom started.

“Well, I just felt a little bit annoyed.” I answered shortly.

“Annoyed?” Chaerin joined the discussion.

 

i'll update soon ^^

JQB the writer