CHAPTER 7

The Fate of Xaints (We love, We hurt, We live, We died)

 


First thing first,

I should apologize the the teaser I gave you in the 6th chapter should be the teaser for the 8th chapter.
 
Please accept my apology (^^)v

JQB the writer

 
Thanks for everything guys :) and enjoy the reading (^.^)/
 

 

“Ms. Park, you got the invitation to join The Asia-Pacific EMS (English, Math and Science) Championship in Japan.” He started to speak.

“That’s great Mr. Jung. But, what’s making you so worry?” I asked him out.

“Well, last year we go together. But, this year I don’t think I could go with you.” He stood up.

“Why? Did your daughter forbid you again?” I guessed. His daughter was . She dare forbid her dad to go for work. Well, I could understand what she felt. She was five and her mom leaved her already. Not mentioning she was the only child in the family. That must be hard.

“Sadly, yes. Now, we’ve to find another teacher to go with you.” He answered with disappointment hided in his face.

“Who could it be? The teachers are busy this month, aren’t they?” I replied with a hidden worry in my eyes.

“That’s what I was thinking all these past days. I tried to find students that could equal your brain ability, so you two could share thoughts and opinions. But I couldn’t find any.” He gave me a mount of papers.

“What about Chaerin and Bom?” I suggest.

“Chaerin’s way of thinking is too rough. While Bom, she couldn’t focus.” He stated. Well, he was right.

“Then, try the new guy.” I offered.

“Hmmm… I haven’t figure out his character. Would you call him for me? I want to see what he had there.” He asked for a single favor.

“Alright. I’ll be back in a second.” I stood up and bowed.

 

I went out and found him standing in the same spot when I leave him. I think he was waiting for me.

“Come. Mr. Jung wants to meet you.” I grabbed his wrist.

“What is it? Is there a problem?” He asked. His face covered with worries.

“Well, yes. There’s a problem we should solve.” I gave him a smile to calm him down.

”I wonder what it is…” Those worries in his face slowly leave him.

I led him in. Mr. Jung was in his desk and surely making the same test I got when the first time I entered this room.

“Have a sit, Mr. Kwon.” He began.

“So, did she tell you what situation we have here?” He asked him.

“Not yet Mr. Jung.” He answered shortly.

“Alright. Ms.Park got the invitation to join The Asia-Pacific EMS Championship in Japan, but I don’t think I could go with her. So, I looked out for a student who could replace me. I’ve tried to find a student that could equal her brain ability, so they can share thoughts and opinions. Since, I found no one and Ms. Park offered me to choose you, so I called you here.” He explained.

“Then, what should I do?” Jiyong asked him.

“Answered these questions and we’ll have a little discussion about your answer later.” He gave him a piece of paper.

“Alright.” He took the paper and answered the questions. I bet they’re all logical questions, my favorite one. He finished them in a few minutes.

“That was fast Mr. Kwon. Did you usually solve these kinds of questions?” He took the paper back.

“Yes. Well, they’re my favorite.” He drew a smile in his face.

“Good .You guys have a similarity. A Logic-eater.” He chuckled.

“You just open my card for him Mr. Jung.” I shook my head in disbelief.

“Sorry, Ms. Park but, he must know.” He let out a chuckle.

“You don’t use feelings, do you? You answer something based on fact, rules and laws. You don’t let feeling and emotion blinds you.” He stated.

“Yes. Feelings and emotion are blinding. When someone includes feeling and emotion in a problem, I made sure the problem will be complicated. Especially, those who decide things with feelings and someone that doing things depend on mood or emotion. They’re so in a big trouble.” He explained. I kinda feel discriminated here.

“But in some cases, there are some problems that need to include feeling and emotion, aren’t there? There are some problems and cases that don’t even need to solve with laws, especially, an attitude and ethic problems.” I gave him a shot.

“Well, in that case we… ” Mr. Jung cut him.

“Alright guys. We’re not in a debate, so enough for those ‘counterattack’.” He slammed his desk right between us.

“Sorry Mr. Jung. It’s my bad. I promise it wouldn’t happen again.” I stood up and bowed.

“No, Mr. Jung. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have being provocative to her.” He copied my moves.

“Alright. Apology accepted. This is both your fault. ” He pointed both of us.

“Now, sit down.” He ordered. We just followed him.

“Alright, Mr. Kwon. You’ll be the one who replace me. But, I don’t want both of you start a war you just finished a few seconds ago. Am I made myself clear?” He waited for our reaction.

“Crystal clear, Mr. Jung.” I smiled and paid my homage to him.

“Thank you, Mr. Jung. I’ll do my best.” He stood up and bowed. He looked delighted.

“Alright. You two may leave.” He gave us his warm smile.

“See you around, Mr. Jung.” I waved him goodbye. I grabbed Jiyong’s wrist and pull him out of Mr. Jung’s room.

 

“What makes you so happy?” I respond too his ridiculous yet loony face.

“Can’t you imagine, Baby Dee? We’ll live in the same room for a week. Isn’t that great?” He cheered up.

“Sounds like trouble for me. I’ve to keep a wild dragon in my room. Wait, how do you know, we’re going to be there in a week?” I gave him a shot.

“Oh~ c’mon, Baby Dee. I lived in Japan for years. Not mentioning AP EMS is my yearly ‘dessert’. Don’t you even realize I watch you when you’re there?” He blinked a few times.

“Really? I never see you there. As far as I know, there’s no contestant named Kwon.” I shook my head and chuckled to what he just said. He burst.

“I don’t use my Korean name in Japan, Baby Dee. Ever heard someone named Michiro Akai?” He gave me a head-shot.

“Don’t say you’re my opponent all these years?” I squinted. He laughed all of sudden.

“You don’t even recognize your opponent even he’s just a millimeter far from you?” He tried to hold his laugh, but failed.

“OMG. This is so not happening. You’re MICHIRO?!! You’re the one who always surrounded by girls and goddess?!!” I screamed out.

“Pssst. Don’t be so noisy, Baby Dee. One more thing, don’t call me with that name, call me Akai. And don’t tell anyone. I want to breathe freely.” He pinched my cheek.

“So, this is why you dressed like geek?” I started walking.

“Yeah. And you know what?” He walked beside me.

“No, I know nothing. What is it?” I stopped walking and turned to him.

“I kinda miss your geeky looks. You look cute with your glasses.” He kissed my cheek and ran away.

“YAH! Wait for me! Don’t make me popped in front of you~” I after him.

“Alright. I surrender.” He stopped with both of his hands raised.

“Good. Now, which one is cuter me with that glasses or this?” I let out my bunny face. No one can ever deny it.

“Ooh~ looked at those lips ~ I think I want to own it NOW.” He gave me a short kiss.

“Hey! We’re in the middle of corridor. Someone may… see us-” I saw a familiar figures watching us.

“I think Mingkki will die if you do that in front of her again.” Chaerin spoke up.

“Sorry, Mingkki. He’s the one who suddenly give me a shot.” I pull her to my embrace and caressed her back to calm her down. She must be shocked.

“Jiyong, I think you also need to apologize.” Bom hit his shoulder.

“Alright, Mommy Bom.” He headed to us and hugged two of us.

“Sorry, Little Minzy. Your friend, Dara is just too sweet. I can’t help it.” He blamed me.

“You’re so addicted to me.” I rolled my eyes. He just close his eyes, didn’t give any respond.

“Hmmmm…guys..I can’t breathe.” Mingkki finally let a noise out from .

“Sorry, Mingkki.” I let her took a breath. While, this wild dragon still glued himself to me.

“Ji, let go.” I gave a command.

“Okay.” He let me go with his fingers locked with mine.

“You really need to get ‘laid’, Jiyong.” Bom started a war.

“You think so?” He hugged me from back and didn’t let me go.

“ABSOLUTELY.” Bom nodded.

“You hear that, Baby Dee? We need to get laid.” He laid his chin on my shoulder.

“No, Ji. Not ‘We’. It’s you.” I folded my arm in front of my chest.

“Alright. It’s me. Now who should I choose? You, Bom, Chaerin or…?” Bom cut him.

“Guys, I think we should leave this guy before he pointed at Mingkki.” Bom led the girls.

“So, can I have more?” He started a war.

“NO.” I shook my head.

“I’ll make it fast~” He pouted.

“No, Ji.” I let out my BJ-3 voice.

“Oooh~ C’mon~ Just one more~” He let out his puppy eyes.

“NO. Don’t make me lose my patience, Ji.”I warned him. His puppy eyes wouldn’t work in this kind of condition.

“Pleaaseeeeee~” He tightened his embrace.

“NO. Once I say NO, it’ll be always NO.” I stated.

“Babe…Just this once~” He pouted again.

“NO.” I lose my patience.

I freed myself and headed to the girls.

 
 

 

From : JQB (The Writer)

TO : Readers & Subscribers ^^

This is the teaser for the 8thchapter~^^ (this time I give it in the right time :D )

 

“Mingkki, sorry for that one. I don’t mean to...” Mingkki finally can cut my words.

“No need to worry. I’m fine. But, you both just have a fight, right?” Well, sometimes I hate that Mingkki is an Aidhe.

“Eh?” I pretend to be deaf.

“I feel your anger, Unni.” I just nod. We went to our Zone and discuss everything there.

“So, what happen?” Bom started.

“Well, I just felt a little bit annoyed.” I answered shortly.

“Annoyed?” Chaerin joined the discussion.

 

Sorry once again (^^ ")

JQB the writer

Be patient. I'll update soon (^^)/