CHAPTER 1

The Fate of Xaints (We love, We hurt, We live, We died)

* Sandara's POV *

 

"Dara, wake up! You're going to be late!" My mom shouted at me who actually still need a sleep.

"Yeah mom! I'm up!" I shouted from upstairs. Still the same day, my mom woke me up, I took a bath, rushed down and saw my brother ate his breakfast.

"Hey Lil' brother!" I greeted my brother.

"Hi there, sissy. Glad you finally woke up." He smiled then finally chuckled.

"Ugh, whatever. Where's Storm?" I asked.

"You know, he'll wake up there at 7 sharp." He pointed at the clock yet kept on eating his cereal.

"I hear that, Thunder!" a boy who also my brother shouted from upstairs.

"Sorry, Boss. That's a fact I'm saying." He shouted back.

"Just shut up!" He shouted again and for sure he went back to sleep.

Meet my family. The one who was sleeping is my older brother, Park Joon Goo. His nickname is Storm. Then, the one who was eating cereal is my younger brother, Thunder. His real name is Park Sang Hyun. If you're asking about my mom, her name is Park Mi Na and she had no nickname. My father was already out since an hour ago, he's our big brother, Park Joon Hoon. He's the best man I know. We're a happy family. Yeah, we are a too happy family. By the way, I'm Sandara Park. My nickname is Lightning, but my friend chose to call me Dara. I envy my brothers, they were called by their nicknames, and me? Arrgh! Forget it!

 

"OH !" I cursed in front of the mirror. Another day with me dropped down my lens.

"What is it?!" Thunder popped out all of sudden.

"I dropped that." I pointed one of my lenses that fell down on the floor.

"Here. How can’t a lighting isn't fast enough to catch it." He giggled.

"Whatever, Thunder. Thanks by the way." I thanked him and put on my lens. He just walked away, mouthing "Careless punk" and shook his had with a chuckled right after that.

"Don't you think you should wear your glasses, Lightning? I found that thing annoyed my breakfast every day." Storm entered the bathroom.

"Nope. I'll just wear this." I answered flatly.

"Alright, Stubborn Lightning. But to be honest, I think your real eyes are better than that." He sounded disappointed.

I just let a heavy sigh. I know they're right about my eyes. I just found them weird, so I better hide it. Well, no one ever see it except me and my family member. So, I'll keep on wearing these.

 

 

"Good morning, Dara." My girls greeted me.

"Morning~ Are there any news?" I greeted back and ask a daily question.

"Nope. It's just there's a new guy in the house." Chaerin answered me.

"Oooh.. I ever heard rumors about that. So, he came up today?" I asked everyone.

"Yap! And guess what?!" Bom happily replied.

"What? If he’s smart he might be our classmate since Taeyang moved to Japan?" I guessed. I made sure I'm a thousand percent right, seeing Bom's face looked like just lose on a game.

"Yeah... You always win on reading feelings and situations. Perhaps, you could also read our mind." She let a sigh out. I just tapped her back and giggled to her sigh.

"Yeah, Dara Unni almost good in everything." Minzy smiled childishly.

"Mingkki, don't start a war. It's early in the morning." I smiled and suddenly chuckled.

"Arrasseo Unni." She just smiled. Sometimes I felt like loser that I can't even glare at her.

Now, meet my girls, The Black Jack. It's us. Why Black Jack? Because we have Lee Chaerin / CL, the schools best leader ever. She's also the daughter of Mr. Lee Dong Joo, the owner of Lee J Corporation, the company that owned our school. Then, we have Park Bom, the school's mascot. She's the happiest girl alive. She've a happy yet rich family, beautiful (heart, face, skin, legs, everything!) and of course she's adored and respected by everyone. After that we have Lee Minzy, the school's third grader maknae. She's the daughter of Mrs. Lee Cheonmi, our headmaster, and of course CL's beloved cousin. At last they have me, Sandara Park, the school's most important asset. I don't mean to show off, but the fact is I'm a medals, trophies, awards and certificates collector. So, you could say that I'm the one that kept the schools achievements list filled. BUT, don't even dare to think that I'm a geek like smart people always do. I mean I was a geek, but now I'm NOT a geek. Note that down.

Bom helped me to be "THE MOST WANTED GIRL" (after her of course), at least that's what written on the school's "SPECIAL PEOPLES" board.

 

"That's the new guy." Chaerin pointed at a guy who sat down a few tables in front us.

"Not bad. He's good looking. I just felt sorry he's a geek." I frowned. WHAT.THE.HELL.WAS.THAT! Erase the 'looking' thing.

"Yeah.. He's so damn HOT. But, he can't compete with anyone if his style is like that." Bom sigh yet kept on looking at him.

"The Unlucky One." we stated together.

"Guys, I'll just go and get a book to read. I'll be back in a few minutes." I stood up and walked towards the shelves. I headed to 'The Old Books' part, in the 'Fiction or Fact' section to be specific. I paid attention to the books I passed, looking for the one titled 'The Eyes'.

"So, even the school's star also read books?" a voice of a guy surprised me. I turned and saw the new guy looked at me. He was holding 'The Words', the first edition of 'The Secrets' Stories.

"Well, I do know some things. But, since I'm a human I also don't know about something." I answered him with a smile.

"Well, It's a little bit surprising. I told..." I didn't let him continued his sentence.

"I don't read? I'm smart without studying or anything? You mean I'm smart by nothing? Well, you're wrong. I read books, I study hard and I'm like this by a really long process." I explained as fast as lightning and I think I surprised him.

"By the way, I'm Sandara Park from Section 3 Alpha. I considered you to call me Dara not any nicknames you heard from the other students." I reached his right hand and shook it to wake him up from a day dream he was dreaming.

"I-I am Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong from Section 3 Beta. Call me whatever you want." He tried to respond it calmly.

"So, you're from Beta.. Hmmm... You're lucky, you came up a day before the weekly test." I smiled again.

"Yeah. I heard they give a test once a week to decide where section we entered on that week." He replied.

"Yap. By the way I should go first. I've a book to find." I bowed.

"See you around." He also bowed.

I walked through those shelves and tried to remember in which shelf I placed it back. And I finally found it.

BUT, It stucked. I try to pull and pull but it was like glued at the shelf. Then, I pull it harder...but like I already said, it pulled back. There must be someone who really know about 'The Secret' until that person know the book just by looking at the pages. 'I wonder who is it..' I smirked knowing who's my opponent.

 

 

*Jiyong's POV*

 

I think Taeyang was right. Everything he told me about her was right. She've a sharp dark black eyes, which I made sure it's just a lens, a calm expression, a poisonous killer smile and the important one she've abilities to read situations and feelings you have only through eyes and expressions. So, even if you zipped your mouth, she knew what situations and feelings you have. Such a great girl. NO. She's the perfect one. But, I wonder what thing she said didn't know about. It must be something really hard to be learned.

And….I think I forget something..

"HOLY ! I've to look for the second edition."

I walk faster but with no noises (that's one of my abilities). And I found the book. The one who have a gold color on the corner of the pages.

BUT, DAMN! It stucked. Maybe no one ever read it, well this book was old, not everyone know about this book.

Then, I pull it harder. But It pulled back.

I saw a hand still grabbing the book when I finally pulled it out from the shelf. I grabbed that hand to ask the person on the other side or I must say a girl in the other side since there was silver bracelet on that hand I saw. 'My opponent is a girl.' I smirked.

"Jiyong, let my hand go. You can take the book." A familiar voice surprised me. It was a familiar calm voice.

"Dara?" I let her hand go.

"Hmm?" she hummed.

"Is this the book you're looking for?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you can take it. I already read it a thousand times." She answered lightly.

"Really? Can you tell me a little about it?" I asked again. I hope se didn't mind to.

"Well, yes.. However you can tell me about 'The Words', can't you?" She replied asking for the same favor. Explaining.

"Yeah.." I nodded. I felt awkward talking to someone by not seeing the face.

"So, we got the deal. Follow me." I could heard her footsteps went forward leaving the shelf.

And we met in the place we met before.

"Over here." She instructed. I just follow her from behind.

 

* Sandara's POV *

 

I told him to follow me. I walked headed to the place we met before and wait for him.

There I texted my girls, so they didn't worry about me.

 

Guys, you go first. I've a little business here.

 

And he came up.

"Over here." I ordered. He followed me from back.

I went to my old seat, the place I used to read when I was a geek.

"Just sit wherever you want." Again I ordered him. He just nodded. Now I made him felt ordered.

"Sorry for ordering too much. It's a kind of a bad habit." I apologized,

"Hmm.. It's okay." He smiled.

'He look good when he smiled..' I think to myself.

Then, we explain the book we read to each other. He's a good listener. He locked his mouth when I was explaining and he asked in the perfect time to ask. And also, I found him good on explaining things. He made everything clear until I almost can ask nothing. He's a little like me. But, he read through words and sentences.

'Well, I found a friend.' I smiled.

"Wassup with the smile?" he asked. I just shook my head, I won't him read my words. Then, he continued.

"Great explanation." I smiled to him.

"Thanks." He looked happy and...satisfied, It made me smile.

"You really like smiling." He giggled. 'Cute..' I mumbled in my head. He looked cute when he giggled like that.

"Yeah. Smile can hide almost everthing." I looked to the window.

"Almost everything." He replayed my last sentence. I looked at him, I saw proudness on his face.

'What thing he've been proud of? Himself? His smile? or .... No way. Not so happening.' I fight with myself inside my head.

I just look to my watch. 'Lunch Time' I mouthed.

"Let's get outta here. It's lunch time." I stood up.

"Let's go then. Show me the direction, please." He joked.

"Then, follow me.." I chuckled.

 

*Jiyong's POV*

 

I think she realized my ability. She chose to act than speak. 'Clever girl..' I smiled. She lead me to the school's cafetaria.

"Come. I'll introduce you to my friend." she headed to their table, The Black Jack's Zone.

"Meet the Black Jack. That's Chaerin, That one is Bom and this is Minzy." she tapped on Minzy's shoulder.

"Guys, meet my new friend. Jiyong." she tapped my shoulder.

"Annyeong haseyo.. I'm Kwon Jiyong from Section 3 Beta. Call me whatever you want." I replayed my introduction to her.

"Hello Jiyong." They greeted back.

"Girls, he'll join us in the Zone until he had friend to eat with. Is that OK?" she asked them.

"Of course it's okay. Glad to see you Jiyong. I'm Lee Chaerin." Chaerin smiled to me.

"Glad to see you too, Chaerin." I just smiled back.

"There, you can sit beside Bom." She pointed an empty seat between her and the one named Bom.

I just followed her order. I know she meant to say "There, you can sit beside me." but I bet she's too shy since there's so many people here.

"Hi Jiyong. I'm Park Bom, Dara's Godmother.." She smiled to me and then turn to Dara. There, she just rolled her eyes.

"Hello, Bom." I smiled back.

"I'm Lee Minzy. It's nice to meet you." The one named Minzy shook my hand. She must be the youngest one since she used formal language.

They asked many things. Especially Bom, I bet she's the Mommy of the girls. I found Dara weird, she didn't talk. She kept on texting. Totally no sentences out. Just smiles and sometimes giggles.

 

* Sandara's POV *

 

I texted Taeyang. I think Jiyong is the one he called as my 'friend.'

ME : Taeyang, I met him already.

 

I saw the reply.

TY : Who? Jiyong?

'JACKPOT! He's trapped. I was right about him.' I smiled

 

ME : Yes. He's not bad.

I texted back

 

TY : Of course. He's the best. He's cute, isn't he?

I giggled when I saw his reply.

 

ME : Well, yeah. But, why he styled himself like geeks?

I can't wait to see his reply.

I wait and wait...

 

Finally..

I opened the message.

TY: Don't mind that. Just take care of him for me, arrasseo?

I just shook my head.

 

ME : Arrasseo.

I replied then closed my phone.

But it rang again.

 

TY : Thanks, Dara ^^

I smirked then replied.

 

ME : No problem, Yongbae.

HAHA! I called him with his real name. I could imagine his head was on fire right now.

Then I counted.

1 . .2 . .3 . .Pah! I pretend to shoot at my phone.

HAHA! I knew it.

 

     "YAH! What did I told you about my real name?!!!!" I heard him screamed out like crazy.

"HAHAHAHA! Sorry, bro. I'm Just joking. Now, close your phone. I'm eating my lunch." I burst.

     "Tch. I hope you didn't call Jiyong G.Dragon. He might pushed you to the wall and right after that you'll die." I could hear him slapped his face. HAHAHA! I will miss this guy.

"No, I wouldn't. Bye now." I giggled.

     "Bye." He ended the line. HAHA! I could guess he's now shivering and turning off his phone, so that Jiyong couldn't call.

 

"Taeyang, huh?" Chaerin guessed.

"Yap. Our lame brother still clumsy as ever." I roared with laughter.

"Yeah, but Taeyang Oppa still the best one." Minzy punched the air.

"Uh~huh He's great." Bom nodded and smiled widely.

 

* G-Dragon's POV *

 

What? Did they just say Taeyang? So, this is what he mean a payback?

'Thanks a lot Taeyang…' I smiled seeing a girl laughing cutely beside me.

"What?" She realized I was looking at her.

"No, I just find you funny." I tried to find excuse.

"HAHA! Good Job G-Dra-  Jiyong. You know you couldn't hide anything from me. I saw that."

WHAT.THE.HELL.WAS.THAT?! She's about to call me with that name?! Who the hell told her about... OH GOOD.

'Taeyang, you have to pay for this.' I cursed. She gave me a glare. She must know I was lying, so I just fake a chuckle.

"No, really. It's just funny that for a few minutes you don't say anything and now you were laughing hardly." I made sure she didn't know the real thing.

"Ooookay. Whatever new boy." I felt relieved when I heard that.

But by the way, I've to be more careful. She knew one of my blind spot.