22

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

Yoona's point of view;

"i thought you were dropping us off at our other dorms?" rin asked as we reached the other dorm for the show.

"yes but later," the host said as the driver parked and we walked out of the car.

we walked up the driveway and the host opened the door

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Boyfriend and girlfriend cheered. as the other two groups seemed annoyed.

"Welcome to the reunion episode!" our host told us, i groaned. 

"Why cant we just go home already!" i cried out being annoyed, Girlfriend looked at me confused. mina came up to me."whats the matter yoona?" she asked concerned. i didnt bother explaining i hugged her, i missed being with her really. We were never separated for so long.

"ill explain later" i said quietly, i pulled away as i hugged the other members.

"Oh good job little sister" my brother smiled at me, i smiled

"oh Gomawo" i bowed, 

"uhm excuse me im gonna go to the bathroom." i said as he nodded i walked into the hall as i bumped into someone.

"Watch it!" her voice was sharp. None other than Jaszmin Ah. 

"Sorry." i said quite coldly 

i continued to walk

"Rin told me about your little love problem." i stopped walking at turned to a Smirking jaszmin. 

"Ah that caught your attention huh?" she said drinking her soda.

"Rin dosent know anything."

"oh really? that dosent seem right, but if anything rin knows your irritated at how minwoo is talking to her."

"so, that dosent mean theres a problem."

"maybe not, but considering hes NEVER talked to her so kindly before there has to be a problem " she said with a nice tone,

"whatever. you know nothing" i said and turned around

"You dont know what your doing Yoona! If Rin is anything like me she'll do whatever it takes to push your buttons! whether minwoos using her or not!" she called out to me, i continued to walk to the bathroom.

i got in and closed the door behind me. i sat on the ground.

what did i do to make minwoo act this way? just because i befriended JaSun? i sat there for another 10 minutes just thinking what i did wrong.

i got up and looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess, i had bed head from when i woke up and my eyes were red and puffy, id be crying apperently. i sighed. i tured on the water and splashed my face. i took a deep breath and then walked back out.

"Yoona where have you been!? were just about watch all the episodes!" JaSun as he pulled me to one of the couches. Everyone in girlfriend&boyfriend looked at me weirdly but minwoo, he just glared at us. i wanted to cry again... maybe i cant play this better.. i mouthed the words"ill explain later" i sat down as the host began to play the episodes. we all laughed at how dumb we looked most of the time and then the argument after when youngmin and ellie left. Minnie and yeon glared at each other. Then ellie looked at yeon.

"oh dont worry Yeon, i was glad i was gone to that meant i didnt have to stare at your nasty face anymore" ellie said about to stand up as youngmin sat her back down.

after that i saw Changie run up to Minnie and swing at her, she missed. then minnie swung at her and she hit her, then they were fighting on the floor, after that Yeon got up and so did ellie, i think Yeon spit on ellie so they started fighting the rest was a blur to me really, i got up so i could help break up the fight. Then Jaszmin pushed past me and she kissed my brother so mina got in her face and they began fighting and there was screaming everywhere, i had a headache most of the guys were watching silently and i looked at minwoo who was talking with rin. my head hurt even more. there was more screaming i couldnt take it anymore..

"STOP IT!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. Everyone looked at me shocked. Maaybe my anxiety from my almost suicide commitment was coming back? i got up and left. i walked to the garden and sat on the field for a long time. Maybe i could just stay here until it was time to finally go home. 

i heard footsteps behind me and i turned. It was JaSun.

"crap, i was trying to scare you" he said as he sat down next to me.

"are they still at it in there?" i asked

"nah, our host said we were gonna give it a rest for the day so yeah,but we should get going"

"oh uhm sunbae can you not come over today? were obviously gonna have a long talk from Sungie today about our behavior and i dont want you to witness that." i truthefully said. Sungie was probably gonna yell at the twins and Mina and i didnt want to use sunbae anymore. Minwoo could stoop to that level but i cant.

"oh thats fine then" he said as he got up and offered me his hand. i took it and he helped me up. We walked back to the house were everyone was filling into the cars. i said bye to JaSun since we were going in different cars. Boyfriend filled in one van with rin still. and girlfriend filled the other one. Once the door closed it began. Sungie began yelling about their behavior and how we are not like them and how theyd probably be in the paper or something. I dont know i zoned out after a while. 

"Anyway Yoona why dont you explain to us your situation since you seemed alone lately." Sungie said. Im able to open up to them of course i mean they would never judge me.

"Minwoo ah is mad at me." i said looking out the window. They gasped at me.

"What?" i asked kind of annoyed

"you said Minwoo ah not oppa" minnie said

"Yeeah so?" i said looking at them

"Nevermind, why is he mad at you then? We saw you guys kiss on tv everything seemed fine then" Mina said, i blushed i forgot they saw that.

"Oh no unnie you missed the part where they all began arguing and then that was when minwoo got mad "  ellie said 

"oh yeah, you all made me & jeongmin get ice cream. You see what you cause!" she yelled at them

"So then why is he mad?" mina asked

"i believe its because she called JaSun Oppa" Sumin joined

"yeah thats it, and i befriended him." i said

"Really. Hes mad about that?" Mina said, she looked annoyed.

"That kid really needs to learn." she sighed

"so then hes using rin to get you jealous?" Sungie asked

"i dont know maybe, its worked so far." i said 

"dont let it get to you Yoona. Just remember we cant lose our focus on whats really important. The award show is next week." Sungie said

"We have to do our best so we can get the rookie award still." she added

i nodded"okay"

Back at Boyfriends Van* 

everything was quiet except for the occasional giggling rin was causing since minwoo was talking to her.  But since she was there no one could ask about what had happened with him and yoona. Why did he act the way he did, that he was over reacting. But yet none of them knew what happened wih her and JaSun either. In the eyes of minwoo anyway. He knows one thing. She knows the other. Jeongmin just glared at them both. He loves his sister dearly of course. Hed hate to see her hurt. The way minwoo was acting right now was unacceptable. Theyd all just work it out at home then.

______________________________________________________________

Late update again-_- Im sorry, i had things going on... i lost my best friend a few days ago, i wish i had a friendship like mina&Yoona, *sigh* im what they call "forever alone" well enough about that i guess. Comment/subscribe please?