11

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

we got into the limo as camera people were already in the car with us. We were on our way to the new house hopefully wed e first so we could get first pick on rooms.

"What do you think the challenges will be about?" Minnie asked

we all shrugged

"Do we even start today?" minnie asked the camera crew, they shrugged, after it was kind of awkward and i think the crew got annoyed. But this was our usualy silence. Soon after we got out, apperently the same time as the other groups. 

we walked up to the guy who i guess was the host of our show.

"Hello! Ku Yun Iminada!" The man said we bowed and said hello. 

"So you all have a challenge today to determine who gets first pick for rooms. So i suggest guys pick your fastest runner, & girls your most flexilble group member" he said as we nodded the other groups talked seperatly as we huddled.

"Okay so i think Yoona should go" minnie called out

"Why Me?" i asked hoping ellie could go instead

"Because you are the most flexible" sumin commented 

"Arraso" i said as we roke apart. Apperently for the guys, Donghyun&KiWoon, While the other girl was there Maknae, Ri Rin. We got closer to the host waiting for directions.
"Okay so for this challenge. The guys will have to run around the entire house So start now." The boys dashed off as some camera people followed. Of course cameras were already everywhere. The guys went off to cheer for their leaders. As the other girl groups stayed.

"Okay and girls, lets see which one of you can do the most handsprings." we nodded as we walked to the field. Minwoo & jeongmin had came back to watch. Before we started i decided to be nice.

"Good Luck !" i Smiled to her, she looked at me weirdly

"Yeah Youll need it" she smirked

She went first. we watched as she did about 7 hand springs, and ended with the splitz. Well for one, i dont even think i could do 3 , and 2 i couldnt even do the splitz, but i wanted to do more than her. At first i didnt but now i did, shes like another jaszmin, maye they all were?

"Okay Yoona go!" as i did a run off i heard "YOONA FIGHTING !" i smiled and tried to do alot. i didnt keep track but after i just put my hands in the and standing perfectly on my tip toes. Then i head whoots and what not apperently i beat Rin. i turned as the host announced it Girlfriend cheered while the other group looked annoyed. Rin sent me death glares as i shrugged them off we walked to the finish line awaiting Donghyun oppa, And the other guy i forgot his name? Kisoon? Ni Woon? Something like that. We waited as jaszmin came over to us.

"Oh Yoona! Its nice to see you again!" she chimed as she gave me a hug, i could feel her trying to claw me though i pulled back.

"Jeongmin! No hard feelings right? When i yelled at you & slammed the door at you when yoona&mina first left right?" she asked as she grabed onto his arm.he nodded

"Sure.." i looked at mina she seemed uneasy. it was obvious she still had a thing for him. Eventually the leaders came back. Unfortunately donghyun lost but only by a little. Girlfriend got to pick the girls room first as Ironic got to pick first as we walked in the house was very big. the rooms were nothing fancy really, we decided to pick three bedded bedrooms and the ther group could have the 3, 2 bedded ones. As we walked in i bumped into one of the other guys.

"Yoona right?" it was one of the Ironic guys

"Yeah, Uhm-" i didnt know his name

"JaSun, " he finished for me

"Oh yeah right" i gave a nervous chuckle

Then someone grabbed my hand 
"Cmon Yoona! Wanna see my room!" it was minwoo

"Oh yeah sure, bye JaSun Sunbaemin! " i called out as minwoo continued to pull me.

minwoo's point of view;

i walked into the hallway as i saw JaSun talk to Yoona Only I & Hyungs Are Allowed to Speak To Her ! i pouted and decided to break them apart. She started laughing. Hes gonna take her from me! i had to move fast.

"Cmon Yoona ! Wanna see my room !" i chimed to her being cute as i could. 

"Oh yeah sure, bye JaSun Sunbaemin!" she called out to him as i pulled her away. At least she dosent call him oppa i thought.

"So what were you two talking about?" i asked her as we entered my room.

"nothing really, we just introduced ourselves again i suppose" she said sweetly

"Why? We already made introductions" i crossed my arms as a small smirk appeared on her face

"what?" i asked

"Oh nothing, i think ill go talk to JaSun some more he seems interesting" she got up, no!

"No ! i Mean lets play some video games yeah?" i grabbed her arm

"Arraso" she smiled as we began to play.

(Twins, HyunHyunk, ChangSun, Yeon, Changie)

3rd person point of view;

the two girls stayed in their rooms beginning to unpack as Yoona had already finished she stepped into the hallway

"How does she do that so quickly!" minnie asked

"Dont know" Ellie shrugged, they continued as they hear knocks,

"Yes?" ellie called as two figures appeared. Changsun apperently and HyunHyunk.

"Can we help you?" Minnie asked in a sort of rude tone, her sister nudged her

"sorry for her shes really competitive" ellie apologized

"Its fine, We just wanted to introduce ourselves " HyunHyunk Said

"we already did our introductions" minnie said coldly again, she really was a competitive person and since they were the enemy she wasnt going to be nice.

"separately"  Changsun said again giving Minnie a small smile most girls would kill for. She blushed a bit but mentally slapped herself for doing  so.

"Well then Im Hyun Hyunk" he chimed as he bowed to the girls

"Changsun" the other bowed as well. 

"Minnie"

"Ellie" They got up as they tried to bowed but tripped over a bag that yoona had left. Ellie fell right into HyunHyunks arms, and Minnie in Changsu

"Hey Ellie,Minnie Wanna come help us unpa-" it was the other set of twins. Seeing the sight they were hurt even thought they werent allowed to date. They had grown feeling for the two girls just not being able to recognize them until now seeing the sight in front of them both. The girls quickly got up 

"Sorry about that" they said to the two boys instead of answering the twins

"its fine " they responded. They turned back to the twins who were frowning but immediately acted like they didnt see anything.

"And we'll join you!" Minnie chimed as she passed by the two boys & headed towards the twins.

*Before the scene, in kwangmin & youngmins room*

"Minwoo your not done !" youngmin called after the maknae but he didnt listen.

"Yah that boy" youngmin said continuing to fold his clothes.

"probably wants Yoonas attention as always" kwangmin shrugged

"probably" youngmin added

"Need help?" two girls chimed, they looked to see who it was hoping it was the other twins ut there hope faded away.

"Uhm no thats fine," youngmin  responded respectfully to the two girls Kim Yeon, and Kang Changie

"Oh please we insist!" Yeon chimed

"Uhm no its okay, actually uhm Minnie & Ellie were suppose to be here, wonder whats taking them so long" youngmin lied as him & his brother got up to the girls room 

"Excuse me" kwangmin said as they brushed the two girls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Im So Sorry i havent been updating ! Ive had so much work with school and plus im on the cross country team thing so i dont have time to update cause after i run i feel like sleeping>.< , i will try an update though! Hopefully 2 chapters tomorrow since its a saturday. Well Subscribe/Comment? And i hope my 5 Subscribers like the story so far(: , Next chapter will be based on the older ones(x