20

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we screamed and the light went on. Jasun stood alone as some figure was behind him..

Rin, minwoo ,and i stood scared to talk. jasun began to panic.

"Guys quite playing.." his voice trailed off as the two arms wrapped around him. Screaming filled the room once more. Quickly though rin kicked the figure. As soon as she did i felt minwoo grab my hand and we began running, leaving the other team behind.

"Okay where to oppa? i dont want to be searching alll night.." i told him as we began running up some stairs. 

"well this is the lobby" he said pointing to the map. "and the arrow says this way" we turned left. as we heard something down the hallway.

"what is that?" i asked now holding on to him. It was like a running noise.

"i dont kn-" he was cut off by seeing huge spiders turn the corner.

"AHHHHHHHH" i screamed as such girls would. i am terrified of them

"OPPA WE HAVE TO GO !" i yelled now pulling him. i didnt know where though.our room was that way. As i pulled him i saw a small crack in the wall that me & him could fit in just so we could trick the spiders long enough for them to pass us by.

"in here" i said as i pulled him. we were crowded into the most smallest space ever. Both of our bodies facing each other was weird. we stood quiet as the spiders passed by. They were all so ugly and hairy. i didnt know such size for them existed! as they all passed i sighed in relief.

"wow you must really be that scared of them" minwoo said

"huh?"

"yoona your crying" with the little space we had he wiped away a tear i didnt even notice.

"oh uhm thank you" i said quietly. he nodded and smiled. we stood there awkwardly staring at each other, i felt my palms becoming sweaty, and my heart racing.

"uhm well lets get going." i said quietly as we begen to squirm out. as we did though we accidently brushed our lips together. i turned very red. 

*fangirls everywhere watching..*

"BWOH!"

"OMO!!!"

"YINWOO!"

 

"uhm sorry.." i said quietly. then i remembered we just been caught on film! i watched him as he just stared at me.

"errhh, what are you staring at? is there something on my face?" i said beginning to touch my face like an idiot and we began walking towards the hallways again. 

"oh uh no mianhae for staring.."

"its okay.." i said quietly we turned the hallway again. It seemed quieter this time. there was a scream. me & minwoo jumped grabbing on to each other. 

turns out it was just rins echo from her screaming i quickly let go.

"now where?"i asked him as he looked at the map

"i uh think we go-"

"BOO!" someone grabbed on to my sides and i screamed causing minwoo to scream after. i elbowed the person behind me they grunted and the voice became familiar. i turned i was right JaSun. He starting olding his stomach

"Oh My! Sunbae! Mianhae!" i said not knowing wether i should comfort him or not infront of minwoo. though i did hear minwoo give a slight chuckle, i glared at him. he stopped 

"oh its fine Yoona" he said rubbing his stomach now. 

"way to go yoona are you trying to sabotage us or something? Trying to hurt JaSun so incase anything came by he wouldnt be able to run and you would? Huh? Is That it?"

"Rin." jasun said with a kind of , why did you just say that type of tone. 

okay im tired of this. i can feel that feeling to. The same feeling i got with the two times i yelled at Jaszmine. i was enitrely pissed.

"Excuse me?" i got in her face she looked kinda scared and backed up a bit."I didnt plan a thing about hitting Jasun! He scared me and i reacted to hit him! Incase you didnt know you babo we are in a haunted mansion! ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN! Its Not 11 pm and both of our teams are still not safe in our rooms!" she stayed quiet kind of scared. i stepped back and turned to JaSun. "Sunb- Oppa, im sorry if you think the same way she does, but thats not the case. And if you can excuse us me & minwoo should leave now, i suggest you both do to so we can both find our rooms and leave quickly." i grabbed minwoos hand and began walking away, as we walked further away from them minwoo snatched his hand back. i was shocked.

"did i do something wrong op-" then i realized it. i called jasun oppa and not sunbae. i mentally face plamed myself. 

"oppa i didnt mean anything personal i-"

"its whatever, we just have to hurry up and get to the room." his voice was cold. i didnt bother talking to him anymore it wouldnt make a difference. i kept quiet and my head down. but then again hes jealous so he did like me still.

"great" i mummbled. 

"boo!" a zombie jumped out at us.

minwoo walked around the zombie and continued walking. i did the same. 

the zombie ran up to us and wrapped his arms around me i assume ready to take me..

"oppa!" i screamed since he was a few feet ahead of me

he walked back and seemed annoyed.

"Listen im not in the mood for this!" he yanked me out of the zombies grip and pulled me away with him. this time the zombie didnt follow. i rubbed my wrist since minwoo kinda pulled it a little bit harshly.

"Mianhae." he said quietly

"its okay.."

we continued to walk the rest of the way in silence it seemed as if nothing wanted to disturb us now. we were almost there too.

"i wonder if JaSun and Rin made it yet?" i said quietly

"why do you care about him so much?" his voice was sharp and hurt.

"Its not like that oppa i-"

"we made it" he cut me off as he opened the door. There was a note on there. 

Congraulations! if you are reading this then youve made it to your room. Enjoy the rest of your night here. And dont worry no more cameras. 

i sighed of relief. No more cameras. we stepped in as he closed the door behind us. it was already 2 pm. im pretty sure i wouldnt get anymore sleep. 

"oppa can you just listen to me?" i begged as i sat on the bed and he pulled a pillow off the bed and a blanket. 

"sorry im going to sleep." he said as he made a bed on the floor and wrapped a blanket around him. i gave up. he wasnt gonna let me speak to him at all. 

i turned off the lights and laid down on the bed. i wasnt going to be sleeping at all tonight.

30 minutes have passed and im still awake minwoo wasnt though. i got off the bed and knelt down beside him. 

"well you probably hate me now. but im sorry oppa. i didnt mean to call JaSun Oppa, i just felt like i had to comfort him after i just elbowed him in his stomach. i hope you will forgive me later on in the day. But hey we made it together on the last day as well. Us together." i smiled. i ran my fingers through his hair. 

"well sleep nicely oppa. and Mianhae again" i kissed his cheek and went back on the bed. i could finally sleep.

Minwoos point of view; 

i almost fell asleep as i heard Yoona jump out the bed. i pretended to sleep.

"well you probably hate me now. but im sorry oppa. i didnt mean to call JaSun Oppa, i just felt like i had to comfort him after i just elbowed him in his stomach. i hope you will forgive me later on in the day. But hey we made it together on the last day as well. Us together." there was a pause. "well sleep nicely oppa. and Mianhae again" she kissed my cheek. i opened my eye a little yo see if she left she did. i smiled.

Maybe i was a little harsh on her. Were not even dating anyway. ill talk to her in the morning then.

_____________________________________________________

Oh Yay! It didnt take me more than a week to write this chapter!Cx , i think i might finish up this story too in the next 5 chapters or so, Then i could write my first kwangmin love storyCx, hopefully i can keep up this time! Well thank your readers for Commenting, and subscribing! Please comment?C: