16

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

*back at the house*

"Ahh home sweet home!" Ellie chimed as youngmin unlocked the door.

"ne! But its so lonely dont ya think?" he said as he sat on the couch

"Yes, i miss everybody!" She pouted.

"Hey do they shoot their show live?" Youngmin asked her

"Uhm i think so?" she said as she joined him on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Oh look there about to say the challenges!" she said as she was engaged in the show. Youngmin watched her adoringly hes always liked Ellie, just like everyone else in Boyfriend And Girlfriend had feelings for one person in the band.

"Oh Oppa dont you think Minnie&Kwangmin are so cute together?" she asked as he snapped out of his thoughts. and the camera had zoomed into a view of kwangmin & Minnie.

"Oh Ne!" they sat there together, alone watching the screen.

*Back at the show*

"Alrighty Teams! Today You'll all go on Intense Dates! Each of couple can pick a location of your choice. But remember there will be challenges in between. So dont have so much fun. If you dont complete the challenges then youll be gone from the show soo... complete the challenges !  Also each of you shall have a cellphone so i can tell you your challenges not all of them will be the same arraso? don ask other teams for help! Well Go !" Their host said throwing each of the boys.

Teams left;

 

Rin-JaSun(Pink)

Me-Minwoo(Red)

​Changie-Changsun(Grey)

Minnie-Kwangmin(Yellow)

Yeon-Hyunk(Brown)

​Ellie-Youngmin(Blue)

​Jaszmine-Jinho(White)

Mina-Jeongmin(Green)

​Seung-HaeShin(Black)

​Sumin-Hyunseong(Orange)

​NiNi-KiWoon(Tan)

​Sungie-Donghyun(Purple), 

Each of them decided on a place.

Tan;Club

Pink;Mall

Green; Zoo

Grey;Park

Orange;Buffet

Yellow;Park

Brown; Dinner

Red;Mall

Black;Buffet

Purple; Club

(Mall)

both pink and red team were taken in the same van to their location"Ughh why did you have to pick the same place as us?" Rin asked annoyed

"The pick was anonymous smartie pants. And minwoo oppa picked for us" Yoona said

She was kinda nervous after all she was with her ex boyfriend she was still in love with, and its been a year since theyve gone out alone. maybe even longer.

"Uh yoona maybe me & you could sneak away from the cameras and hang out the two of us?" JaSun suggested whispering to her. Minwoo noticed this and didnt like it at all. if yoona was to spend anytime with any boy it had to be him.

"Mianhae Sunbae, but i dont think  thats such a good idea" she gave him a small smile as they arrived. The Pink Team Had Received a text.

Run around the parking lot for 2 minutes. Then go inside and ask for a large soda and chug it down together.

"Is this guy crazy? how can we chug a large soda together?!" rin said as they got out the car and began running around the parking lot

"What are they doing?" yoona asked her partner

"i dont know, maybe its a challenge or something" he shrugged as they walked in together

"i hope we dont have to run i feel lazy today"yoona said as they walked pass a few people. they got a text

buy at least 3 couple items that are all different. Then find some boyfriend & girlfriend fans and give out 5 autographs and 5 pictures.

"couple items!" minwoo chimed as he grabbed yoonas hand and dragged her to a store. she blushed at this. They walked in the store and began to look.

"Found something!" Minwoo chimed going back to yoona with two hoodies.

"Awwww Oppa These Are Cute!" The Girl chimed as she held hers.

"What other couple thingies can we get?" she asked

"Uhm not sure, i think theres like rings or something?"he said as he walked in the other direction of yoona, she looked around, they werent timed or anything but she was hoping that maybe if theyd finish the challenges she could actually hang out with minwoo.She looked over to the jewelery there wasnt any rings but she found neckalaces.

"Oppa!" she called to him 

"Two down, 1 to go ! " she did a victory pose as he looked at the neckalces.

"Hey uhm oppa?" 

"Ne?"

"Hoodies and tshirts arent they same thing right?"

"Course not babo" he said as he ruffled her hair

"Dont call me a babo!" she playfully hit him

"But lets get these!" she said as she pulled out two shirts.

"dont you think its a little weird to wear such things when were not even dating?" yoona asked as they walked to the counter.

"Ani, were not actually dating so it woudnt matter." he shrugged. She didnt want to hear that instead she wanted to hear, Oh maybe but maybe after all this we could actually go out. but she knew that was highly unlikely. She brushed the thought away, but she didnt know it was bad to keep her emotions built up like that just like minwoo was doing to himself.

"Do we have to wear these?" Minwoo asked the camera people, they nodded

"Arraso" thecouple said as they put on the hoodie,shirt, and neckalce.

"Now to find Boyfirend And Girlfriend Fa-" Yoona was cut off

"OMO! LOOK AT THE STARSHIPS ENTERTAINMENTS MAKNAES! THEYRE DATING !? HOW CUTE!"

"ithink that was easy " minwoo whispered to his partner as a crowd surrounded them. they signed and took pictures more than needed but they didnt mind. From the distance though was a very angry Rin , And JaSun. They walked away annoyed having to Fufill a new challenge,

"great now we have to do this?! We have to keep an eye on them !" rin said as they watched. There challenge was to find another couple and take pictures and have a double date with them

" this isnt even intense!" Jasun said as he tried to get rin to stop staring

"Rin Lets go we have to go find another couple" he said as he tried to pull rin along.

"Fine" she said annoyed as she glared at the couple one last time. 

"oppa i have a feeling people keep watching us" yoona said as they said bye to fans and told them they werent dating it was just for the show.

"yeah me too but then again we are being filmed" he said as they began to walk.

"so do you think were done for challenges?" he asked

"Oh i dont know, maybe? Im hungry" she said plainly

"Me too, lets get ice cream!" he chimed as she nodded and followed him.

they sat down at a table there ice cream

"who do you think might go home today?" minwoo asked

"Dont know? our challenges were easy, im sure theirs were too" she said calmly as two figures joined them on their treat.It was rin and Jasun

"dont you both have some challenge to do?" minwoo asked annoyed

"we finished, mind if i have some?"JaSun asked as he ate some of yoonas icec cream

"Not at all i guess?" 

"Oh me too!" rin grabbed some of minwoos. they gave a weird look as their phone went off another challenge. 

smear ice cream in the pink teams face. dont tell them this was the challenge r you'll be eliminated. 

the red team looked at each other confused. Sure they really wanted to do it but they werent like that itd be rude.

"something wrong?" jasun asked yoona

"uhm" yoona started as minwoo smashed the ice cream in the guys face. rins mouth dropped suprised as yoonas, but yoona had to her part of the challenge too.

she smashed it in her face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" rin yelled as she quickly got in Yoonas face.

"You'll pay for this. Wait until we get home!" rin threatned as she walked off to the bathroom. As yoona turned to see the two boys instead of getting in minwoos face like rin did to her JaSun on the other hand was grabbing minwoos collar.

"Sunbae Stop!" she called out and pulled him away. he walked away pissed. 

"at least were still in the game?" minwoo said nervously

"uh yeah" her voice trailed off

"lets uhm go home  "minwoo said, yoona nodded as they began walking.

*at home*

"Rin better not touch yoona !" ellie said yelling as show show went on break

"oh yeah ! chick fight !" youngmin said staying seated. Ellie gave a disgusted look.
"what?"

"nothing, im gonna make food now. call me when it comes back on" she said as she walked off

"arraso" he shrugged and stay seated.

_______________________________________________

Sorry i havent updated in like 3 days ! ive been really busy>.< , Staying after school to audition for a more advance band class is hard.__. but yeah, i also had a bit of writers block, i hope i dont lose any subscribers though! Please have faith in me ! i will try to update as much as possible but the next couple chapters might take a while. Mianhae..... Oh And guess who found her first FanFic ever written!! This Girl:D! Aha ima post it later after i make some changes(x But yeahh..

Well Comment/SubscribeC:?